White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

Yeah, when we say they have lower IQ scores than whites we mean in the United States. Not Kenya, not Ethiopia, not anywhere else in Africa. Just born and raised in the U.S. blacks compared to whites. You gd liberals come up with some to the goofiest gd shit that you couldn't possibly believe to be true. Or...if you do, you've just proven how fucking retarded you really are.
^ Another fucker who's opinions will be made fun of by our great grand-kids.
People have been saying that since 1908, yet the numbers have held true decade after decade. Go ahead, go check the average scores from 2014. It isn't any different.
If you knew wtf you were talking about, you'd spot many differences. :rofl:
The New York Times thinks youre a dummy.

The Black-White Test Score Gap
Dude, seriously... just because you have less melanin in your skin doesn't make your brain smarter. :cuckoo:

Get off your high horse, brush yourself off, and then kindly go FUCK YOURSELF. :thup:
I doubt it has anything to do with skin color. My assumption is that the more you exercise your brain, the smarter you get, and it is passed on from generation to generation. Maybe if white people were starving in Africa and never using their brain for anything other than looking for food, then they would be in the same boat. Kids in the ghetto sure as hell aren't using their brains very often, hence the reason black people in the US suffer from the same problem, though they are still smarter than their African brothers and sisters. It is of course just a theory, but its based on the FACT that there are differences in IQ.

^ Another fucker who's opinions will be made fun of by our great grand-kids.
People have been saying that since 1908, yet the numbers have held true decade after decade. Go ahead, go check the average scores from 2014. It isn't any different.
If you knew wtf you were talking about, you'd spot many differences. :rofl:
The New York Times thinks youre a dummy.

The Black-White Test Score Gap
Dude, seriously... just because you have less melanin in your skin doesn't make your brain smarter. :cuckoo:

Get off your high horse, brush yourself off, and then kindly go FUCK YOURSELF. :thup:
I doubt it has anything to do with skin color. My assumption is that the more you exercise your brain, the smarter you get, and it is passed on from generation to generation. Maybe if white people were starving in Africa and never using their brain for anything other than looking for food, then they would be in the same boat. Kids in the ghetto sure as hell aren't using their brains very often, hence the reason black people in the US suffer from the same problem, though they are still smarter than their African brothers and sisters. It is of course just a theory.
Well I'm glad you're looking at it from a new angle. I'll try to do the same. Props man! :thup:

IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It IS true. I have an entire careers worth of experience regarding IQ testing.

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.
A career that OBVIOUSLY FAILED. Geesus H. Christ.
Well I'm still young in my career, but I'm making a greeeeaaaaat living off of it.

In fact, as a job creator myself, maybe I should be telling YOU to shut the fuck up and GET A JOB! :rofl:

I've already had my great career and have been having a great retirement for the last 17 years. Still pay all my own bills and travel wherever and whenever I want. Figures though that you're getting paid for passing along that inferior, blatantly incorrect information about the intelligence of the races. You are full of shit. And the most fun I have in my retirement is coming on this forum and calling you dumb liberal bastards out.

Last edited:
IQ tests are extremely flawed. They are only a good measure when comparing people in the same locales who live under similar economic conditions.
That actually isn't true. You can read the about entire history of this phenomenon here... Race and intelligence - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

You, Godboy, can kindly go fuck yourself. In 100 years you'll be remembered as a complete fool.
Well I'm still young in my career, but I'm making a greeeeaaaaat living off of it.

In fact, as a job creator myself, maybe I should be telling YOU to shut the fuck up and GET A JOB! :rofl:

I've already had my great career and have been having a great retirement for the last 17 years. Still pay all my own bills and travel wherever and whenever I want. Figures though that your getting paid for passing along that inferior, blatantly incorrect information about the intelligence of the races. You are full of shit. And the most fun I have in my retirement is coming on this forum and calling you dumb liberal bastards out.
Great then your personal message of hatred and bigotry won't be around for too much longer. :thup:

I've already had my great career and have been having a great retirement for the last 17 years. Still pay all my own bills and travel wherever and whenever I want. Figures though that your getting paid for passing along that inferior, blatantly incorrect information about the intelligence of the races. You are full of shit. And the most fun I have in my retirement is coming on this forum and calling you dumb liberal bastards out.
Great then your personal message of hatred and bigotry won't be around for too much longer. :thup:
It doesn't make any difference. The differences in intelligence between races is not going to go or be wished away because of political correctness.

Porker you've done nothing but embarrass yourself since showing up here.

Maybe you could benefit from looking into Theory of mind - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

Maybe you should compare YOUR's with MY approval ratings ThOldShit. You might discover who has embarrassed himself the most...just between you and me.
ROTFL110x85.gif

White supremacist still using blacks have a lower IQ rhetoric?

No, not at all. Just stating the obvious...white people = much more intelligence that black people. Black people seem to have more athletic ability...except in baseyboll.;);)

Oh and in MMA.

From that very article:

. . .While several environmental factors have been shown to affect group differences in intelligence, it has not been demonstrated that they can explain the entire disparity. On the other hand, no genetic factor has been conclusively shown to have a causal relation with group difference in intelligence test scores....[emphasis Capstone's]

So, even according to your source, environmental factors definitely play a role. That they may not account for "the entire disparity" is no reason to suspect a genetic cause, particularly when "no genetic factor has been conclusively shown to have a causal relation with group difference in intelligence test scores". Duh.:confused:

A piece of friendly advice: if you're going to tell someone they're wrong about something, you might want to avoid posting links to articles that actually show they're right.

The OP ridiculed the idea that there IS a difference in intelligence.

Now, you have moved the debate to whether the cause of that difference is environmental or genetic.

That all the environmental factors always seem to be effecting blacks to lower their score more than whites, raises the possibility that researchers are looking to explain away a politically incorrect fact.

Here's a question. How much work has been put into finding environmental factors that could hurt White scores?

Black people better HOPE they're inherently less intelligent. Because if they're just as smart as whites and still making the life choices they do, nobody should feel sorry for them.

I resemble that remark!!!

Don't count on it dumbass. Mom lived to 100, Dad to 95.

The OP ridiculed the idea that there IS a difference in intelligence. [...] Now, you have moved the debate to whether the cause of that difference is environmental or genetic. ...

I haven't "moved the debate" anywhere. I simply pointed out that the Wikipedia entry linked to by Godboy actually supported what he intended to refute, namely that environmental factors matter in IQ testing.

correll said:
...That all the environmental factors always seem to be effecting blacks to lower their score more than whites, raises the possibility that researchers are looking to explain away a politically incorrect fact. [...]Here's a question. How much work has been put into finding environmental factors that could hurt White scores?

A lot of the work that's been done in the field in recent years has considered socio-economic factors regardless of race. This research has shown a clear correlation between affluence and higher IQ scores...almost all the way across the racial spectrum.

For instance, as noted by Ron Unz:

In “Race, IQ, and Wealth,” I examined the pattern of IQ scores for various European peoples as presented by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen in IQ and the Wealth of Nations and noted the considerable evidence for a large socio-economic influence. In nearly all cases, impoverished, rural populations seemed to exhibit far lower IQ scores than affluent, urban ones, even when the populations compared are genetically indistinguishable. Furthermore, these lower IQs often rise rapidly once conditions improve, in what might be called a “Super-Flynn Effect.” ...

He goes on to document the singular exception to the rule - East Asians. The entire article is well worth the read.

The point is this: as far as blacks and whites are concerned, at least one major environmental factor reigns supreme in IQ test scores - the socio-economic factor.

He goes on to document the singular exception to the rule - East Asians. The entire article is well worth the read.

The point is this: as far as blacks and whites are concerned, at least one major environmental factor reigns supreme in IQ test scores - the socio-economic factor.

How do you explain that socio-economic wealth factor as applied to these brilliant black athletes using up 4/5 year athletic scholarships worth $150,000 to $175,000 at major universities across this once great nation coming out of college with all that education and STILL dumber than a box of goddamn moon rocks? Then making millions of dollars in the NBA/NFL and STILL SO GD STUPID all their able to do is discuss basketball or such on ESPN or some other national media outlet?

The OP ridiculed the idea that there IS a difference in intelligence. [...] Now, you have moved the debate to whether the cause of that difference is environmental or genetic. ...

I haven't "moved the debate" anywhere. I simply pointed out that the Wikipedia entry linked to by Godboy actually supported what he intended to refute, namely that environmental factors matter in IQ testing.

correll said:
...That all the environmental factors always seem to be effecting blacks to lower their score more than whites, raises the possibility that researchers are looking to explain away a politically incorrect fact. [...]Here's a question. How much work has been put into finding environmental factors that could hurt White scores?

A lot of the work that's been done in the field in recent years has considered socio-economic factors regardless of race. This research has shown a clear correlation between affluence and higher IQ scores...almost all the way across the racial spectrum.

In “Race, IQ, and Wealth,” I examined the pattern of IQ scores for various European peoples as presented by Richard Lynn and Tatu Vanhanen in IQ and the Wealth of Nations and noted the considerable evidence for a large socio-economic influence. In nearly all cases, impoverished, rural populations seemed to exhibit far lower IQ scores than affluent, urban ones, even when the populations compared are genetically indistinguishable. Furthermore, these lower IQs often rise rapidly once conditions improve, in what might be called a “Super-Flynn Effect.” ...

The point(s) as far as I am concerned, is that environmental factors don't seem to account for all of the gap.

And that the SES factor seems a very stable factor, with no signs of disappearing anytime soon.

AND the gap is very real.

correll said:

The point(s) as far as I am concerned, is that environmental factors don't seem to account for all of the gap.

And that the SES factor seems a very stable factor, with no signs of disappearing anytime soon.

AND the gap is very real.
What NOBODY is willing to talk about, is that under the Great Society, and with Medicaid, a whole lot of kids, black and white, are being born to Short Bus parents.

That really makes a difference, because race aside, parental IQ had a lot to do with child IQ.

What IQ tests measure is language and spacial aptitudes.

That leaves out at least six other measures of intelligence, so standard IQ tests really don't measure IQ.

Those that wish to measure IQ do not want to spend the time or the money to actually measure IQ fully, so they depend on a seriously flawed measurement device.

It is, in real life terms, a meaningless score.

It is like giving driver licenses to those who can provide their signature.

Regards from Rosie

What IQ tests measure is language and spacial aptitudes.

That leaves out at least six other measures of intelligence, so standard IQ tests really don't measure IQ.

Those that wish to measure IQ do not want to spend the time or the money to actually measure IQ fully, so they depend on a seriously flawed measurement device.

It is, in real life terms, a meaningless score.

It is like giving driver licenses to those who can provide their signature.

Regards from Rosie

What about the fact that similar gaps are found in SAT scores?

Forum List

Back