Who are the Israelis?

427959_417108231640292_1828458108_n.jpg

But they say there was peace before Herzl...

Last edited:

Thank G-d That Israel Exists - Mary's Story

Mary Livi and her family serve as an example of the diversity found in Israel. Mary’s father was born in Israel, but is of Libyan heritage, and her mother was born in Morocco. Mary’s husband was born in Israel, and is the descendent of a Yemeni mother, and a Moroccan father. Mary’s mother and her family were forced to leave Yemen due to growing anti-semitism and the riots that followed.

Mary’s paternal grandparents fled Libya right before the Second World War. Despite the hardships her family has endured, she does not want to hold a grudge. Hear more about Mary’s uplifting story -

Webp.net-resizeimage-15-1-300x218.jpg
Efrat, via Wikimedia Commons

Briefly: Efrat, 20 kilometers south of Jerusalem, was founded in 1983, has around 11,500 residents, and is considered the capital of the Gush Etzion Regional Council, land that’s been predominantly owned andpopulated by Jews since decades prior to 1948.

Gush Etzion has been recognized in past Israeli-Palestinian negotiations as an area that would remain part of Israel in any future peace agreement.

Contrary to McKernan’s suggestion, Efrat was built on state land and some private Jewish land, a fact CAMERA-UK confirmed in a phone call with the city’s mayor, Oded Revivi.

He told us that when it was declared state land by Israeli authorities in the 1970s, it was based on a thorough review of land registries during Ottoman, British and Jordanian control of the territory, which determined that there was no private Palestinian land in the area. So, the land in question has been state land going back hundreds of years.

First medal for Israel at the Tokyo Olympics and tenth overall, Avishag Samberg wins 27-22 and the bronze medal against Turkey's Eldarim. Bringing first medal in Taekwondo to Israel.

1st time on the 1st day of the games.

MK Ben Gvir - "No mister, and not a master!"
Clash between MK Ben Gvir and VC Ahmad Tibi demanding to called 'my sir',
as he prevents him to speak about the Temple Mount

MK Ben Gvir opens the speech, VC Ahmad Tibi interrupts him:
"excuse me, it's acceptable that You refer to me as 'my sir'".

Ben Gvir responds: "you're no mister, and not a master, you're not my sir".
VC Ahamad Tibi goes: "these are the orders of the VC!"
Att. Ben Gvir: "you're not my sir, show me what law requires that,
lean
the law and then come here, I won't call you sir and I won't stop"

Ben Gvir continues: "An hour hour ago you've spoken about the Temple Mount, and said Jews won't go to Al-Aqsa. Couple weeks ago when I've ascended the Temple Mount..."

VC Ahmad Tibi immediately interrupts: "You're not following the VC's orders"
to which MK Ben Gvir responds: "who are you, you're a terrorist,
should be in the parliament in Syria, not here"

Ben Gvir: "It is sacred!
And you are turning your bottoms towards it,
this is how you behave? I won't stop, you're a terrorist!

Last edited:

:nocknockHT:

Maybe learn what 'khirbet' means
before posting a random picture of garbage at an archaeological site.

p1.jpg

Last edited:

Israeli filmmakers released from Nigeria, have returned to Israel

The three landed in Israel on Thursday morning after they were released from custody on Wednesday.

Israeli filmmakers Rudy Rochman, Andrew (Noam) Leibman and Edouard David Benaym were released by the Nigerian Secret Service and were flown back to Israel on Wednesday evening, according to a press release published on Wednesday evening.

The three were detained in Nigeria while filming for the documentary We Were Never Lost, which aimed to explore the Jewish African experience.

The host of the three Israelis, Ima Lizben Agha, was arrested by the Nigerian Department of State Services (DSS) as well. As of Wednesday evening, she was still being detained despite the three filmmakers having been released.

The three landed in Israel on Thursday morning.

Read more:

Sarit Hadad - Aba Gadol (Great Father)

...and the daughter of voice,
went out beyond the mountains,
Israel are saying Thank You Great Father!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back