White Supremacists, Proud Boys, Klan, now the left has a new Boogieman

original.jpg

These guys. They wore Hawaiian shirts.

They're called "Groypers."

Groypers - Wikipedia

Members of the far-right "Groyper" movement led by Nick Fuentes holding an anti-vaccine were counter-protested by antifascists and Black Lives Matter activists Saturday evening at the NYC Mayor's Mansion.

Dumb asses on both sides. I think I know what their problem is.

They're called "Groypers."

Groypers - Wikipedia

Members of the far-right "Groyper" movement led by Nick Fuentes holding an anti-vaccine were counter-protested by antifascists and Black Lives Matter activists Saturday evening at the NYC Mayor's Mansion.

Antifa & BLM have repeatedly proven they are Domestic Terrorists.

Marxist Leftist Extremists have also wrought destructive policies and ruin on the country.

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois,[3] is a loosely organized far-right anti-government extremist movement in the United States.[4][5][6][7][8][9] It has also been described as a militia.[10][11][12] Adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo".[13][14]

The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.[15][10] The specific ideology of each group varies and views on topics such as race differ widely.[13][16][17] Some are white supremacist[18][7][19][20] or neo-Nazi[20] groups who believe that the impending unrest will be a race war.[18][7][20] There are also groups that condemn racism and white supremacy,[10] although attempts by some individual elements of the movement to support anti-racist groups and movements such as Black Lives Matter have been met with wariness and skepticism, and researchers and journalists are unsure if they are genuine or meant to obscure the movement's actual objectives.[7][10][12][21]

The movement primarily organizes online, but adherents have appeared at in-person events including anti-lockdown and George Floyd protests. Heavily armed, boogaloo members are often identified by their attire of Hawaiian shirts and military fatigues.[1][22][23][24]

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Boogaloo is a dance move that libs have somehow turned into another cause that they can cry over. There is simply injustice and mistreatment in everything they come across..
The douche bag that was showing me his ass and I told him to pull his pants up is just another innocent in need of social justice .

Yea...the Boogaloo Boys are no big deal.

They just kill cops...right wing nuts?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Forum List

Back