Who are the Israelis?

There were over a million jews displaced from there homes in Algeria, Lybia and the other Arab countrys after the war. They were Jews not Zionists, but many of them ended up going to Israel. i would say they have a right to be there as Arabs took there land. The entire ME is an Arab land, theres only one Jewish state in the world and its maybe half the size of w. Virginia. Its still to much for the world to accept.
Ah. Well that answers the OP. The Israelis are victims.

et al,

The State of Israel is a complex and diverse multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-religious society. The simplified thumbnail perspective might be broken down like this:

Multi-ethnic considerations:
NOTE: Some Jewish Ethnic Differences may be seen:​
    • Ashkenazim (Jewish ethnic lines from mostly Germany and Eastern Europe)
    • Sephardim Jews (Jewish ethnic lines from mostly to Spain, Portugal, and Arab countries).
Multi-racial considerations:
  • Caucasian,
  • African,
  • Mongoloid
Multi-religious considerations:
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Muslim
NOTE: In addition there are religious differences among Jews,
  • Ultra-Orthodox ("haredim"),
  • Modern Orthodox ("dati-leumi"),
  • Traditional ("masorati"),
  • Secular ("hiloni").
Israel is, very much, a 21st Century country --- having the highest ratio of university degrees to its population in the world. Israel produces huge number of scientific papers ---- more than a 100 papers per 1000 researchers; which shows in the number of Nobel laureates (12: more than all the other Middle Eastern and North African Muslim countries combined) in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology, Medicine, and Literature. (By comparison: Egypt: 4 --- Lebanon: 0 --- Syria: 0 --- Jordan: 0 --- Saudi Arabia: 0 --- Turkey: 1) Israel is at the tip of the spear in terms of high technology developments and medial research advancements; particularly in the areas of microprocessor design and manufacturing; and as diverse as stem cell research --- and --- the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. Israel was the first to develop and install a large-scale, fully functional solar electricity generating plant. Of the 16 women in history that have been named Noble Laureates, among them is Ada Yonath, a protein crystallographer (Chemistry), for her studies of the structure and function of the ribosome.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's very impressive just what $billions of US investment can accomplish, I agree; wonder how many of the 47-50 million Americans currently living in poverty that level of investment would have helped?

I wonder how many more Americans would be in abject poverty if that money was not spent, and then recovered with interest.
And the achievments of Jewish people have nothing to do with US money, if that was the case then muslims would be world leaders in every field or science, medicine and technology.

This is what happens when the brain has been washed, rinsed and hung out to dry!

Sounds to me like you think that the Jews actually do America a favor by taking their money! :cuckoo:

et al,

The State of Israel is a complex and diverse multi-ethnic, multi-racial, and multi-religious society. The simplified thumbnail perspective might be broken down like this:

• Sephardim Jews (Jewish ethnic lines from mostly to Spain, Portugal, and Arab countries).
  • Caucasian,
  • African,
  • Mongoloid
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Muslim
  • Secular ("hiloni").
Israel is, very much, a 21st Century country --- having the highest ratio of university degrees to its population in the world. Israel produces huge number of scientific papers ---- more than a 100 papers per 1000 researchers; which shows in the number of Nobel laureates (12: more than all the other Middle Eastern and North African Muslim countries combined) in Physics, Chemistry, Physiology, Medicine, and Literature. (By comparison: Egypt: 4 --- Lebanon: 0 --- Syria: 0 --- Jordan: 0 --- Saudi Arabia: 0 --- Turkey: 1) Israel is at the tip of the spear in terms of high technology developments and medial research advancements; particularly in the areas of microprocessor design and manufacturing; and as diverse as stem cell research --- and --- the treatment of neuro-degenerative diseases. Israel was the first to develop and install a large-scale, fully functional solar electricity generating plant. Of the 16 women in history that have been named Noble Laureates, among them is Ada Yonath, a protein crystallographer (Chemistry), for her studies of the structure and function of the ribosome.

Most Respectfully,
R

It's very impressive just what $billions of US investment can accomplish, I agree; wonder how many of the 47-50 million Americans currently living in poverty that level of investment would have helped?

I wonder how many more Americans would be in abject poverty if that money was not spent, and then recovered with interest.
And the achievments of Jewish people have nothing to do with US money, if that was the case then muslims would be world leaders in every field or science, medicine and technology.

This is what happens when the brain has been washed, rinsed and hung out to dry!

Sounds to me like you think that the Jews actually do America a favor by taking their money! :cuckoo:

Have you done any personal research into the subject, or do you just believe everything your imam tells you. The Israelis are tied into the deal that loans them money every year and they pay interest on. They have tried to stop the loans and failed as the US use them as a means of getting round import/export laws imposed by other western nations. If it is show that the US is giving assistance to American firms to the detriment of overseas firms then the nations would impose import taxes on American goods putting the price up and hitting the American economy. So to get round this they loan Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat. So yes Israel is doing America a massive favour by accepting the loans as they are a form of government help and subsidy.

That is clear thinking of the reality of the situation unlike your brainwashed blind obedience to the islamonazi propaganda and lies.

Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat

Lucky America has Israel to keep the American economy afloat... :alcoholic:

Like I said have you done any personal research on the subject, or are you just blindly repeating your imams words. Just like the rest of the islamonazi lies you push that are destroyed by the truth and reality of International laws and the Geneva conventions.

Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat

Like I said have you done any personal research on the subject, or are you just blindly repeating your imams words. Just like the rest of the islamonazi lies you push that are destroyed by the truth and reality of International laws and the Geneva conventions.
yawn.gif

View attachment 37434

And once again you show your childish nature when ever you lose the argument by posting immature GIF's. Maybe you have come up too many weight classes and should go back to the under 14's board

View attachment 37434

And once again you show your childish nature when ever you lose the argument by posting immature GIF's. Maybe you have come up too many weight classes and should go back to the under 14's board

HAHAHA... It's those voices in your head again Phoney!

You simply do not have the intellect to win an argument with yourself!

WRMEA The Cost of Israel to U.S. Taxpayers True Lies About U.S. Aid to Israel
Israel Has Never Repaid A US Loan

View attachment 37434

Hardly relevant as the first is from 1997 nearly 20 years ago and the source is known anti semitic

The second one is nearly as old and again the source is anti semitic.

Did your imam find these for you and failed to tell you that they were not really valid arguments.

Now who is it without intellect, and ant win an argument with themselves. Want to go for something more upto date and truthful ?

et al,

• Caucasian,
  • African,
  • Mongoloid
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Muslim
  • Secular ("hiloni").

Most Respectfully,
R

Have you done any personal research into the subject, or do you just believe everything your imam tells you. The Israelis are tied into the deal that loans them money every year and they pay interest on. They have tried to stop the loans and failed as the US use them as a means of getting round import/export laws imposed by other western nations. If it is show that the US is giving assistance to American firms to the detriment of overseas firms then the nations would impose import taxes on American goods putting the price up and hitting the American economy. So to get round this they loan Israel the money to buy American goods that keep American workers in Jobs and the American economy afloat. So yes Israel is doing America a massive favour by accepting the loans as they are a form of government help and subsidy.

That is clear thinking of the reality of the situation unlike your brainwashed blind obedience to the islamonazi propaganda and lies.

Oh, phoney, you disappoint me, that should read, ...."ISLAMONAZI propaganda and LIES!!!!" You're either slipping or have taken far too many meds today. Also explains why you think Israel is keeping the American economy afloat...:cuckoo:

Yeah. I got lost as to why Israel should pay interest on loans to buy American goods. I mean if it wanted US goods it'd just buy them, Shirley, rather than add the expense of interest.

View attachment 37434

Hardly relevant as the first is from 1997 nearly 20 years ago and the source is known anti semitic

Did your imam find these for you and failed to tell you that they were not really valid arguments.

Now who is it without intellect, and ant win an argument with themselves. Want to go for something more upto date and truthful ?

I think you might find they this is relevant to the subject Phoney...

Want to provide me with links to one of your zionazi websites that support your argument?

et al,

• Caucasian,
  • African,
  • Mongoloid
  • Jewish
  • Christian
  • Muslim
  • Secular ("hiloni").

Most Respectfully,
R

Oh, phoney, you disappoint me, that should read, ...."ISLAMONAZI propaganda and LIES!!!!" You're either slipping or have taken far too many meds today. Also explains why you think Israel is keeping the American economy afloat...:cuckoo:

Simple by keeping so many American defence workers in employment, that in turn keep so many other American workers in employment. An example of how it works can be seen in what happened to Consett County Durham when the Steel works shut down in 1980. A total of 5,000 workers were laid off in one small town and the knock on effect caused 30,000 others to lose their jobs. Then many shops closed down and so the ball rolled round and round until Consett became a ghost town with more suicides and cases of depression than anywhere else in the UK. So by closing a small steel works the Government placed 35,000 people out of work and made the majority bankrupt and homeless. The same thing happened all over the Industrial north of the UK when coal mines shut down, and steel works closed rolling mills. My area had a workforce reliant on 3 major industries Iron and Steel, shipbuilding and Chemical. The first to go was the unproductive steel mills that made the steel for the Golden gate and Sydney harbour bridges. Then the shipyards closed down and the demand for steel plate fell overnight and lastly the chemical works started to shut or change ownership. Now from an original workforce in all 3 industries of 250,000 there are less than 10,000 employed in this area.

So do explain how the Israeli's are not helping the American economy by keeping at least half of all defence workers in employment. And don't forget the other workers that rely on their wages to keep them in employment

Yeah. I got lost as to why Israel should pay interest on loans to buy American goods. I mean if it wanted US goods it'd just buy them, Shirley, rather than add the expense of interest.

Part of treaties made many years ago that at the time were better for Israel, now they ant get out of them without paying the fines imposed in the treaties. A bit like your cell phone contract, or your mortgage you cant just stop them without facing punitive action.

View attachment 37434

Want to provide me with links to one of your zionazi websites that support your argument?

Another loser that has to resort to abuse when they see the arguments slipping away from them. I don't use zionazi sites as there are no such things. The term is an oxymoron moron as you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time they are incompatible.

But lets just say that they are anti Jew, anti Israel and pro Nazi sites that you or your imam are dredging the internet for hoping to strike lucky. As I said try for something a little more up to date and less lies.

Another loser that has to resort to abuse when they see the arguments slipping away from them. I don't use zionazi sites as there are no such things. The term is an oxymoron moron as you cant be a Zionist and a Nazi at the same time they are incompatible.

But lets just say that they are anti Jew, anti Israel and pro Nazi sites that you or your imam are dredging the internet for hoping to strike lucky. As I said try for something a little more up to date and less lies.

Zionists are Nazis. No difference, they just have a different Untermenschen to abuse.

It never gets old hearing a Palestinian ass kisser calling Israelis liars :lol:

No matter how much you deny it, Palestinians are the kings of lies, deception and propaganda.
Shut up, don't talk to me.

Whats wrong dildo have you suddenly seen that all these years you have been wrong, and now realise that the Palestinians are the kings of Lies, deception and propaganda

So you are really saying that you have nothing to back up your bullshit AGAIN...

It's ok Phoney... We understand!

Zionists are Nazis. No difference, they just have a different Untermenschen to abuse.

And how about a non partisan link to support your claim. But bear in mind that if you do it proves that all muslims are Nazi's as Mohamed taught them Zionism.

Forum List

Back