White race is collapsing in America

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates
....we are FAR from being like the blacks

the problem, worldwide is africans, indians, muslims having 10 kids per family, and whites having 1.5. for starters.

Is it that so many are poor?

Or is it that whites will become a minority?
world wide whites are already the minority and it's not even close. Yet whites are considered the oppressor. Let us know how that work, K ?

But for American families getting attacked And replaced

21130732_3.jpg

the problem, worldwide is africans, indians, muslims having 10 kids per family, and whites having 1.5. for starters.

world wide whites are already the minority and it's not even close. Yet whites are considered the oppressor. Let us know how that work, K ?

Whites are considered the oppressors in places where they are not the minority or where they have held power from colonizing.

But the OP is about ways in which the whites are falling.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
Welfare should be a safety net for all, not a career.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.
You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

In some cases it is and some cases it isn't. What government action do you suggest to remedy that?
Do you know over 70% or ppl in jail come from single parent house holds? Does that tell you in some cases it’s good? Are you on crack boy?

Once again, what government action do you propose to remedy that?
Well first admit it’s a problem! Boy

Whether I admit it or not does not change whether it is a problem. But I have asked you several times, and you keep avoiding answering.

What government action do you propose to remedy the problem?

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society
Please expound on your first sentence.

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society

We need to stop focusing on something as stupid as race. It’s due time we get beyond it. If there was a movement that focused primarily on bringing people together then I would support it.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates
....we are FAR from being like the blacks

Apparantly, there are quite a few that are FAR worse.

One of the reasons this type of thinking is ridiculous is that just quoting the numbers of a given race does not prove much.

But showing who has the money does. According to Forbes Magazine, there are 621 billionaires in the US. That is a record. Also according to Forbes, there are 5 black billionaires in the US. And only 3 of those made the Forbes 400 list of the richest people in the US.

Whites are considered the oppressors in places where they are not the minority or where they have held power from colonizing.

IOW whites dominate b/c of excellence

And, in the US, a good head start.

There is certainly excellence in some whites. In others, not so much.

But there are 5 black billionaires. If such riches are a sign of excellence, then those 5 represent greater excellence than 99.9997% of the white population.

And are you white?

And, in the US, a good head start.

There is certainly excellence in some whites. In others, not so much.

But there are 5 black billionaires. If such riches are a sign of excellence, then those 5 represent greater excellence than 99.9997% of the white population.
odd how you lump people into demographic groups at some times and not other times

And are you white?

skin color matters to you then? Sure seems like it

We need to stop focusing on something as stupid as race. It’s due time we get beyond it. If there was a movement that focused primarily on bringing people together then I would support it.
why would BLM and NAACP do that?
it's too profitable

Forum List

Back