Whites do have a role in stopping racism

Would you not agree that you are racist?

After all, racism is thinking that your race is better than another. Obviously you think this.
I've never claimed to be a racist but this thread really isnt about me.

Would you agree that you are a racist? Do you agree that the black race is morally superior to the white race?
Yes I agree the Black race is morally superior to the white race. Blacks taught the white race civilization on two occasions. Blacks never attempted to enslave whites nor hold them back in any manner like whites did and still do.

According to your history no. But according to history that is generally accepted, blacks sold their brothers into slavery.

I'm curious, do you have any evidence to the contrary?
Even if that was true whites sold their brothers into slavery as well. Thats where we get the term "slave" in the first place. Whites selling other whites.

Actually the Hebrew slaves were detained by Egyptians for some 500 years.

Or are you a Jew hating Holocaust denier as well?

After all, racism is thinking that your race is better than another. Obviously you think this.

Would you agree that you are a racist? Do you agree that the black race is morally superior to the white race?
Yes I agree the Black race is morally superior to the white race. Blacks taught the white race civilization on two occasions. Blacks never attempted to enslave whites nor hold them back in any manner like whites did and still do.

According to your history no. But according to history that is generally accepted, blacks sold their brothers into slavery.

And that's white history. Drunk history is more accurate.

11 pages of white irresponsibility.
Your history is just made up to make you feel justified in saying blacks never did anything wrong ever and the whole world abused us. Pathetic!

Well white guys are the ones doing all the mass shootings. I know I make sure to check out every white guy when I am in a crowed area.

Do you not get out much or is this just more white lies?

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia
That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.
What about the deranged black guys with guns? Violence isn’t one Sided issue. I’m sure Anne means well, but she is being disengenuous. The hashtag should be all lives matter.
Very few and far between. Plus they are deranged due to the constant racism they experience. Whites are just deranged because they cant practice their racist ideology without getting their asses kicked.
Few and far between? Really? They are only deranged because of Whitey. You pathetic liar. You can’t bring yourself to admit the truth. You are so tied up with your “ I hate whitey “ that you can’t see the facts. My God you self imposed victims are irrational.
Yes few and far between. I am surprised there are not more deranged Black people gunning down crowds of people due to the pressures they feel from this racist system.. Now why so many white boys flip out and kill people can only lead me to the obvious conclusion.

And that's white history. Drunk history is more accurate.

11 pages of white irresponsibility.
Your history is just made up to make you feel justified in saying blacks never did anything wrong ever and the whole world abused us. Pathetic!

With such a belief system, I wonder what their final solution for whitey is.

And you're posting this...why...to absolve whites of their part of America's racist history of enslavement?

Even if that was true whites sold their brothers into slavery as well. Thats where we get the term "slave" in the first place. Whites selling other whites.
Wrong. Slav s existed throughout Africa and Egypt for thousands of years.

Cause I’m Whitey.
And you were stupid enough to click Informational.
Better unclick before anyone notices.
I clicked on you saying you were being sarcastic? You should screen shot that for proof.

Gawd what a racist liar you are!

Do you not get out much or is this just more white lies?

Rwandan genocide - Wikipedia
That was white orchestrated and I have never been to Rwanda. I live here in the US where there are so many deranged white guys with guns.
What about the deranged black guys with guns? Violence isn’t one Sided issue. I’m sure Anne means well, but she is being disengenuous. The hashtag should be all lives matter.
Very few and far between. Plus they are deranged due to the constant racism they experience. Whites are just deranged because they cant practice their racist ideology without getting their asses kicked.
Few and far between? Really? They are only deranged because of Whitey. You pathetic liar. You can’t bring yourself to admit the truth. You are so tied up with your “ I hate whitey “ that you can’t see the facts. My God you self imposed victims are irrational.
Yes few and far between. I am surprised there are not more deranged Black people gunning down crowds of people due to the pressures they feel from this racist system.. Now why so many white boys flip out and kill people can only lead me to the obvious conclusion.
You’re an idiot.

And you're posting this...why...to absolve whites of their part of America's racist history of enslavement?

No. I am only trying to make the point that race is not the issue. The issue is greed.

Blacks kidnapped and sold their brothers for money, and then whites came and took them as slaves to make money.

It's just that simple.

Now race did enter the picture as plantation owners tried to justify treating their fellow man in such a fashion. We are all born knowing the Golden Rule, a rule that was given to us by a brown man, not white or black. For you see, they simply said that blacks were glorified apes, so they could be treated like livestock.

This happens even today as a fetus is presented as subhuman or the Jew presented as vermin or the infidel compared to a Muslim. Once you dehumanize your opponent, you are free to then abuse them as you wish.

I think being a racist is the first step. You genially think that you are more human than your opponent.

Actually the Hebrew slaves were detained by Egyptians for some 500 years.

Or are you a Jew hating Holocaust denier as well?
Really? Do you have proof of that?

Present day Jews include whites that indeed were killed by....you guessed it.....other white people.

Who shot Malcolm?

Was it whitey or did they orchestrate it?
Who shot MLK?

Was it whitey or did they orchestrate it?

gettyimages-53366586.jpg

Yeah he did!

th

You’re an idiot.
Dont get emotional and get reported for trolling.

No. I am only trying to make the point that race is not the issue. The issue is greed.

Blacks kidnapped and sold their brothers for money, and then whites came and took them as slaves to make money.

It's just that simple.

Actually it's not that simple. And that's why I said what I did about the history coming from the majority of whites and almost all the whites posting here.

Practice what you preach asshat . esp. when yall go around chanting kill that white cracker. You are IDIOT VICTIMS falling for a SOROS ENGINEERED SJ program that grabs all the stupid fks along the way making it so the snowball affect takes place. The weak minded VICTIMS BITE IT and blame whites for it " ALL ONLY" . what assholes all of you are too.

Last edited:

It's just that simple.
Sounds like you're trying to jump, hop and skip past the insidious bigotry and racism that America's known for.

Did those blacks who sold their brothers due to greed, according to your theory, did they consider them to be less than human, say, 3/5ths of a human too?

Its really not that simple.

like I said CYKA practice what you preach

"You want freedom you gonna have to kill some crackers".."gonna have to kill some of their babies"

It's just that simple.
Sounds like you're trying to jump, hop and skip past the insidious bigotry and racism that America's known for.

Did those blacks who sold their brothers due to greed, according to your theory, did they consider them to be less than human, say, 3/5ths of a human too?

Its really not that simple.

Not everyone who causes people injury or harm tries to rationalize it. Most just try to keep it secret.

However, slavery was institutionalized and legal. Therefore, hiding it was a big problem.

So who took the better approach? Was it Martin Luther King or Malcolm X?

One thought whitey was the devil as where the other knew that the real Devil wanted blacks to hate whitey.

Forum List

Back