White Supremacy Is Top Security Threat, Garland Says

There is no reason not to take the threat of domestic terrorism seriously, regardless of anything else that is going on. We can walk and chew gum at the same time.
Then why don't you drips the threats of Pantifa and BLM seriously?
Explain the threat that this "Pantifa" and "BLM" pose to the American people and what their organization is. BLM is a loose social movement against police corruption. Anyone can march without any membership in any organization. What is the "threat". I don't know what this "Pantifa" is or who is in it. These "Proud Boys" and "Oath Keepers" are organized gangs like the Crips, Bloods, and Hell's Angels.

I marched in protests in downtown DC against the Vietnam war, the invasion of Iraq, the march for the Equal Rights Amendment, behind the elderly and great champion of freedom Alice Paul, the march for women in 2017, when I met women on the metro who had come from Texas to march with signs that they had made, the streets were packed with women, men, parents pushing their offspring in strollers, and even one guy who had colored his white beard pink for the occasion. The streets were so packed you couldn't walk. These people were not organized. They were grassroots. Just the People showing up.

We are under a direct threat from organized domestic terrorists. Just look at what happened on Jan. 6 with the attack on the U.S. Congress. Deal with it.
Good lord..........bullshit much?

White supremacists have only become a recent "problem" because people were getting bored of covid and gotten over being scared by climate change. It's time for a new boogey man to drive people to do what they are told, and watch the news.

This will go on a year or two more and then be replaced by something else to scare and anger people into watching the news and listen to politicians.

It's the way it always work. When politicians want to be heard they scare us with something and the new takes advantage of it and driving viewership by pushing it hard. Eventually people get bored and stop being scared, then suddenly the terrible problem goes away magically and is replaced with something new, then the cycle repeats.

A society of humans as a whole is easily manipulated and controlled.
No sale!

White Supremacy and RW extremism has been a problem for decades.

As it just so happens, in the aftermath of Timothy McVeigh's arrest for the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P, Murrah building in Oklahoma City which killed 168 people including 19 small children in a daycare center, his trial was moved to the city of Denver, CO where I lived at the time. From the 2nd floor bedroom of my Victorian home which was on a hill and just west of I-25, I could see the predawn motorcade that transported him from where he was being jailed overnight to a downtown federal courthouse where his trial took place, and where he was eventually convicted in 1997. In case anyone cares, the exit ramp was 212-C.

Why do I mention this, you might ask. It's because it made it real for me, although it would never be as real for me as it was for the people in Oklahoma City whose lives McVeigh destroyed on April 19, 1995. The man was clearly a monster. But before he was a monster, he was a man with values that were seriously warped by RW ideology.

RW extremism probably would have been more directly confronted if it wasn't for the wholly understandable and more immediate threat of Islamic extremism and terrorism that we shockingly experienced on 9-11-01.

Having said that, seven years later when the threat of Islamic extremism and terrorism was still the primary concern of our intelligence services and our military, and Osama bin Laden's whereabouts were still unknown, a presidential election was held during an economic meltdown, and Barack Obama was elected.

And while the general population didn't know it at the time, Obama's election and inauguration led to an explosion of RW groups and their recruiting of new members who just couldn't abide the idea of an African American being president and actually being the commander-in-chief who could issue orders to White men. It was only two years later when Trump started to exploit those fears in the form of Birtherism which would eventually pave the way to his ascension to the presidency just five years later.

Knowing historical context is important because it's a roadmap to understand how we got to where we are now. After all, knowing what we know now, should we be surprised when we look back on Trump's 2017 defense of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA where Neo-Nazis marched in the streets with Tiki torches while yelling "Jews will not replace us"? How about when Trump said that there were "very fine people on both sides"?

And just like the math theory of linear regression would seem to indicate, should we believe that an election was stolen from a man with consistently negative approval ratings who also did everything he could to undermine his opponent only to fail at every turn?

Or should we see it for what it clearly is?

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

White supremacy is without doubt the biggest threat. Sadly, they are usually aligned with repigs.
No doubt when they strike at Biden, none if you will object. Just like you all said nothing when those ratbags stormed the capital and the fascist POTUS accompanied by his kids and bimbos cheered them on from the bunker. Don't blame the left for them.

You are so confused!

If you supported trump, it's you who is confused.
His regime is the epitome of white supremacy.

Name one example. I won't hold my breath waiting for you, dumbass!

- pile up their bullshit?

China and their American cohorts, who need not be named again within the same post, are the greatest threat to this Republic.

White supremacy is top security threat, Garland says

White supremacy is without doubt the biggest threat. Sadly, they are usually aligned with repigs.
No doubt when they strike at Biden, none if you will object. Just like you all said nothing when those ratbags stormed the capital and the fascist POTUS accompanied by his kids and bimbos cheered them on from the bunker. Don't blame the left for them.

You are so confused!

If you supported trump, it's you who is confused.
His regime is the epitome of white supremacy.

That was some epitome of white supremacy garnering healthy support among Blacks, Asians, and Latinos. Amazing. Romney, McCain, and Bush would have loved those numbers.

White supremacists have only become a recent "problem" because people were getting bored of covid and gotten over being scared by climate change. It's time for a new boogey man to drive people to do what they are told, and watch the news.

This will go on a year or two more and then be replaced by something else to scare and anger people into watching the news and listen to politicians.

It's the way it always work. When politicians want to be heard they scare us with something and the new takes advantage of it and driving viewership by pushing it hard. Eventually people get bored and stop being scared, then suddenly the terrible problem goes away magically and is replaced with something new, then the cycle repeats.

No sale!

As it just so happens, in the aftermath of Timothy McVeigh's arrest for the 1995 bombing of the Alfred P, Murrah building in Oklahoma City which killed 168 people including 19 small children in a daycare center, his trial was moved to the city of Denver, CO where I lived at the time. From the 2nd floor bedroom of my Victorian home which was on a hill and just west of I-25, I could see the predawn motorcade that transported him from where he was being jailed overnight to a downtown federal courthouse where his trial took place, and where he was eventually convicted in 1997. In case anyone cares, the exit ramp was 212-C.

Why do I mention this, you might ask. It's because it made it real for me, although it would never be as real for me as it was for the people in Oklahoma City whose lives McVeigh destroyed on April 19, 1995. The man was clearly a monster. But before he was a monster, he was a man with values that were seriously warped by RW ideology.

RW extremism probably would have been more directly confronted if it wasn't for the wholly understandable and more immediate threat of Islamic extremism and terrorism that we shockingly experienced on 9-11-01.

Having said that, seven years later when the threat of Islamic extremism and terrorism was still the primary concern of our intelligence services and our military, and Osama bin Laden's whereabouts were still unknown, a presidential election was held during an economic meltdown, and Barack Obama was elected.

And while the general population didn't know it at the time, Obama's election and inauguration led to an explosion of RW groups and their recruiting of new members who just couldn't abide the idea of an African American being president and actually being the commander-in-chief who could issue orders to White men. It was only two years later when Trump started to exploit those fears in the form of Birtherism which would eventually pave the way to his ascension to the presidency just five years later.

Knowing historical context is important because it's a roadmap to understand how we got to where we are now. After all, knowing what we know now, should we be surprised when we look back on Trump's 2017 defense of the Unite the Right rally in Charlottesville, VA where Neo-Nazis marched in the streets with Tiki torches while yelling "Jews will not replace us"? How about when Trump said that there were "very fine people on both sides"?

And just like the math theory of linear regression would seem to indicate, should we believe that an election was stolen from a man with consistently negative approval ratings who also did everything he could to undermine his opponent only to fail at every turn?

Yeah, shut the fuck up commie. We're not giving up captialism....EVER, so you can give it up now. I don't care what you try to label. You can kiss my ass.

No sale!

Yeah, shut the fuck up commie. We're not giving up captialism....EVER, so you can give it up now. I don't care what you try to label. You can kiss my ass.
Who said anything about giving up capitalism?

All I was getting at is that Trump lost the election, and he's a sore loser who's completely unwilling to admit defeat. And he'll cling to the stolen election nonsense even if it means dragging the whole country through hell with fighting in the streets.

Speaking of which, I read yesterday that Trump is planning on having his rallies again. Don't be surprised if Trump whips his supporters into a frenzy and sics them on nearby protesters ala Jan 6. It's just the kind of conflict he would love to cause.

No sale!

All I was getting at is that Trump lost the election, and he's a sore loser who's completely unwilling to admit defeat. And he'll cling to the stolen election nonsense even if it means dragging the whole country through hell with fighting in the streets.

Speaking of which, I read yesterday that Trump is planning on having his rallies again. Don't be surprised if Trump whips his supporters into a frenzy and sics them on nearby protesters ala Jan 6. It's just the kind of conflict he would love to cause.
Weird how "nearby protesters" seem to be burning down their own neighbors' houses and businesses even in places Trump's never had a rally.

Do you blame Portland on Trump, too? Because that would be insanely stupid.

No sale!

Weird how "nearby protesters" seem to be burning down their own neighbors' houses and businesses even in places Trump's never had a rally.

Did Trump ever encourage police brutality? There's your answer.

No sale!

I know the leftist propaganda you swallow without question told you he has, but the reality is something else altogether.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at curbing police brutality by directing federal dollars to those police departments that meet certain credentialing standards on the use of force. The executive action also makes it harder for those officers with a troubled history from getting hired by other departments.

No sale!

I know the leftist propaganda you swallow without question told you he has, but the reality is something else altogether.

WASHINGTON (AP) — President Donald Trump signed an executive order Tuesday aimed at curbing police brutality by directing federal dollars to those police departments that meet certain credentialing standards on the use of force. The executive action also makes it harder for those officers with a troubled history from getting hired by other departments.
At one point when Trump was talking to one of his MAGA crowds, he encouraged police not to be so gentle when placing a suspect inside their squad car.

No sale!

At one point when Trump was talking to one of his MAGA crowds, he encouraged police not to be so gentle when placing a suspect inside their squad car.
Is that true, or did you hear it on CNN?

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

Garland is one of those sick white liberals who can't wait until America is only 49 percent white.

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.
Uh huh. Your perception of reality is heavily filtered through rage and hatred.

You probably heard Trump say people should drink bleach, too, didn't you?

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

No, he mentioned injecting disinfectants.

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

He mentioned in in asking a question: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

He was asking if there was a similar way to eliminate the virus inside the body.

He did NOT, however, as leftists still believe he did, suggest anyone should do anything. He was suggesting lines of research.

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

He mentioned in in asking a question: "And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning, because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me."

He was asking if there was a similar way to eliminate the virus inside the body.

He did NOT, however, as leftists still believe he did, suggest anyone should do anything. He was suggesting lines of research.
Yeah, he said it, but he didn't REALLY say it?

No grown man with a modicum of intelligence should even suggest it, even in the form of a question. He's so glaringly stupid to even bring it up. Hell, companies all across America felt compelled to release statement urging everyone not to ingest their cleaning products.

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

No grown man with a modicum of intelligence should even suggest it, even in the form of a question. He's so glaringly stupid to even bring it up. Hell, companies all across America felt compelled to release statement urging everyone not to ingest their cleaning products.
And you prove me right: Your perception of reality is heavily filtered through rage and hatred.

Trump didn't say what you were told he said. And even now, so long after the fact, when you read what he really said, you insist it means something else entirely.

No sale!

I heard Trump say it.

And you prove me right: Your perception of reality is heavily filtered through rage and hatred.

Trump didn't say what you were told he said. And even now, so long after the fact, when you read what he really said, you insist it means something else entirely.
I heard him say it while I watched him saying it. Your argument seems to hinge solely on word order and not what meaning he conveyed. Everyone understood the meaning. Only conservatives are disputing it.

Forum List

Back