White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

White Republicans are more likely to reject the COVID-19 vaccine than any other group in America?
Why?
The actions of all who do not take the vaccine, are threatening the health of all in the US; young, old and all between.

Well, no surprise. The man they adore taught them to doubt it, deny it, mock it, and downplay it.

They're more than willing to spread it far and wide, infecting Americans from coast to coast.

Freedom. Liberty. Death. Suffering. MAGA.

Well, no surprise. The man they adore taught them to doubt it, deny it, mock it, and downplay it.

They're more than willing to spread it far and wide, infecting Americans from coast to coast.

Freedom. Liberty. Death. Suffering. MAGA.
I have never taken the flu shot either save for twice in my twenties. Made me sick both times.

Hell... I came BACK to these boards because I was bored at home with Covid. I think I have every right to my opinion on it, given I have first hand experience.

Why?

I will wait 4 more years for this vax. Trump should never have accelerated this vaccine. I'd rather see us locked down for yrs and yrs. I will take it in 2025

Studies have shown that the COVID-19 pandemic disproportionately affects Black people and other minorities in the United States in severity, mortality, economics, and more. Thomas says, however, that it was just last summer when the New York Times had to sue the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to get a breakdown of infections by race. And a year ago some people even thought Black people were immune to the virus because of the melanin in their skin.

Wow. That is friggin sad. Even trump himself, jumped at the opportunity to avail himself of modern science when he caught it. He apparently believe his doctors when they told him he could possibly get it again, as the antibodies decline in a few months, just as mine told me, and he jumped at the chance to get the vaccine as early as possible, though he didn't tell anybody, including his supporters. The virus does not appear attuned to political party of the individual. It is not a partisan disease. He is out of office, so it does not support him to refuse it. I guess this means once you go that way, stupid is to the bone, just out of habit.

Why?

Some people die from taking the vaccine

Unlike many lefties, we don’t allow strangers to squirt their fluid into our bodies.

I’m certainly not going to start by allowing a Big Pharma multinational corporation to do so.
LOL, Big pharma is the only reason so many boomers are still around to bitch about big pharma.
51udxk.jpg

Why?
I'm one of them. I've had it though, so...
So? why would anyone not get the vaccine

Forum List

Back