White race is collapsing in America

Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together. Okay, just kidding.
Stop letting democrats replace us with refugees
Stop being so repulsive and maybe you'll get the votes to take care of that.
Second amendment

And how will the 2nd amendment, in your opinion, help the situation?
From actions of domestic terrorist? I would say you stand to find out

What acts of domestic terrorists? I asked how the 2nd amendment would help the situation described by the OP.

And how will I "stand to find out"?
I responded to somebody who made a inappropriate comment about Americans being replaced and how we deserve it if we don’t act a certain way.

The 2nd amendment is a vital part of the Bill of Rights. But make no mistake, it is not the answer to every issue.
Who said it was. But for American families getting attacked And replaced . It’s time to over throw that government.. want to stand in the way? Boy?

Replaced with what? You think just throwing out the US Constitution and starting over is the answer? You see it as a much bigger problem than I do.

What American families are being attacked? And by whom?

And yes, I will happily stand in the way. My oath to defend the US Constitution from all threats, foreign and domestic, did not have an expiration date.

And your assumption that I am either unarmed or incapable of violence would be a huge mistake.
Do you think poor Americans deserve to be helped and not replaced ? And if democrats are hurting us and we wanted to fight back you would stand with democrats? I like my odds

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
Welfare should be a safety net for all, not a career.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.
You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

In some cases it is and some cases it isn't. What government action do you suggest to remedy that?
Do you know over 70% or ppl in jail come from single parent house holds? Does that tell you in some cases it’s good? Are you on crack boy?

Maybe we all just need to stop attacking each other and get our OWN shit together. Okay, just kidding.
Second amendment

What acts of domestic terrorists? I asked how the 2nd amendment would help the situation described by the OP.

I responded to somebody who made a inappropriate comment about Americans being replaced and how we deserve it if we don’t act a certain way.

The 2nd amendment is a vital part of the Bill of Rights. But make no mistake, it is not the answer to every issue.
Who said it was. But for American families getting attacked And replaced . It’s time to over throw that government.. want to stand in the way? Boy?

Replaced with what? You think just throwing out the US Constitution and starting over is the answer? You see it as a much bigger problem than I do.

And yes, I will happily stand in the way. My oath to defend the US Constitution from all threats, foreign and domestic, did not have an expiration date.

And your assumption that I am either unarmed or incapable of violence would be a huge mistake.
Do you think poor Americans dm deserve to be helped and not replaced ? And if democrats are hurting us and we wanted to fight back you would stand with democrats? I like my odds

I didn't say anything of the sort. What you talked about was not violence against the democrats. You talked about overthrowing the entire US gov't.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.
You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

In some cases it is and some cases it isn't. What government action do you suggest to remedy that?
Do you know over 70% or ppl in jail come from single parent house holds? Does that tell you in some cases it’s good? Are you on crack boy?

Once again, what government action do you propose to remedy that?

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Por favor. America es solo bueno ! Numero uno en el mundo !

Second amendment

Do you think poor Americans dm deserve to be helped and not replaced ? And if democrats are hurting us and we wanted to fight back you would stand with democrats? I like my odds

I didn't say anything of the sort. What you talked about was not violence against the democrats. You talked about overthrowing the entire US gov't.
Yes poor Americans are being replaced and stepped on by people from foreign countries and democrats are allowing it, and laughing at them. What should we do to stop it?

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Well first admit it’s a problem! Boy

Second amendment

Do you think poor Americans deserve to be helped and not replaced ? And if democrats are hurting us and we wanted to fight back you would stand with democrats? I like my odds

I did not say poor Americans do not deserve to be helped. Not once. If we are to continue, I would prefer you not claim I said things I did not say.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Sharia law would greatly reduce the divorce rate, punish women for fucking around and add morality to the school system. :stir:

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Look junior, I have asked 3 times for any suggestions you have concerning what the gov't should do to remedy the situation.

Do you want to just shoot them? If not, then what?

Second amendment

I did not say poor Americans do not deserve to be helped. Not once. If we are to continue, I would prefer you not claim I said things I did not say.
You won’t stand for long

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Look junior, I have asked 3 times for any suggestions you have concerning what the gov't should do to remedy the situation.

They're not taught solutions, they're taught paranoia.

Second amendment

You won’t stand for long
Second amendment

You won’t stand for long

I am not worried. If you start the "overthrow" of the gov't, I predict you will not last long. I will be fine. Worry about yourself.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Sharia law would greatly reduce the divorce rate, punish women for fucking around and add morality to the school system. :stir:

Good point!

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

They know to bitch about things, but don't have any answers.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Redcurtain, I see you posted the laughing icon on my previous post.

You find it funny that you do not have any answers? Or do you have answers? I have asked repeatedly.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Redcurtain, I see you posted the laughing icon on my previous post.

You find it funny that you do not have any answers? Or do you have answers? I have asked repeatedly.

If you get confused, you can always post "Huh?".

Second amendment

It seems like some posters are struggling with demons not visible on the board. Talking past one another does not lead to constructive discourse.

Many on welfare
Many in prison.

Unwed doesn't mean single parent. It means the mother gave birth but was not married. The simple mind neglects that in todays society both parents are working. That means if the community the kid lives in lacks the necessary resources, such as community centers that offer after school activities, then kids are generally going to get in trouble. If a community lacks easy access to retail jobs for teenagers along with the other missing resources, you're going to have a bunch of kids wandering the neighborhood bored and with nothing constructive to do looking for ways to make money. So the simple minded white racist judgments about blacks based on unwed births ignores so many other things that it renders that argument as bird brained and stump stupid.

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society

Forum List

Back