Remember What Orwell Said About Some Animals?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
The racists just go on being....racists.

"University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

...a chart comparing freshman admissions rates at the University of Maryland between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

The photo has the University of Maryland’s logo attached at the bottom. The chart compared admissions and enrollment rates among freshmen in the fall of 2017 to admissions rates in the fall of 2021. The data showed that general admissions have gone up as have average weighted GPAs, according to the chart posted by journalist Christopher Rufo.

The chart classifies students by race, though the university opted to create a new racial category called “Students of Color minus Asian.” Asian students aged 18-24 have the highest nationwide college enrollment rates, averaging approximately 60 percent, according to a 2020 study by the National Center for Education Statistics.

The university’s Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard similarly creates a separate category for Asian students. The university boasts of its “underrepresented minority” category, which includes students who are “African-American/Black, Hispanic, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian.”

1636931798659.png

“… freedom of speech, the scientific method, intellectual diversity, and a meritocratic ethos rooted in individual dignity rather than adherence to the ideology of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) are nonnegotiable elements of a truly enlightened society.”
Gad Saad

I suppose it behooves me to apologize to all the racists....er, Democrats, for my peeps ruining the narrative that minorities can't make it in this systemically racist nation.

Here we are, succeeding, highest incomes, highest educational attainment, lowest incarceration rates, etc.....while the state media constantly notes that it is not possible if one isn't white.

Sooooooo.....I'm am deeply sorry how badly we messed it up for your Democrats.

Can I stay in America now????

Looks to me like Asians are not free to roam about the country under threat of being knocked out by blacks.

Does seem so.....but that's because Asians are not an authentic minority.....according to Democrats.

Last edited:
I suppose it behooves me to apologize to all the racists....er, Democrats, for my peeps ruining the narrative that minorities can't make it in this systemically racist nation.

Here we are, succeeding, highest incomes, highest educational attainment, lowest incarceration rates, etc.....while the state media constantly notes that it is not possible if one isn't white.

Same with the Jews. We show that even the most persecuted minority in history can rise above it all to become one of the most successful - with higher educational attainment, income, and net worth than the average American. The Democrats won’t forgive us for that.

They would love nothing more for the Jews to be dragging up the rear, thus allowing them to say, “see? Two millennia of persecution, expulsions, and even mass murder took its toll.” Instead…..

Even sarcastically whites and Asians should never apologize, not even jokingly.

Whites and Asians should stand up for themselves and never give the appearance of weakness.

"University Of Maryland Creates New Racial Category: ‘Students Of Color Minus Asian’

...a chart comparing freshman admissions rates at the University of Maryland between two categories, “White or Asian students” and “Students of Color minus Asian.”

The photo has the University of Maryland’s logo attached at the bottom. The chart compared admissions and enrollment rates among freshmen in the fall of 2017 to admissions rates in the fall of 2021. The data showed that general admissions have gone up as have average weighted GPAs, according to the chart posted by journalist Christopher Rufo.

The chart classifies students by race, though the university opted to create a new racial category called “Students of Color minus Asian.” Asian students aged 18-24 have the highest nationwide college enrollment rates, averaging approximately 60 percent, according to a 2020 study by the National Center for Education Statistics.

The university’s Diversity and Inclusion Dashboard similarly creates a separate category for Asian students. The university boasts of its “underrepresented minority” category, which includes students who are “African-American/Black, Hispanic, American Indian, and Native Hawaiian.”

View attachment 564099

“… freedom of speech, the scientific method, intellectual diversity, and a meritocratic ethos rooted in individual dignity rather than adherence to the ideology of Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity (DIE) are nonnegotiable elements of a truly enlightened society.”
Gad Saad

It constantly amazes me how badly you people misinterprete that novel.

If justice attempts to rebalance the scales of the current injustices of the world, surely this warped social trend that's infiltrating all areas of life will offer oppositional options for students.

A positive school: a school that promotes and supports that each person is responsible for his or her actions as opposed to the false notion that all people of x skin color are guilty for actions of others or of those who've lived hundreds of years prior to now; we are all people with different attributes and strengths and should only be bulked together for a head count if needed; students are there to learn not be test subjects for ridiculous skin tone labeling!

As PC and other wise readers already know, useless labeling that creates unlimited categories to define all humans indicates that we all came from different planets not all Earthlings? So crazy and yet....this is what we are seeing. It's like going back in time with labeling everything to encourage more divisions and friction. Ah ha! Yes, those who wish for not only physical control but mind control over the masses. I used to think that sounded "off"....but learning and watching proves this is the case with many political and medical egomaniacs in the mix who need to be ousted.

Thanks PC for another great and informative thread!

View attachment 564099

Gad Saad

I've got a question that was prompted by your post. If U of MD classes "native Hawaiian" as POC, then what do you call a white person that was born in HI? There is no such thing as a native Hawaiian as they are Polynesian and immigrated to the islands the only "natives" are the ones born to the immigrants same as every other person who was born there. The way I see it that classification is a non starter. Pacific Islander would be more apropos. This whole divisive POC argument is garbage. There is one race--the human race.

I've got a question that was prompted by your post. If U of MD classes "native Hawaiian" as POC, then what do you call a white person that was born in HI? There is no such thing as a native Hawaiian as they are Polynesian and immigrated to the islands the only "natives" are the ones born to the immigrants same as every other person who was born there. The way I see it that classification is a non starter. Pacific Islander would be more apropos. This whole divisive POC argument is garbage. There is one race--the human race.

Well....this is the problem one runs into if any of us try to see the Left/Democrats/Progressives through our eyes.

What must be remembered is that they never feel the same requirements we do, that include honesty or consistency.

They believe that hypocrisy is their birthright, reinforced by near total control of the media, and having informational dominance.

Wanna see a prime example of why Democrat voters are sooooooo dumb, and lie soooooo much???

"Joe Biden Did Not Refer to Satchel Paige as Negro in Speech"

https://www.mediaite.com › Online
Conservative critics falsely claimed that President Joe Biden referred to legendary pitcher Satchel Paige as a "negro" during a Veterans Day ...

WATCH : Joe Biden referring to Satchel Paige as "the great negro at the time"​

Second only to the government school system, the greatest enemy of truth is the media.

1636758572990.png

Remember.....some 30+ hoaxes and lies have been exposed since Trump ran for President....and they keep repeating them.

Forum List

Back