Whitmer kidnapping case - Not Guilty on all counts

Did you think it would turn out like this?

• Total voters

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

So! It was all BS after all.

Do I smell FBI entrapment?

It's quite possible.

I remember seeing a lot of arguing about this one back and forth.

It turns out they weren't guilty after all! :D
They were not accused of plotting.

They were accused of assisting

The plotters have been found guilty

"Men accused of plotting to kidnap Governor Whitmer found not guilty on all counts"​

"
ANTRIM COUNTY, Mich., (WPBN/WGTU) -- A jury has found three men accused of taking part in a 2020 plot to kidnap Governor Gretchen Whitmer not guilty on all counts."

So! It was all BS after all.

Do I smell FBI entrapment?

It's quite possible.

I remember seeing a lot of arguing about this one back and forth.

It turns out they weren't guilty after all! :D
always with the shitty sources..

always with the shitty sources..
Local News = "shitty sources", Asshat?

Local news is the best journalism in America right now. :rolleyes-41:

Now, you know man, go fuck yourself with a cactus n stuff. :dunno:

Local News = "shitty sources", Asshat?

Local news is the best journalism in America right now. :rolleyes-41:

Now, you know man, go fuck yourself with a cactus n stuff. :dunno:
Hit a nerve on the boy riding his stick horse? I knew John Wayne, and you are no John Wayne.

The plotters were convicted. The secondary people accused of 'assisting' the plotters were found not guilty. The system works,

Hit a nerve on the boy riding his stick horse? I knew John Wayne, and you are no John Wayne.

The plotters were convicted. The secondary people accused of 'assisting' the plotters were found not guilty. The system works,
Sure ya did, cupcake. :itsok:

The thing is, they tried to hammer people not really involved in the thing, asshats. :rolleyes-41:

And you wonder why I gave the one post you've made that actually isn't fake news a "fake news". :auiqs.jpg:

Democracy! I'm just going with the majority!

Don't you like Democracy?

Sure ya did, cupcake. :itsok:

The thing is, they tried to hammer people not really involved in the thing, asshats. :rolleyes-41:
The system works. I knew Jimmy Stewart and Dean Martin as well. And others. My cousins were stunts men and women, and we ran all around the lots. You are a wannabee, little Duke.

The system works. I knew Jimmy Stewart and Dean Martin as well. And others. My cousins were stunts men and women, and we ran all around the lots. You are a wannabee, little Duke.
So you're going along with Turd Eder and saying local news sources are "shitty"?

Political prisoners. That's what the dems do these days...they lock up the people who expose or criticize them.
And they'll keep doing it until we get rid of them.

Magaturds aren't filled with hate and anger? Bullshit. :rolleyes:
People will be paid to gin up riots if/when Trump is acquitted.

If you want to see real anger? Look at the New Yorkers in NYC today.

No chanty brainwashy slogans, just GRAHHHHHH!!! :death:

They are mad. And guess what? MAGAs are that mad, too. Just holding back to see if the system is going to work.

They are mad. And guess what? MAGAs are that mad, too. Just holding back to see if the system is going to work.
We know you arent going to do anything.

Meh. I don't care about any of that. :dunno:

Forum List

Back