Who are the Palestinians? An Arab Invention.

• Thread starter Deleted member 61768
  • Start date
They are absolutely right, Eloy...

ForeverYoung is indeed a jewish supremacist...

I hope this quote is enough to dispel any doubt:

It's not a superiority complex, but the fact that really the whole land is Eretz Yisroel, according to the Bible. In fact, the Jews were being overly generous in letting the Arabs have any part of it at all!!

ForeverYoung

And strangely enough, I do like the guy. I have a special affection for him...

You have to cut some slack to someone who lost his entire family in WWII.

It's not fair to demand that someone whose life was marked by such a tragedy display total emotional detachment from Zionism.

If I made that remark long ago, it was only because I get fed up with ppl like Tinmore who think the entire land should be Palestine and who don't believe in the 2-state solution. When I hear extremist positions like that, it hardens my position sometimes. I prefer the 2-state solution but if it's a choice between Israel OR Palestine, then I pick Israel.

Yawn. Personally, I think there is much more evidence that proves that the modern day "Palestinian" is an invented 'nationality' whose sole purpose is to be used as political and propaganda pawns. Really sad if you ask me.

What if they were able to throw off the reigns of the idiots who represent them on the international stage? What if they stopped all the rhetoric and said enough violence, we want peace. What if they said, "We pledge to accept what we have now, pledge to stop the violence, and wish to create a country in the areas we now control", and then actually did so. I've asked this question before.

When you come to think about it, it's really strange. I'm Jewish and I have the right to move to Dallas or Paris or Rio. Yet some people would deprive me of the right to move to Hebron, the one place where Judaism was actually born. Very ironic.

What the fuck does your religion have to do with your right to live in a certain land?

It's blood that gives you rights to land, not religion.

I'm a brahmin by birth, we claim to be directly descended from a sage. 2,000 fucking years, and we have been in teh same place with the same people since the patriarchs walked the earth, so it's a lot more believable than some Euro thinking he's descended from the patriarchs.

In our religion we do patrilineal descent. But if my descendants breed with everyone but Indians for generations we no longer have a blood claim to teh land.

Even if technically my descendants are practicing members of caste and the males share my Y, by religions standards full members of caste. My clan can't go marching to reseat themselves in the shadow of the Himalayas on "our" land. I don't feel that would be appropriate and I'm only the first generation removed from Indian blood with my father being born there. How could you be so pompous?

So how in your mind does your insignificant connection to the land give you any right to it? You can't prove you're descended from the patriarchs. You can't trace your line back at all, you've been living as a minority in a society a world away.

You think you have a claim to Palestine relative the people descended from those who stayed? What?

Even if you were a Tunisian, you were breeding with Tunisians not Palestinians. And I doubt you're descended from Tunisians and Jews. I suspect mostly Europeans with some real semite ancestors long ago

I'm not "pompous", I was just stating the irony. I'm a kohen with a certain DNA that only kohanim have. Why are ppl who have a foul, potty mouth, so angry all the time? You on the Palestinian side and a guy from the Zionist side are always so angry, and say obscenities all the time. So I guess it has nothing to do with being right or wrong, since you're both on different sides.

I just explained to you why there was no irony

The reason you think you have a right to their land is you're a Jewish supremacist and a bigot

Or maybe just a white plain old supremacist I don't know, bigotry is the only way to explain your original statement though. You'd have to think the Palestinians are somehow lesser that you are being "denied" what is by right theirs.

Pompous
Calling FOREVERYOUNG436 names will not persuade him to change his views.

What names? Stating fact does not equate to name calling. Only a Jewish supremacist could believe that people living thousands of miles away had the right to evict the inhabitants of a place because they happened to be Muslim and Christian.
Calling someone a "Jewish supremacist" and "bigot" is name-calling as you well know.

What if they stopped all the rhetoric and said enough violence, we want peace.
Then Israel would roll across the West Bank like it did the rest of Palestine until there was nothing left.

You mean "roll across", as in unilaterally withdraw from Gaza, only to experience acts of war waged soon after by your Islamic terrorist heroes?

It's not a superiority complex, but the fact that really the whole land is Eretz Yisroel, according to the Bible. In fact, the Jews were being overly generous in letting the Arabs have any part of it at all!!

ForeverYoung

It's not fair to demand that someone whose life was marked by such a tragedy display total emotional detachment from Zionism.
My posts are completely at-odds with ForeverYoung's statement you quoted. Nevertheless, I happen to believe that name-calling will not persuade a person to see things differently.

ForeverYoung

My posts are completely at-odds with ForeverYoung's statement you quoted. Nevertheless, I happen to believe that name-calling will not persuade a person to see things differently.

Thank you Eloy, but I'd like to put this matter to rest. I don't approve of ppl on either side, such as Juicin' and rhodescholar, who go ballistic and cuss and swear like crazy, in order to steamroll their opinions onto others. Now let's move on in creating 2 states for 2 peoples.

What the fuck does your religion have to do with your right to live in a certain land?

I'm a brahmin by birth, we claim to be directly descended from a sage. 2,000 fucking years, and we have been in teh same place with the same people since the patriarchs walked the earth, so it's a lot more believable than some Euro thinking he's descended from the patriarchs.

In our religion we do patrilineal descent. But if my descendants breed with everyone but Indians for generations we no longer have a blood claim to teh land.

Even if technically my descendants are practicing members of caste and the males share my Y, by religions standards full members of caste. My clan can't go marching to reseat themselves in the shadow of the Himalayas on "our" land. I don't feel that would be appropriate and I'm only the first generation removed from Indian blood with my father being born there. How could you be so pompous?

So how in your mind does your insignificant connection to the land give you any right to it? You can't prove you're descended from the patriarchs. You can't trace your line back at all, you've been living as a minority in a society a world away.

You think you have a claim to Palestine relative the people descended from those who stayed? What?

Even if you were a Tunisian, you were breeding with Tunisians not Palestinians. And I doubt you're descended from Tunisians and Jews. I suspect mostly Europeans with some real semite ancestors long ago

I'm not "pompous", I was just stating the irony. I'm a kohen with a certain DNA that only kohanim have. Why are ppl who have a foul, potty mouth, so angry all the time? You on the Palestinian side and a guy from the Zionist side are always so angry, and say obscenities all the time. So I guess it has nothing to do with being right or wrong, since you're both on different sides.

The reason you think you have a right to their land is you're a Jewish supremacist and a bigot

Or maybe just a white plain old supremacist I don't know, bigotry is the only way to explain your original statement though. You'd have to think the Palestinians are somehow lesser that you are being "denied" what is by right theirs.

Pompous

What names? Stating fact does not equate to name calling. Only a Jewish supremacist could believe that people living thousands of miles away had the right to evict the inhabitants of a place because they happened to be Muslim and Christian.
Calling someone a "Jewish supremacist" and "bigot" is name-calling as you well know.

But if the description fits, it is not name calling, it is a statement of fact. How else would one call someone that felt that because of one's religion it was justified to expropriate the inhabitants of a place of a different religion to make room for people of one's own religion?

Pompous

But if the description fits, it is not name calling, it is a statement of fact. How else would one call someone that felt that because of one's religion it was justified to expropriate the inhabitants of a place of a different religion to make room for people of one's own religion?
ForeverYoung prefers that we drop this tangential subject and that's fine with me.

I do not remember the name Parture.

Parture was a short lived s/n who was spamming the religion section here. He was way out there.
Now that you tell me he was on the religion forum I do remember someone by that s/n but you're right. It was a brief stay and then he was gone. I've seen quite a few come and go on that forum over past few years. There was one I remember that was quite an evangelist but his delivery was pretty rough. He's gone too.

The Jewish people do not feel that. The Jewish people believe they have a right to return to their homeland. The Jewish people believe they have a right to self-determination in their ancestral lands. Now, you may think that we are wrong about that, and that's fine. But you don't get to decide what we "feel" or what our narrative is.

The Jewish people do not feel that. The Jewish people believe they have a right to return to their homeland. The Jewish people believe they have a right to self-determination in their ancestral lands. Now, you may think that we are wrong about that, and that's fine. But you don't get to decide what we "feel" or what our narrative is.
It's not a matter of feeling but one of fact.
In no sense are Ukrainian Jews returning to a homeland in the Middle East which they have never been to before.

It's not a matter of feeling but one of fact.
In no sense are Ukrainian Jews returning to a homeland in the Middle East which they have never been to before.

How odd that we hear Arab-Moslem terrorists and their Pom Pom flailers whining about a right of return to a place they were neither born in nor lived in, whose ancestors were foreign colonists to include European Crusaders, Mongol invaders, Egyptian,n Syrian and Lebanese squatters of Turkish land grabbers.

When you come to think about it, it's really strange. I'm Jewish and I have the right to move to Dallas or Paris or Rio. Yet some people would deprive me of the right to move to Hebron, the one place where Judaism was actually born. Very ironic.

Pompous

As Monte pointed out, it's not name calling if it's not non sequitur. And this was not

There is no need for me to skip around what I'm implying. Much better to be direct

And as to it not chaning his mind. If most Americans called him a Jewish supremacist when he aired these ridiculous views. Trust me it would have an effect, and sooner or later he's going to be hearing it.

edit - And it will chagne his mind. Shunning racists is how we made it taboo in America. Granted that can be taken too far, but in this case it is not. He's probably not a psychopath, he will react

Pompous

In case you don't understand the English language, I only said that I have a right to move to the city of Hebron if I want to. I never said Palestinians are lesser than me, those are all words that you put in my mouth. I never even said that the Arabs should be chased out of there. And all I said is that I can prove my Jewish ancestry thru my Kohen DNA. Yes, I am proud of that just like Sunni or Shia Muslims are proud of tracing their lineage to Muhammed. I'm just surprised that you were able to get thru a whole paragraph without lacing it with obscenities. Oh, and BTW in case you didn't know, the white supremacists hate Jews with a passion. Which would make you one of them.

Again the fact you think you can be "denied" something that you have no right to is pompous.

WHy you think your meaningless distinction here matters I have no idea. You don't have any Jewish DNA, you're just a little mutt. I have half the blood of a sage, it only took one generation for me to lose half the blood that makes me Indian. Now apply that to you people living in Europe for centuries.

No one cares about your "jewish" dna, it's only Palestinian blood that would give you a right to Palestine fuckwit

And again your pathetic blood claim to the land next to some one like me who's ancestors really did a good job of practicing endogamy is laughable.
You're talking to an Indian American, you're not going to talk me in circles Jew...lol

You're just wrong and clearly a bigot

Pompous

Calling some one a white nationalist is not name calling if they're a white nationalist, lol

Calling some one a Jewish Supremacist is not name calling if they're a Jewish supremacist

It's defining their ideology, just because that ideology has negative social connotations (for good reason), doesn't make it wrong for me to clal him out. It makes him wrong for being a Jewish Supremacist

The mental contortions you would have had to take to get to this position. At least ForeverYoung has a very simple self delusion going on here about his right to land that isn't his or his kins. i can only imagine what you're thinking

If he was a white supremacist you wouldn't be having any of these issues. Jews don't have any issues throwing around terms like this, and if they fit I don't blame them.

I can't just call whatever I want my homeland and then brush my hands as if it has meaning. No one who took part in an Aliyah was returning to their "homeland" none of them had Palestinian blood.

I have to have some legitimate claim next to the people who are already living there and who in the age of private property own the land.

Pompous

In case you don't understand the English language, I only said that I have a right to move to the city of Hebron if I want to. I never said Palestinians are lesser than me, those are all words that you put in my mouth. I never even said that the Arabs should be chased out of there. And all I said is that I can prove my Jewish ancestry thru my Kohen DNA. Yes, I am proud of that just like Sunni or Shia Muslims are proud of tracing their lineage to Muhammed. I'm just surprised that you were able to get thru a whole paragraph without lacing it with obscenities. Oh, and BTW in case you didn't know, the white supremacists hate Jews with a passion. Which would make you one of them.

Again the fact you think you can be "denied" something that you have no right to is pompous.

WHy you think your meaningless distinction here matters I have no idea. You don't have any Jewish DNA, you're just a little mutt. I have half the blood of a sage, it only took one generation for me to lose half the blood that makes me Indian. Now apply that to you people living in Europe for centuries.

No one cares about your "jewish" dna, it's only Palestinian blood that would give you a right to Palestine fuckwit

And again your pathetic blood claim to the land next to some one like me who's ancestors really did a good job of practicing endogamy is laughable.
You're talking to an Indian American, you're not going to talk me in circles Jew...lol

You're just wrong and clearly a bigot

If you only knew. Since you're on the message boards, go to USMB Badlands. Then click on the thread entitled "Today is George Zimmerman's Day. How Are You Celebrating?" You'll see the bruising fight I got into there about the murder of Trayvon Martin.

Forum List

Back