Whitmer kidnapping case - Not Guilty on all counts

Did you think it would turn out like this?

• Total voters

The Duke

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2022

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

So! It was all BS after all.

Do I smell FBI entrapment?

It's quite possible.

I remember seeing a lot of arguing about this one back and forth.

It turns out they weren't guilty after all! :D

Last edited:

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

It's quite possible.

So the sting operation of the FBI to set those guys up, didnt get a conviction. No wonder the fucking Marxists in the Capitol wont allow a fair trial for the visitors who were jailed without due process. It will come back to haunt those fuckers one day. I hope to be there for the hangings.

"

It's quite possible.

What about the ones that were found guilty?

Forum List

Back