White woman branded a racist for asking black man walking in her neighborhood if he was lost

I know it full well.
It's you who didn't contemplate to who you may be speaking.
You do know where assumptions may lead?
And yet you still asked

What if a guy is breaking in through a window.

You clearly did not understand

Depends on how they asked me and depends on what I was doing. As we have seen time and time again, they are not necessarily thinking you are lost or need help, they are thinking you don't belong there.
ASSuming she was being racist is the problem. People do good things with well meaning intentions.

So there is just no way she was asking him that because she didn't think he belonged in her neighborhood, we have never seen that before, have we?

Don't you find it strange how the article never mentions the city or location where this took place? It could very well have been a diverse community, but since they didn't mention it, there is no way to look it up.

In other words, this article has intentions behind it; to twist things to look like it's not what they are.

Don't you find it strange how the article never mentions the city or location where this took place? It could very well have been a diverse community, but since they didn't mention it, there is no way to look it up.

In other words, this article has intentions behind it; to twist things to look like it's not what they are.
I still don’t find bad intent from her written words of what she said….

History tells me this may not have been a woman just being neighborly.

A woman has described how she was branded a "racist" after asking a Black man she found walking around her neighborhood if he was lost.

A black man she FOUND walking around HER neighborhood.

Where did she FIND him?

How do we know it wasn't HIS neighborhood as well.

Forum List

Back