white women pretend slavery didn't happen??? HUH?! (moron alert)

The GOP was more motivated, by a little over a half a million votes. Whereas the Dems only turned out about 200 thousand more votes than 4 years ago.

Congrats on your victory, and now on to 2022.
I didn't have a dog in the Virginia race. Where are you getting those Virginia numbers? If true, why didn't Youngkin win by half a million?

What would have been the reaction of the extreme right had their man not won?

When do we get to use the guns?

America appears to be very close to some serious gun violence. The right's win offers the respite of a cooling off period and a little more time.
The left's candidate didn't win a couple of years ago and six months later a democrat activist came to town with a rifle and a list of conservative congressmen. Almost nobody remembers the name James Hodgkinson because the media didn't want to talk about it. A couple of years later a Vegas assassin killed about 50 people attending what the media termed a "Trump rally". The media didn't want to talk about that one either and the FBI declined to offer a motive.

The left's candidate didn't win a couple of years ago and six months later a democrat activist came to town with a rifle and a list of conservative congressmen. Almost nobody remembers the name James Hodgkinson because the media didn't want to talk about it. A couple of years later a Vegas assassin killed about 50 people attending what the media termed a "Trump rally". The media didn't want to talk about that one either and the FBI declined to offer a motive.
You don't have to convince me that America has a very serious gun violence problem. You could try to convince me that the extreme right plays no part in it.

sheez.. seen this person on The View when there ws nothing else to watch in the lib environment i was in

she always... well, just my own impressions but she always seemed... like the living dead..

which of course she is because she does not have God... just a fake God... Everything in Libville is fake: fake news, fake president, fake commentators, fake celebrities (who wouldn't be celebrities if they actually had to.. u know... build something constructive or what have u)
The Democrats are Racist Demagogues who use race as a weapon.
They want people to hate themselves for things which they are not responsible for.
They use race as a cop-out for their failed policies that spread poverty and crime.

Last edited:
You commie scum need to use the words you want to force Americans to use.

Women = birthing person

Without the Democratic Media there would be no elected Democrats.

You don't have to convince me that America has a very serious gun violence problem. You could try to convince me that the extreme right plays no part in it.

Well, lets start with -

They went to an "insurrection" with no weapons.

NomineeRalph NorthamEd Gillespie
PartyDemocraticRepublican
Popular vote1,409,1751,175,731
Percentage53.9%45.0%

NomineeGlenn YoungkinTerry McAuliffe
PartyRepublicanDemocratic
Popular vote1,677,4361,610,142
Percentage50.7%48.6%
Wow. Knew it was high turn out, but did not know it was that high. Looking at the vote totals, you realize how close it was, but not the party affiliation of the voters or who threw it toward Youngkin. Exit polls in the Washington Post point to the break of the vote among independents, surprisingly both party self identifiers getting 96% of their party's vote, but Independents breaking for Youngkin 54% to 45%. I wonder what the difference would have been if McAliffe, had not shot himself in the foot on education and parent's interests in education. Dems, Reps and Inds, had similar percentages of household with under 18 years of age children. Another thing that struck me was percentage of Democrats that thought parents should no have much input of their children's education. Not sure whether it reflected collectivist mentality or lack of self-confidence in their own ability to make sound decisions. Here is the link, if you have not seen it.

Forum List

Back