Whitmer Sends Whitsett Unpleasant Texts

• Banned
Looks like Bitch Whitmer is still at it again.

Please nominate her as your VP.

We'll simply show how she violated peoples rights and bitched at people for surviving the virus.

Fuck her and I hope she catches it....real bad.

It doesn't matter. New evidence of Joe's sexual assault just came out the seals his fate.
Damn...I want him to run.

It would make it easier.

Can you link to the new evidence ?

We'll simply show how she violated peoples rights and bitched at people for surviving the virus.

It doesn't matter. New evidence of Joe's sexual assault just came out the seals his fate.

It would make it easier.

• Banned

It would make it easier.

Very interesting.

Should prove to be an interesting campaign.

I wonder what happens when the uncover a tape of Biden saying he grabs them by the pussy.

Me...I don't care. Any woman I know would lead with her right and follow with an uppercut.

But I wonder if the left would go so batshitty over that as they did over Trump.

Gee, and he would have made such a change. Such a monumental threat to the reality now. Man.

You mean the part of where she still respects him. LOL. You trampers set the bar so low.

Even if Joe Biden committed rape, he will beat Donald Trump in November, because 50,000 dead, 750,000 people sick, economy cratered.

And those press conferences. Disgusting.

It would make it easier.

Very interesting.

Should prove to be an interesting campaign.

I wonder what happens when the uncover a tape of Biden saying he grabs them by the pussy.

Me...I don't care. Any woman I know would lead with her right and follow with an uppercut.

But I wonder if the left would go so batshitty over that as they did over Trump.

There will be no campaign, debates or rallies, that is the purpose of the fake pandemic

Show us some text messages and I doubt our nice Gov said anything but well wishes.
They are in the OP silly, you are in denial

Show us some text messages and I doubt our nice Gov said anything but well wishes.
They know Biden might pick her as VP do the Trump loving Democrat is inventing text messages on Hannity.

They are in the OP silly, you are in denial

Wrong. The allegation in the OP, not the proof that the text messages exist.

Maybe it had something to do with Trump attacking “that woman governor” for so long

They know Biden might pick her as VP do the Trump loving Democrat is inventing text messages on Hannity.
She would make a good VP
Conservatives already hate her

Forum List

Back