White Supremacists for Donald Trump: ‘The Positions Made Me a Convert’

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
They racists have found their man!

The leader of the white nationalist American Freedom Party thinks the golden-maned GOP frontrunner is leading a movement as big as the antiwar cause in the 1960s.

William Daniel Johnson is a practicing lawyer in Los Angeles.

He’s 54 years old with neatly styled silver hair and a kind of authoritatively quiet voice. He also serves as chairman of the American Freedom Party, a white nationalist group he co-founded. And he absolutely loves Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump isn’t governed by handlers,” Johnson told me over the phone from his law office. “He shoots from the hip and he speaks forthrightly. He does not care what public opinion is.”

Johnson, who requested that he not be referred to as a neo-Nazi in this article, islisted under the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Extremist Files,” notably for proposing a 1985 constitutional amendment that would have revoked the American citizenship of every non-white inhabitant of the United States.

“No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race,” the language of the amendment read. “Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.”

In Johnson’s words, the United States is facing a threat to “the continued existence of Western civilization,” with immigrants displacing whites throughout the world. The only person who seems equipped to ensure that the white race can thrive at the top once again is a golden-haired real estate magnate by the name of Trump.

“I was not a supporter of the man until the positions made me a convert,” Johnson said, describing how he was swayed by Trump’s promises of a wall separating the United States and Mexico and a new plan to ban all Muslims from entering the country. For the quarter of a century during which Johnson was aware of Trump before these proposals, he wasn’t a huge fan. Now, he said, “I admire what he’s doing very much.”

So now it's these guys, yesterday it was Tom Metzger and his White Aryan Resistance, the day before that the Klan.

He's getting all the endorsements! He's YUUGE with the pink skins!

Sounds about right
What, that racists are big fans?
Yup. Did you think they wouldn't be? I also knew that Carson would fade into nothing. This is the GOP we're talking about after all.
Carson has never been serious. He stopped campaigning to go on a book tour. That tells you everything you need to know: he's just upping his visibility, his demand on the speaking tour, pulling down $50k-$100k per speech, and selling another recycled telling of his life story in yet another book next year.

But the main thing he's doing is acquiring a massive database of names for a mailing list that he can monetize for years to come. This is why he churns 89% of his fundraising haul back into fundraising efforts. Compare that with Bernie Sanders, whose number is 3%.

How is that any different than Louis Farrakhan and other racist black militants supporting Obama?

The leader of the white nationalist American Freedom Party thinks the golden-maned GOP frontrunner is leading a movement as big as the antiwar cause in the 1960s.

He’s 54 years old with neatly styled silver hair and a kind of authoritatively quiet voice. He also serves as chairman of the American Freedom Party, a white nationalist group he co-founded. And he absolutely loves Donald Trump.

“Donald Trump isn’t governed by handlers,” Johnson told me over the phone from his law office. “He shoots from the hip and he speaks forthrightly. He does not care what public opinion is.”

Johnson, who requested that he not be referred to as a neo-Nazi in this article, islisted under the Southern Poverty Law Center’s “Extremist Files,” notably for proposing a 1985 constitutional amendment that would have revoked the American citizenship of every non-white inhabitant of the United States.

“No person shall be a citizen of the United States unless he is a non-Hispanic white of the European race,” the language of the amendment read. “Only citizens shall have the right and privilege to reside permanently in the United States.”

In Johnson’s words, the United States is facing a threat to “the continued existence of Western civilization,” with immigrants displacing whites throughout the world. The only person who seems equipped to ensure that the white race can thrive at the top once again is a golden-haired real estate magnate by the name of Trump.

“I was not a supporter of the man until the positions made me a convert,” Johnson said, describing how he was swayed by Trump’s promises of a wall separating the United States and Mexico and a new plan to ban all Muslims from entering the country. For the quarter of a century during which Johnson was aware of Trump before these proposals, he wasn’t a huge fan. Now, he said, “I admire what he’s doing very much.”

When did all you far left drones support Trump?

I'm hoping the Hillary landslide is big enough to take back the Senate and perhaps gain a lot of seats in the House.

So which of the two policies this guy cited are racist and why?

Forum List

Back