Whitmer Extends Stay at Home Order AGAIN!

Until June 12th.

This is her 5th extension -- Not LEGAL!

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

Why doesn't Gov. Whitmer just extend the shut down until Christmas now, so that the people can plan? Or just say "indefinitely".

This 2 or 3 weeks at a time makes it impossible for the people to be prepared.

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to life, doesn't it?
Seems the gods arent with her. Maybe she should resign
Nah. But she definitely owes the people of that state for her nursing home order similar to New York. I can understand stay at home to an extent or being slow to open up, listening to federal government guidelines, but not the nursing home gig. I would bet, she isn't resigning. Look at all trump's BS. He isn't resigning, nor is that idiot Cuomo.
What trump BS?
Cuomo definitely fucked up the nursing home thing and Whitmer is way off base with her nazi house arrest shit. You need to explain trump BS. And no MSM lies.
Cuomo was following federal guidelines..

"I just want to reiterate once again that the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

Should and must are very different things. Cuomo is guilty of manslaughter.

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to life, doesn't it?
Nah. But she definitely owes the people of that state for her nursing home order similar to New York. I can understand stay at home to an extent or being slow to open up, listening to federal government guidelines, but not the nursing home gig. I would bet, she isn't resigning. Look at all trump's BS. He isn't resigning, nor is that idiot Cuomo.
What trump BS?
Cuomo definitely fucked up the nursing home thing and Whitmer is way off base with her nazi house arrest shit. You need to explain trump BS. And no MSM lies.
It's all goning to be gone before you know it. We only have a few cases and they will be recovered in a few days. We will fare better than other countries because we have the best healthcare in the world. This is not a serious thing. Have you heard about the democratic hoax campaign over the coronavirus thing? All that BS. I cannot explain it. You explain it. With 1,689,727 documented infections, 99,381 documented fatalities, 617 more dead yesterday and 81 more dead by 9:00 this morning, the mainstream media is a whole lot closer to the truth, than trump, but he is an intentional known liar and always has been.
You didn’t address my point.

What trump BS?
It's all goning to be gone before you know it. We only have a few cases and they will be recovered in a few days. We will fare better than other countries because we have the best healthcare in the world. This is not a serious thing. Have you heard about the democratic hoax campaign over the coronavirus thing? All that BS. I cannot explain it. You explain it. With 1,689,727 documented infections, 99,381 documented fatalities, 617 more dead yesterday and 81 more dead by 9:00 this morning, the mainstream media is a whole lot closer to the truth, than trump, but he is an intentional known liar and always has been.
Than you have BS for brains. Every sentence in there was BS from Trump. Pull you head out of the partisan ground or whatever partisan orifice it is stuck in a look around. The BS will thin out a lot aftr November and even more come January. There are a lot of BS pardons to go and BS political moves to be made, but we will get through it all.

Until June 12th.

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

NQNEVsDMzv8tWeGRonxD04feEc8TQtep-UemJeyOhtKfBSspLV3kmTJyBfQyg7YBjN8vpM2e0g2h4JVi0MCo2H98onfoBB6TeMomFXjJp9UXuznJfLA5JrubDMITz63qeV5iB_q2AFIXsg

What trump BS?
Than you have BS for brains. Every sentence in there was BS from Trump. Pull you head out of the partisan ground or whatever partisan orifice it is stuck in a look around. The BS will thin out a lot aftr November and even more come January. There are a lot of BS pardons to go and BS political moves to be made, but we will get through it all.
You still haven’t addressed the point.

Until June 12th.

She is such a whack job.

What trump BS?
You still haven’t addressed the point.
I give. Just WTF is your point? You asked what trump BS. I told you. Here is you opportunity to explain you point if you have one.

One would think she wouldn’t be stupid enough to actually have police shoot citizens. That would allow Trump to send police or troops and have this dictator hauled away in cuffs. Then again, this moron only got elected because she promised to legalize weed.

View attachment 340539

LANSING, MI- Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan took her already excessive restrictions in her state in the fight against Covid-19 a step further this morning when she announced that any violations of the executive order may authorize the use of lethal force by law enforcement.

The Michigan Governor stated, "If you think you can just go out and buy a bag of charcoal, think again. Going out for unnecessary purchases and risking the spread of Covid-19 would be no different than going out and shooting a gun at random people. It's time we accept the reality of the situation and treat such instances accordingly."

Michigan has already been essentially under house arrest with a risk of jail or a $1,000 fine for residents who simply leave their homes. Entire sections of areas in Michigan grocery stores of items deemed "non-essential" have been roped off to satisfy Gretchen Whitmer's brand of compassionate authoritarianism. Items like bug spray and outdoor supplies among many other goods are now forbidden to be purchased by Michigan residents.

Gov. Whitmer's authorization of lethal force for violation of the order has completed the task of making her power and reach absolute, as no resident of Michigan is now safe from the prospect of being publicly executed by their Governor.

Although the measure admittedly may never be fully implemented, the Governor has described it as a necessary symbolic gesture to show how far she is willing to go to protect her loyal subjects.
She's insane. I'll bet she is on Biden's VP list.

Because they were following federal guidelines.
Where did federal guidelines say that nursing homes must admit new residents who are known to be, or suspected to be infected with COVID-19? Where do federal guidelines say NHs must take residents discharged from hospitals, who are known to be, or suspected to be infected with COVID-19?

Ordering patients who tested positive for Chinese Virus into nursing homes is how a 20 year old savage ended up beating elderly patients.

Cuomo was following federal guidelines..
In a word..... NO!

The federal guidelines state that no one who is positive and active with this virus should be housed in high risk populations. Trump made bed space avalible for that idiot and he refused to use it. This is totally on democrat governors and their stupidity.

Ordering patients who tested positive for Chinese Virus into nursing homes is how a 20 year old savage ended up beating elderly patients.
What? You're saying the virus made him do it?

What? You're saying the virus made him do it?
I'm saying that Whitmer put a violent 20 year old in a nursing home full of elderly people. He tested positive for WuFlu. Does he look sick to you? Is this savage gasping for breath with a raging fever?

New Topics

Forum List

Back