White Teen Girl in critical condition after being beaten by black mob, head repeatedly bashed into concrete

She should be incarcerated for murder. Kaylee may never awaken from her coma.

When that happens, append the indictment. My position on where it went from fight to assault or worse still stands.

Can't remember the last time I saw a rightwing nut post an article on this forum about a white person committing and violent crime.

That because they are right wing race hustlers

Again, blacks were fighting each other in this fight. Blacks got hospitalized in this fight. The white girl was with one of the sides in the fight. But all we see is the white girl get beat and the racists jump to conclusions they never jump to when the police obvously murder or beat up unarmed blacks.

Last edited:
Again, blacks were fighting each other in this fight. Blacks got hospitalized in this fight. The white girl was with one of the sides in the fight. But all we see is the white girl get beat and the racists jump to conclusions they never jump to when the police obvously murder or beat up unarmed blacs.

Did any of the others have their head bashed into the concrete repeatedly?

That's where it went from a fight to attempted murder.

She should be incarcerated for murder. Kaylee may never awaken from her coma.
She can’t be indicted for murder yet. Right now, she should be indicted for attempted murder and tried as an adult. If Kaylee dies, which sadly is looking more and more likely, then it’s murder.

She can’t be indicted for murder yet. Right now, she should be indicted for attempted murder and tried as an adult. If Kaylee dies, which sadly is looking more and more likely, then it’s murder.
she hasn’t regained consciousness

Again, blacks were fighting each other in this fight. Blacks got hospitalized in this fight. The white girl was with one of the sides in the fight. But all we see is the white girl get beat and the racists jump to conclusions they never jump to when the police obvously murder or beat up unarmed blacs.
No, you fucking clod, had the black bitch simply let her lie there, defeated, there would be no discussion.

But she didn't. She allowed her inner animal to expose itself and tried, and probably did, succeed in murdering a defenseless girl.

And here you are defending her.

I guess you are a base animal, and not a human too.

No, you fucking clod, had the black bitch simply let her lie there, defeated, there would be no discussion.

But she didn't. She allowed her inner animal to expose itself and tried, and probably did, succeed in murdering a defenseless girl.

Those same base animals get all triggered When I say that if there is Civil Unrest that the MIL / NG & LEOs won’t side with them

Imagine how he‘d react if the races were reversed. But because this savage girl is black, he automatically defends her.

Animalistic...

If we were Race hustlers we would Open the Southern Border For only Russians / Ukrainians and Finnish & Hungarians
No the white race hustle is making the issue only about the souther border while 41 white counteries can come and go freely in this country without visas.

Those same base animals get all triggered When I say that if there is Civil Unrest that the MIL / NG & LEOs won’t side with them
The base animals ignore this:

1710966058842.png

To post a video showing a white girl getting beat up in a fight where she was a participant with blacks who were also fighting other blacks, but that part does get posted by the same base animals.

The base animals ignore this:

View attachment 920096

To post a video showing a white girl getting beat up in a fight where she was a participant with blacks who were also fighting other blacks, but that part does get posted by the same base animals.
According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).
The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

The white Girl in St. Louis was attempted to be murdered by a black girl.
She got arrested.

Can't remember the last time I saw a rightwing nut post an article on this forum about a white person committing and violent crime.

Feel Free Nostradamus. Find some and post away. Generally, the posts show un-Provoked senseless violence. Unfortunately, Blacks lead in that category by a massive margin.

This thread was not un-provoked senseless mayhem up until the head bashing. This one could actually be considered a 1:1 fight until the big girl went prison Physco trying to kill the opposition (a 15 yr old girl)? Sad but true.

According to the FBI’s Expanded Homicide data from 2018, the most recent report of this kind Reuters was able to find ( here ), 80.7% of the murders of white people were committed by white offenders (2,677 of a total of 3,315) while 15.5% of the murders of white people were committed by Black offenders (514).
The social media post also alleges white offenders committed 2% of the murders of Black victims. According to the FBI’s data, 8% of the reported murders of Black people were committed by white offenders (234 of a total of 2,925) and 88.9% by Black offenders (2,600).

The white Girl in St. Louis was attempted to be murdered by a black girl.
She got arrested.

2018? May as well be 1999. They sanitize and hide the data. They make it really hard to dig into it. Gone are the categories, Mixed, other, unknown, decline to state. Why are brown hidden off the side of the page? we know why.

Last edited:
Feel Free Nostradamus. Find some and post away. Generally, the posts show un-Provoked senseless violence. Unfortunately, Blacks lead in that category by a massive margin.

This thread was not un-provoked senseless mayhem up until the head bashing. This one could actually be considered a 1:1 fight until the big girl went prison Physco trying to kill the opposition (a 15 yr old girl)? Sad but true.

For what should I look, rightard? The think I implied doesn't exist? How would I find such a ghost?

Forum List

Back