Who are the Israelis?

Oh, phoney, you disappoint me, that should read, ...."ISLAMONAZI propaganda and LIES!!!!" You're either slipping or have taken far too many meds today. Also explains why you think Israel is keeping the American economy afloat...:cuckoo:

Simple by keeping so many American defence workers in employment, that in turn keep so many other American workers in employment. An example of how it works can be seen in what happened to Consett County Durham when the Steel works shut down in 1980. A total of 5,000 workers were laid off in one small town and the knock on effect caused 30,000 others to lose their jobs. Then many shops closed down and so the ball rolled round and round until Consett became a ghost town with more suicides and cases of depression than anywhere else in the UK. So by closing a small steel works the Government placed 35,000 people out of work and made the majority bankrupt and homeless. The same thing happened all over the Industrial north of the UK when coal mines shut down, and steel works closed rolling mills. My area had a workforce reliant on 3 major industries Iron and Steel, shipbuilding and Chemical. The first to go was the unproductive steel mills that made the steel for the Golden gate and Sydney harbour bridges. Then the shipyards closed down and the demand for steel plate fell overnight and lastly the chemical works started to shut or change ownership. Now from an original workforce in all 3 industries of 250,000 there are less than 10,000 employed in this area.

So do explain how the Israeli's are not helping the American economy by keeping at least half of all defence workers in employment. And don't forget the other workers that rely on their wages to keep them in employment
:link::link::link::link::link:

It is somewhat true that defense spending creates jobs but that is not the whole picture.

Let's say that the government taxes $1000 out of our economy and that money goes to Boeing, whatever. They pocket $200 and circulate $800 through our economy through salaries.

Without that process we would have $1000 to circulate through our economy.

Defense spending is always a net loss.

Maths not your strong point is it as if $1000 is loaned at 10% interest the $1000 is still there and the $100 goes into the coffers for other things. At the same time there is no penalties on exports due to unfair subsidies. I sold steel to the US and to get round 50% import taxes and 50% export taxes we bought an American steel mill. This meant we sent Steel at cost to the US and made more money than American Steel companies in the process. Subsidised Steel making that was legal and not seen as subsidisation.

"Subsidised Steel making that was legal and not seen as subsidisation."

Another Phoenism. You can't make these things up.

Simple by keeping so many American defence workers in employment, that in turn keep so many other American workers in employment. An example of how it works can be seen in what happened to Consett County Durham when the Steel works shut down in 1980. A total of 5,000 workers were laid off in one small town and the knock on effect caused 30,000 others to lose their jobs. Then many shops closed down and so the ball rolled round and round until Consett became a ghost town with more suicides and cases of depression than anywhere else in the UK. So by closing a small steel works the Government placed 35,000 people out of work and made the majority bankrupt and homeless. The same thing happened all over the Industrial north of the UK when coal mines shut down, and steel works closed rolling mills. My area had a workforce reliant on 3 major industries Iron and Steel, shipbuilding and Chemical. The first to go was the unproductive steel mills that made the steel for the Golden gate and Sydney harbour bridges. Then the shipyards closed down and the demand for steel plate fell overnight and lastly the chemical works started to shut or change ownership. Now from an original workforce in all 3 industries of 250,000 there are less than 10,000 employed in this area.

So do explain how the Israeli's are not helping the American economy by keeping at least half of all defence workers in employment. And don't forget the other workers that rely on their wages to keep them in employment
:link::link::link::link::link:

It is somewhat true that defense spending creates jobs but that is not the whole picture.

Let's say that the government taxes $1000 out of our economy and that money goes to Boeing, whatever. They pocket $200 and circulate $800 through our economy through salaries.

Without that process we would have $1000 to circulate through our economy.

Defense spending is always a net loss.

Maths not your strong point is it as if $1000 is loaned at 10% interest the $1000 is still there and the $100 goes into the coffers for other things. At the same time there is no penalties on exports due to unfair subsidies. I sold steel to the US and to get round 50% import taxes and 50% export taxes we bought an American steel mill. This meant we sent Steel at cost to the US and made more money than American Steel companies in the process. Subsidised Steel making that was legal and not seen as subsidisation.

"Subsidised Steel making that was legal and not seen as subsidisation."

Another Phoenism. You can't make these things up.

No a fact that if you had been in America 15 years ago you would have known about as the US government clamped down on cheap foreign imports that undercut American companies by imposing high import duties on them. Now which would you rather have a Jaguar coupe that did 140MPH and handled like a train on rails or a ford that struggled to hit 100MPH and could not take corners.

So you CAN'T find a link that supports your utter BS!

:asshole:

Did you see the video and what it claims ?

Israel creates defence industry jobs for Americans.

Guess you lose again sunny boy

I saw the video of a woman shouting about how great Israel is and how it helps the American economy....

And she is an authority on what exactly?

Wait a minute, let me nip out and get a video of my friend to say that Hamas is a peaceful organisation...

Only one loser here Phoney... YOU! :ahole-1:

See you change the rules when you are given what you ask for. The link showed that Israel creates jobs for Americans.

You lost and you didn't like it so now you are bleating and changing the criteria

Want to tell me where it shows that Israel creates jobs for Americans?

Read my past post where I did just that ? ? ? ? ? ?

So, your post of a video with a Boeing employee proves your BS does it Phoney? :ahole-1:

Did you see the video and what it claims ?

Israel creates defence industry jobs for Americans.

Guess you lose again sunny boy

I saw the video of a woman shouting about how great Israel is and how it helps the American economy....

And she is an authority on what exactly?

Wait a minute, let me nip out and get a video of my friend to say that Hamas is a peaceful organisation...

Only one loser here Phoney... YOU! :ahole-1:

See you change the rules when you are given what you ask for. The link showed that Israel creates jobs for Americans.

You lost and you didn't like it so now you are bleating and changing the criteria

Want to tell me where it shows that Israel creates jobs for Americans?

Read my past post where I did just that ? ? ? ? ? ?

So, your post of a video with a Boeing employee proves your BS does it Phoney? :ahole-1:

You asked for a link and I provided it, not my fault that you don't accept the defence workers word as the truth. Is it because she is not a muslim by any chance ?

Who are the Israelis?

Ilan Pappe

Zionism: It's a Movement Made by People Who Don't Believe in God but God Promised Them Palestine

You can show the Zionist lot as many maps as you like, but they still claim Israel was there - even though it's an obvious lie.
They have to lie in order to make their claim seem valid.

Who are the Israelis?

Ilan Pappe

Zionism: It's a Movement Made by People Who Don't Believe in God but God Promised Them Palestine

How about something sensible and believable, and not conspiracy theories and islamonazi propaganda

Who are the Israelis?

Ilan Pappe

How about something sensible and believable, and not conspiracy theories and islamonazi propaganda

You can post anything you like.

Post something from an Israeli (or any supporter) who you consider to be credible.

Who are the Israelis?

Ilan Pappe

You can post anything you like.

Post something from an Israeli (or any supporter) who you consider to be credible.

Everything by Roccor for starters, because it is supported by links that cant be faulted

Forum List

Back