Whites only water fountain in Memphis

CNN doing their part to stir up the race war some want to see happen so bad

they won't be happy until blood is spilled

people need to shun that poor excuse of a news source

Them, and anything to do with Al Sharpton.

A race war is not what we need: what we need is a bipartisan, multiracial, multiethnic effort to usurp power from multinational corporate elites and restore it fully back into the hands of "we, the people."

Little wonder it is that the corporate media honchos inextricably linked to the business elites continue to showcase race hustlers on their networks who want us to fight each other then, isn't it?

Divide and conquer.

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

Yeah, right and listen to the official GOP Network....FOX.

This story is bullshit. Even if it is true it pales in comparison to the knockout game.

Which has been blown far out of proportion to reality. It just makes the far right happy to feel that they are being abused.

or just listen to those voices in your head
I don't find you a nice human being posting this kind crap

Which has been blown far out of proportion to reality. It just makes the far right happy to feel that they are being abused.

If you were a victim of the knockout game and left to die on a sidewalk I'm sure you'd feel it was "blown far out of proportion to reality". Racists like you are the worst kind. You actually believe the crap you spew and then justify it.

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

Never have I read a worse piece of shit of a post on this forum and I read TrannySteve's input.

Not even the vaguest hint of opprobrium, just a pathetic childish us and them piece of partisan bile.

Dismiss it as "bullshit" and then the gem of "Even if it is true". A real scumbag move that says "I don’t care if it's true or not, I've just decried it as untrue because of nothing other than my wish for it not top be true and then confessed it and I see nothing bad in that and the cherry on the top? Bring in a news story that has fuck all to do with the original story to deflect attention from the thing you have claimed is untrue without the first bit of reading up just because you are scum.

What a sack of shit

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

More Dems watch Fox News. :D
Democrats' favorite cable-news channel: Fox News | Changing Channels
It's like watching a train wreck, just tune in and wonder what's the next stupid thing that's going to come out of their mouths.

It truly is must see TV.

What a sack of shit

He is a hate monger...more than likely of German ancestory.

And what have I been telling you about Germans?

You're fast becoming my favorite forumista on here. :lol:

Are you are saying this type of discrimination is okay and we should go back to the Jim Crow era?

Are you saying CNN is casing a race war because they are reporting on discrimination?

That's exactly what they're saying.

Nothing these racist jackasses write surprises me. And, right after they show themselves to be racist jackasses, they'll post that they're not.

Forum List

Back