Whitmer Sends Whitsett Unpleasant Texts

Looks like Bitch Whitmer is still at it again.

Please nominate her as your VP.

We'll simply show how she violated peoples rights and bitched at people for surviving the virus.

Fuck her and I hope she catches it....real bad.

It doesn't matter. New evidence of Joe's sexual assault just came out the seals his fate.

You mean the part of where she still respects him. LOL. You trampers set the bar so low.
Lol. She praised Joe Biden on Twitter three years ago after being allegedly raped 27 years ago.

We'll simply show how she violated peoples rights and bitched at people for surviving the virus.

Show us some text messages and I doubt our nice Gov said anything but well wishes.
They are in the OP silly, you are in denial

Wrong. The allegation in the OP, not the proof that the text messages exist.
One of the more interesting human interest stories from the pandemic so far has been the story of Michigan state representative Karen Whitsett, a Democrat, attributing her recovery from the Wuhan coronavirus to hydroxychloroquine and President Donald Trump’s mention of it during his briefings.

But Democrats didn’t find it such an interesting story, despite one of their own members saying her life was saved. You would think they would be celebrating that fact.

But on the contrary, as my colleague Elizabeth Vaughn reported, Democrats in Detroit plan to censure Whitsett and bar any future endorsements of her in a vote on Saturday.

Whittmer is attacking this nice black lady, why?

President_Trump_meets_with_Patients_who_have_Recovered_from_COVID-19_%2849774107118%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Show us some text messages and I doubt our nice Gov said anything but well wishes.
They know Biden might pick her as VP do the Trump loving Democrat is inventing text messages on Hannity.
She would make a good VP
Conservatives already hate her
Yea tell Joey he has to pick her

They know Biden might pick her as VP do the Trump loving Democrat is inventing text messages on Hannity.

So this nice black lady is lying

EXCELLENT

President_Trump_meets_with_Patients_who_have_Recovered_from_COVID-19_%2849774107118%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

EXCELLENT

Yes. She is. Are you gonna say Clarence Thomas is a good judge because he's black? LOL.

EXCELLENT

Yes. She is. Are you gonna say Clarence Thomas is a good judge because he's black? LOL.
She also is about to endorse Trump along with Alveda King

he he he

Truth matters

She mistakenly believes Whitmer didn't do enough for the blacks in Detroit.
-----------------------------------------
On the "Glenn Beck Radio Program" Friday, Rep. Whitsett had a fiery message for Democratic Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer, whom she said is undoubtedly behind the party's push to censure her.

"I threw her under the bus and I drove the bus over her. This is payback," Whitsett told Glenn. "And as long as you [Whitmer] are not doing your job, and black lives are being lost in the city of Detroit, I will continue to throw you under the bus, drive it over you, and drag you by your hair behind the bus. Because you need to do your job!"
--------------------------
I never go to the blaze , its all hogwash in my opinion.
Wow what whitsett said. She didn't even talk to tramp yet. She was on the show before she talked to tramp. WOW.

Last edited:

EXCELLENT

he he he

Truth matters
Woah. Game changer! a state representative LOL.

13th Congressional District Democratic Party Organization.

I don't blame them for wanting to censure her, and I mean whitsett.

It doesn't matter. New evidence of Joe's sexual assault just came out the seals his fate.
Damn...I want him to run.

It would make it easier.

Can you link to the new evidence ?

Now THAT is evidence.

Even if Joe Biden committed rape, he will beat Donald Trump in November, because 50,000 dead, 750,000 people sick, economy cratered.

And those press conferences. Disgusting.
She said he fingered her and abused her, and she still respected him, does that tell you anything?

Even if Joe Biden committed rape, he will beat Donald Trump in November, because 50,000 dead, 750,000 people sick, economy cratered.

Keep say it over and over again and convince yourself its 93% true. Just like you did with Hillary.

If Biden did assauklt that woman, that still puts him 95% fewer than Trump. Are you assfucks sure you want to run on this? Heck Biden has no accusatiuon of raping children or wives.

EXCELLENT

he he he

Truth matters
Woah. Game changer! a state representative LOL.
Trump is the game so kid you do actually need a game changer
2019.01.15-07.12-thepoliticalinsider-5c3e30aa8fa8b.png

She said he fingered her and abused her, and she still respected him, does that tell you anything?
It tells me that you're a giant hypocrite.

Blaming Trump for the virus is the ultimate stupidity.

I stand with that woman,

but I realize its the trampers role to parrot dumb sh.t about every Democrat Gov. :mad:

So, your pissed at someone for saying thank you.

Fuck you too.

She would make a good VP
Conservatives already hate her

Yeah,

We really want a bitch who goes after people who say thank you.

Please keep posting your self-righteous bullshit.

Maybe, you'll get sick and she'll send you something saying "How dare you", fucktard.

No proof of the existence of the text messages was provided.

Fuck off.

What reason would this woman have to lie ?

Maybe it had something to do with Trump attacking “that woman governor” for so long
Trump has been attacked since he started his run for President. Viciously and from damn near every media/entertainment channel in every way possible. Progs need to back off and rally around him. We have the virus issue. We have the economic issue. And we have a world that is antsy which can be a potential war issue. We are such a spoiled people that we can not see much in front of us. But we can see what agenda is for us.

Forum List

Back