White Supremist Groups everywhere...after President was elected.

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Of course I am talking about Obama...........all of these photos and 1000's more taken before Trump

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Is anyone keeping score here?

Nazi shitheads: 20 million +1

Commie shitheads: 200 million + another 50 million if you count US abortions.

You're welcome.

Is anyone keeping score here?

Nazi shitheads: 20 million +1

Commie shitheads: 200 million + another 50 million if you count US abortions.

You're welcome.
This guy loves him his altright hate groups . and he makes it so obvious too.

Hmm...he called them shitheads...how is that obvious?
Unreasonable is getting his ass handed to him today. So everyone is becoming a Nazi. Kinda like when Obama was elected we became racist.

And the left media right along with him.
The white trash belly floppers have been doing "protests" for decades. Nobody takes them seriously, I doubt they even take themselves seriously. Harmless and without influence.
But what the BLM and Antifa fascist WANT - is to elevate them. To bring as much media attention as possible to them, all in an attempt to legitimize their own violence and hatred.

Unreasonable is getting his ass handed to him today. So everyone is becoming a Nazi. Kinda like when Obama was elected we became racist.
Taking an LSD trip?
Your perceptions are totally out of whack.
Lol
16266220_1159330267528319_750543777187613680_n.jpg

Can I say hypocrite?

And the left media right along with him.
The white trash belly floppers have been doing "protests" for decades. Nobody takes them seriously, I doubt they even take themselves seriously. Harmless and without influence.
But what the BLM and Antifa fascist WANT - is to elevate them. To bring as much media attention as possible to them, all in an attempt to legitimize their own violence and hatred.

Harmless and without influence.

Even those employed in the White House?

White supremacists have ALWAYS existed before Trump. But look at the MUCH more violent leftist hate groups which sprang up under Obama: Black Lives Fecal Matter, Antifucks, By Any Means Necessary. I swear you liberal c*nts don't have an honest mitochondrian in your entire bodies.

And for the MILLIONTH time, you leftist walking tumors: TRUMP HAS DISAVOWED WHITE SUPREMACISTS/DAVID DUKE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!! WHY THE FUCK CAN'T YOUR SUBHUMAN BRAINS COMPREHEND SUCH A BASIC, PROVEN FACT??? You lying, putrid, projecting trilobite-life.

Moron thinks this is about the election. Your Nazi sympathizer is toxic thruout the country and world... but your pictures sure will help hm. Lol

Yet it's you liberalfilth who sold your souls to Islam, the most JEW-EXTERMINATING hate ideology of all time! You ugly, sullen, hemmorhoidal little thing. Everything you post here reeks of the mildew in your tiny little brain.

Forum List

Back