White Supremacists, Proud Boys, Klan, now the left has a new Boogieman

White supremacy is never a problem to white supremacists. And white supremacists will use members of other races if they are will to help them get what they want.

White supremacy is never a problem to white supremacists. And white supremacists will use members of other races if they are will to help them get what they want.

What is it they want? Why were they holding a protest?

the fact is on tape in this thread, BLM threatening black men. explain? I thought black lives mattered? Only if they follow you?

commit and comply

the fact is on tape in this thread, BLM threatening black men. explain? I thought black lives mattered? Only if they follow you?

commit and comply
You are committed to and comply with white supremacy.

you don't even know what white supremacy is.

I definately say it is you, who voted for the shitter in chief who has made their lives much harder today than just 1 year ago.
Spoken like a true partisan, a short-sighted on, at that.

The boogaloo movement, whose adherents are often referred to as boogaloo boys or boogaloo bois,[3] is a loosely organized far-right anti-government extremist movement in the United States.[4][5][6][7][8][9] It has also been described as a militia.[10][11][12] Adherents say they are preparing for, or seek to incite, a second American Civil War or second American Revolution which they call "the boogaloo".[13][14]

The movement consists of pro-gun, anti-government groups.[15][10] The specific ideology of each group varies and views on topics such as race differ widely.[13][16][17] Some are white supremacist[18][7][19][20] or neo-Nazi[20] groups who believe that the impending unrest will be a race war.[18][7][20] There are also groups that condemn racism and white supremacy,[10] although attempts by some individual elements of the movement to support anti-racist groups and movements such as Black Lives Matter have been met with wariness and skepticism, and researchers and journalists are unsure if they are genuine or meant to obscure the movement's actual objectives.[7][10][12][21]

The movement primarily organizes online, but adherents have appeared at in-person events including anti-lockdown and George Floyd protests. Heavily armed, boogaloo members are often identified by their attire of Hawaiian shirts and military fatigues.[1][22][23][24]

Are these Insurrectionist Negroes "Boogaloo Boys"?

1637003895402.png

Spoken like a true partisan, a short-sighted on, at that.
I am glad that you say i am a partisan who used to love my country and defend it with my life. Today, i couldnt give a rats ass if Washington DC went up in a great mushroom cloud because China decided to test their hypersonic on our Capitol. Dumbasses like you voted in the shitter in chief who doesnt do anything to stop China, because he is owned by China....

I am glad that you say i am a partisan who used to love my country and defend it with my life. Today, i couldnt give a rats ass if Washington DC went up in a great mushroom cloud because China decided to test their hypersonic on our Capitol. Dumbasses like you voted in the shitter in chief who doesnt do anything to stop China, because he is owned by China....
You want a war with China, buy a plane ticket and go take your best shot, Dufus. America will be better off without you. Glad you served, before you got out and turned into an anti-American POS.

Forum List

Back