Hilary Duff denies child sex trafficking...

aaronleland

Diamond Member
May 19, 2012

Former Disney star Hilary Duff dismissed “disgusting” rumors circulating on Twitter over the weekend that she’s involved in child sex trafficking.

Duff, 32, had shared an Instagram story showing several “family photos” taped to a wall in her home. In the video, she is heard saying “someone on Instagram pointed out that we did a nude of him, which I did, so we covered that up with a sticker,” referring to one photo of her 8-year-old son Luca Cruz.

“Everyone bored af right now I know…but this is actually disgusting,” Duff tweeted Saturday after child sex trafficking conspiracy theories began to spread on social media. “Whoever dreamed this one up and put this garbage into the universe should take a break from their damn phone. Maybe get a hobby.”

I know I should be disgusted by this story, but I have to applaud whatever troll came up with this. Getting a former Disney star to deny she's a child sex trafficker is trolling of epic proportions. :lol:

I can see and understand taking nudies of your kids when they're babies or toddlers...…...but after that age, they need some privacy. So if she didn't want to get trolled, she never should have posted it publically or even taken the photo in the first place.

I have to say, good for the troll to call her out.....even if the claim wasn't true

8 years old is a tad bit creepy to being doing nude shots of your child

I agree and it's even more strange that an 8 yo would be ok with it...…...usually by that age, they don't want to show anybody anything

I agree and it's even more strange that an 8 yo would be ok with it...…...usually by that age, they don't want to show anybody anything

Sheltered kids grow up weird like that. I used to work with this crazy lady who told us she puts baby powder on her son's balls so they don't stick to his leg. He was like 13. :lmao:

I hope when he's old enough to catch wind of this he uses it in every argument.

"Go clean your room."

"Or what? Are you going to sell me to sex traffickers?"

"Go take a shower."

"Why? You wanna takes pictures, you fucking creep?"

Sheltered kids grow up weird like that. I used to work with this crazy lady who told us she puts baby powder on her son's balls so they don't stick to his leg. He was like 13. :lmao:

At 13, he could do it himself...…...her helping or doing it for him is just soooo wrong. Very sad indeed

And true enough, that kids don't always know 'right from wrong' if that's what they are taught.

I have never been a fan of this girl, but my heart goes out to her. Where in the world do these stories get started in the first place? I remember a couple of years ago, an online rumor started circulating that country legend Reba McEntire had died which was so not true.

God bless you and Hilary and her family and Reba always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back