Whitmer Extends Stay at Home Order AGAIN!

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to life, doesn't it?
Seems the gods arent with her. Maybe she should resign
Nah. But she definitely owes the people of that state for her nursing home order similar to New York. I can understand stay at home to an extent or being slow to open up, listening to federal government guidelines, but not the nursing home gig. I would bet, she isn't resigning. Look at all trump's BS. He isn't resigning, nor is that idiot Cuomo.

Gov. Half-Whit is your typical fascist white liberal. .. :cuckoo:
With a large rack, do you have to leave out the good points? Evidently she cares for Michigan.
So does your average five year old girl, but we don't trust her to make decisions which adversely affect the entire state.

So when the state debt hits record levels, Whitmer will use the lame assed excuse that she was just trying to keep the entire state's citizenry safe, by forcing them to hide in their homes, and watch their businesses go bankrupt, against their will.

I don't know what she is worried about. They only had 5,223 killed by COVID in the last two and a half months and only 65 of them died of it yesterday. Massive flooding from crumbling dams. I do not know if the fixed the poisonous water in Flint. Anarchists militiamen protesting, trying to intimidate the government with their weapons all hanging out. Sounds like a wonderful place to life, doesn't it?
Nah. But she definitely owes the people of that state for her nursing home order similar to New York. I can understand stay at home to an extent or being slow to open up, listening to federal government guidelines, but not the nursing home gig. I would bet, she isn't resigning. Look at all trump's BS. He isn't resigning, nor is that idiot Cuomo.
What was so tough for Cuomo or Whitmer to comprehend? Why force infected people into nursing homes?

At least Whitmer was not quoting Cuomo, and using the excuse that people are gonna die, to downplay essentially infecting our most at risk population with the virus. Or has she?

thebitch.PNG

LANSING, MI- Governor Gretchen Whitmer of Michigan took her already excessive restrictions in her state in the fight against Covid-19 a step further this morning when she announced that any violations of the executive order may authorize the use of lethal force by law enforcement.

The Michigan Governor stated, "If you think you can just go out and buy a bag of charcoal, think again. Going out for unnecessary purchases and risking the spread of Covid-19 would be no different than going out and shooting a gun at random people. It's time we accept the reality of the situation and treat such instances accordingly."

Michigan has already been essentially under house arrest with a risk of jail or a $1,000 fine for residents who simply leave their homes. Entire sections of areas in Michigan grocery stores of items deemed "non-essential" have been roped off to satisfy Gretchen Whitmer's brand of compassionate authoritarianism. Items like bug spray and outdoor supplies among many other goods are now forbidden to be purchased by Michigan residents.

Gov. Whitmer's authorization of lethal force for violation of the order has completed the task of making her power and reach absolute, as no resident of Michigan is now safe from the prospect of being publicly executed by their Governor.

Although the measure admittedly may never be fully implemented, the Governor has described it as a necessary symbolic gesture to show how far she is willing to go to protect her loyal subjects.

Michigan has already been essentially under house arrest with a risk of jail or a $1,000 fine for residents who simply leave their homes
I've had the thought go thru my head every day, "will a neighbor turn me in"? But they come and go too, at least once or twice a day.

Pretty scary that we have these concerns in AMERICA, but that's what happens when you elect leftists.

I've had the thought go thru my head every day, "will a neighbor turn me in"? But they come and go too, at least once or twice a day.

Pretty scary that we have these concerns in AMERICA, but that's what happens when you elect leftists.

I don't think Michiganders are that stupid as California or New York. Although, we do have stupid people in the state. Mostly in the Detroit, Lansing and Saginaw areas. But nothing that they would "turn any neighbors in".

I went out for a drive, got myself a burger at Culver's, and did some shopping. I wore a mask, just because, I wasn't gonna embarrass at the local market in front of people I know there. But if it was some other store outside the area, I probably wouldn't have bothered with the mask.

What trump BS?
Cuomo definitely fucked up the nursing home thing and Whitmer is way off base with her nazi house arrest shit. You need to explain trump BS. And no MSM lies.

Until June 12th.

This is her 5th extension -- Not LEGAL!

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

Excellent. She's handing us Michigan again in the fall.
trump already lost Michigan, and probably Nevada too, when he threatened to cut off federal funding to those states, because both states want to increase voting by using mail-in balloting to help reduce exposure to coronavirus.

LOL You mean cheat by mail. Go ahead and believe voters care more about cheat by mail or their freedom.
They already know American value freedom more. That’s why they have been whining about it in the liberal media lately.

Gov. Half-Whit is your typical fascist white liberal. .. :cuckoo:
With a large rack, do you have to leave out the good points? Evidently she cares for Michigan.
So does your average five year old girl, but we don't trust her to make decisions which adversely affect the entire state.

So when the state debt hits record levels, Whitmer will use the lame assed excuse that she was just trying to keep the entire state's citizenry safe, by forcing them to hide in their homes, and watch their businesses go bankrupt, against their will.
Hurray for America..Trump will save us all...

What trump BS?
Cuomo definitely fucked up the nursing home thing and Whitmer is way off base with her nazi house arrest shit. You need to explain trump BS. And no MSM lies.
Cuomo was following federal guidelines..

"I just want to reiterate once again that the policy that the Department of Health put out was in line directly with the March 13 directive put out by (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention) and (Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services) that read, and I quote, 'Nursing homes should admit any individuals from hospitals where Covid is present,'" said Secretary to the Governor Melissa DeRosa on Saturday during a briefing. "Not could, should ... that is President (Donald) Trump's CMS and CDC.

What was so tough for Cuomo or Whitmer to comprehend? Why force infected people into nursing homes?

At least Whitmer was not quoting Cuomo, and using the excuse that people are gonna die, to downplay essentially infecting our most at risk population with the virus. Or has she?
Because they were following federal guidelines.

What trump BS?
It's all goning to be gone before you know it. We only have a few cases and they will be recovered in a few days. We will fare better than other countries because we have the best healthcare in the world. This is not a serious thing. Have you heard about the democratic hoax campaign over the coronavirus thing? All that BS. I cannot explain it. You explain it. With 1,689,727 documented infections, 99,381 documented fatalities, 617 more dead yesterday and 81 more dead by 9:00 this morning, the mainstream media is a whole lot closer to the truth, than trump, but he is an intentional known liar and always has been.

Until June 12th.

This is her 5th extension -- Not LEGAL!

I see people are basically ignoring this stuff now. I have never allowed it to control my day and now traffic is increasing and people just arent living in fear like they were in the beginning. More traffic, fewer masks. It's a beautiful sight to see

Tissue?

Witmer will cause the first national revolt by the people. People are tired of her liberal bullshit. They want their lives back. And don't feel sorry for dumping that communist bitch. She can always rent out her massive forehead for advertising, kinda like a billboard.

I don't think she is actually smart enough to realize that she is riding the last of her time in any form of government. When it comes time I don't think she will find enough people to vote her for dog catcher. That is if they don't remove her before.
Democrats say this makes her more popular than ever. They have polls to prove it.

Forum List

Back