White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.
No vaccine is needed for something that only gives you the sniffles.
I suppose 500k+ people died of the sniffles.
i26db4jm06o61.jpg
They didn’t die due to Covid either

Last edited:
White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.
I'm one of them. I've had it though, so...
So? why would anyone not get the vaccine

In my case, because I don't particularly need it. I'm very low-risk, avoid contact with most people in general (I was social-distancing long before it was trendy), and everyone I do come in contact with who's in a higher risk category has either been vaccinated or will when their turn comes up. I'm not necessarily opposed to it; I just don't make a habit of taking medications/vaccinations I don't really need. I also rarely get flu vaccinations, usually only if I'm going to be in close, prolonged proximity to someone with health problems.

WHY would anybody be stupid enough to take a poison anyways? :cuckoo:

Those who are fearful of receiving a vaccine for any reason are paranoid idiots who do not know the higher risks of not receiving the vaccine and the affect on others.
The highest number of paranoid idiots are within white Republicans and circus clowns.
i26db4jm06o61.jpg
They didn’t die do to Covid either
the word is due, not do.

and US had 400,000 more deaths in 2020 compared to 2019.

“That is not a seasonal change or just a random bad year," Faust said. "That is what every person who can correctly attest to these numbers can plainly see is a historic increase in excess mortality. If we put that together with the number of coronavirus deaths, it’s game, set, match.”

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.
I'm one of them. I've had it though, so...
So? why would anyone not get the vaccine

In my case, because I don't particularly need it. I'm very low-risk, avoid contact with most people in general (I was social-distancing long before it was trendy), and everyone I do come in contact with who's in a higher risk category has either been vaccinated or will when their turn comes up. I'm not necessarily opposed to it; I just don't make a habit of taking medications/vaccinations I don't really need. I also rarely get flu vaccinations, usually only if I'm going to be in close, prolonged proximity to someone with health problems.

WHY would anybody be stupid enough to take a poison anyways? :cuckoo:
I’ve made it over twelve months not needing any help. I’m good as is evidently

i26db4jm06o61.jpg
the word is due, not do.

“That is not a seasonal change or just a random bad year," Faust said. "That is what every person who can correctly attest to these numbers can plainly see is a historic increase in excess mortality. If we put that together with the number of coronavirus deaths, it’s game, set, match.”
I’ve waited twelve months for folks like you to show why daily death rates haven’t changed! And you’re DUE

Why aren't you demanding everyone get a flu vaccine every year?
The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.

How did you think it started off? You do realize what we call the "seasonal flu" is the Spanish Influenza, right? It was incredibly more deadly than COVID and per capita killed four times as many Americans. There were no vaccines and no antivirals to treat it and after two years it eventually piddled out to the level of what we deal with every winter. You seem to be under the impression that if we don't vaccinate against COVID the rest of our lives will be a repeat of 2020, which has no basis in reality.
YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! The Spanish Flu is very similar to COVID-19. We relied on herd immunity for the Flu to die out. The mortality rate was .0065 of a population of 103 million people, 675,000 people died.
We could depend on herd immunity now. The mortality rate should be close to the same.
Based on today's population 2,145,000 would die by the time herd immunity took care of COVID-19.
With everyone vaccinated we could save over 1,000,000 lives
DO YOU NOT GET IT?

I never said nobody needs to be vaccinated. I said it should be your choice and you have been vaccinated there is no need for you to be pissing in your pants over other people who aren't.
Those who do not get vaccinated are adding to extending the pandemic resulting in more people dying. Nobody was vaccinated in 1918-19 because there was not one available. Extrapolating the results would result in over 2 million dying in 2020 - 21. Every person who does not get vaccinated pushes are total closer to the 2 million plus deaths. All those who do get vaccinated help reduce the number of people who will die from COVID.

Over 500,000 people have died. You idiot.

IT'S NOT A VACCINE, it's an experimental gene therapy that's LIKELY to limit & disrupt the natural immune system.

They call it a vaccine to cover for the corporations developing it oh lover of big pharmaceuticals, so they can't be sued.

Vaccines PREVENT disease, this does not.

Over 500,000 people have died. You idiot.
And yet the average death rate didn’t change. Why?

The flu viruses that we deal with every year are not novel viruses. I am sure you know the difference with dealing with a novel virus and a virus that has been in the population for years.

How did you think it started off? You do realize what we call the "seasonal flu" is the Spanish Influenza, right? It was incredibly more deadly than COVID and per capita killed four times as many Americans. There were no vaccines and no antivirals to treat it and after two years it eventually piddled out to the level of what we deal with every winter. You seem to be under the impression that if we don't vaccinate against COVID the rest of our lives will be a repeat of 2020, which has no basis in reality.
YOU ARE EXACTLY RIGHT! The Spanish Flu is very similar to COVID-19. We relied on herd immunity for the Flu to die out. The mortality rate was .0065 of a population of 103 million people, 675,000 people died.
We could depend on herd immunity now. The mortality rate should be close to the same.
Based on today's population 2,145,000 would die by the time herd immunity took care of COVID-19.
DO YOU NOT GET IT?

I never said nobody needs to be vaccinated. I said it should be your choice and you have been vaccinated there is no need for you to be pissing in your pants over other people who aren't.
Those who do not get vaccinated are adding to extending the pandemic resulting in more people dying. Nobody was vaccinated in 1918-19 because there was not one available. Extrapolating the results would result in over 2 million dying in 2020 - 21. Every person who does not get vaccinated pushes are total closer to the 2 million plus deaths. All those who do get vaccinated help reduce the number of people who will die from COVID.
Prove it. I’ve made it twelve months without getting it. I’d say my immune system is just fine

i26db4jm06o61.jpg
the word is due, not d

I’ve waited twelve months for folks like you to show why daily death rates haven’t changed! And you’re DUE
the current death rate is approx 1,500 per day (7-day average)
In January & February it was double that.

i26db4jm06o61.jpg
the word is due, not d

the current death rate is approx 1,500 per day (7-day average)
In January & February it was double that.
Post a link? Btw, we average 8000 a day since 2017. Again a demofk with literally no math skills

No protection from the variants. This isn't good.

oh for fk sake.
View attachment 471154
how did trump ignore the virus exactly? how'd we get the supposed vaccines? I still deny it. it's the fking flu. Nothing more. Daily death counts did not increase, so the same number of people dying per day stayed the same since 2017, that isn't logical for your nasty virus you think existed. Sorry pal

Last edited:

DO YOU NOT GET IT?
But, I don't give a rat fuck if you all die and I owe you NOTHING.

And forcing me or my family to recieve an untested DNA-altering experimental POS inoculation rushed to the market, which has actually killed people, is nothing less than a most abhorrent violation of individual liberty worthy watering the tree of liberty if you hard left authoritarian fascist push it to mandatory.

Don't you got it?

I am drop-dead serious when I say that I will blow heads off if that shit is forced on me or family. I will ride with the Valkyrie to Valhalla before I submit to that shit.

Forum List

Back