White Supremacists, Proud Boys, Klan, now the left has a new Boogieman

You want a war with China, buy a plane ticket and go take your best shot, Dufus. America will be better off without you. Glad you served, before you got out and turned into an anti-American POS.
You have no clue what is going on in the world do you? Are you a doper baby? Has most of your grey matter been destroyed over years of toking?

Oh and i am not an anti-American POS, i am anti mother fucking communists who you adore, you retard. See my avatar, look closely at it..Dumbfuck.

b97.jpg

Watched about the first minute. Pretty stupid. Do none of these people have anything better to do than stand in the street shouting at each other?

You have no clue what is going on in the world do you? Are you a doper baby? Has most of your grey matter been destroyed over years of toking?

Oh and i am not an anti-American POS, i am anti mother fucking communists who you adore, you retard. See my avatar, look closely at it..Dumbfuck.

View attachment 564644
Go fight them big guy. Start a go-fund-me site, raising donations for transportation, weapons, and good luck and good riddance to ya. I don't like them either. I am just not wanting a war, that isn't thrust upon us, no matter what defense supplier you work for. Luckily the government doesn't listen shitheads like you.

Forum List

Back