White race is collapsing in America

the problem, worldwide is africans, indians, muslims having 10 kids per family, and whites having 1.5. for starters.

Is it that so many are poor?

Or is it that whites will become a minority?
world wide whites are already the minority and it's not even close. Yet whites are considered the oppressor. Let us know how that work, K ?

Whites are considered the oppressors in places where they are not the minority or where they have held power from colonizing.

But the OP is about ways in which the whites are falling.

IOW whites dominate b/c of excellence
And are you white?

skin color matters to you then? Sure seems like it
You brought it up. Now you're afraid to answer a question about it?

the problem, worldwide is africans, indians, muslims having 10 kids per family, and whites having 1.5. for starters.

world wide whites are already the minority and it's not even close. Yet whites are considered the oppressor. Let us know how that work, K ?

Whites are considered the oppressors in places where they are not the minority or where they have held power from colonizing.

And, in the US, a good head start.

There is certainly excellence in some whites. In others, not so much.

But there are 5 black billionaires. If such riches are a sign of excellence, then those 5 represent greater excellence than 99.9997% of the white population.
odd how you lump people into demographic groups at some times and not other times

I answered your post with similar a grouping.

Normally I don't like grouping people together based on something as trivial as skin color. But for you I made an exception.

Odd that your only reply to my point was to talk about how I lump people together sometimes and sometimes I don't.

And are you white?

you are a 300 lb Shaniqua looking to get bleached aren't you?

And are you white?

That’s twice now that you have ducked the question.

And are you white?

what difference does it make, Shaniqua?

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind

While meth and heroin are serious problems, each addict chose to use at the beginning.
Welfare should be a safety net for all, not a career.
People go to prison, for the most part, because they were caught committing crimes. Again, something they chose to do.
I don't see wedlock as a major issue (I am assuming you mean children born out of wedlock).
Do you mean unemployed during this Covid-19 pandemic? Or just regular unemployment?
Each citizen is offered 12 years of public funded education. If someone chooses not to take advantage of that, they have no skills to offer an employer.
You don’t think children being raised in a single-family household is a problem?

In some cases it is and some cases it isn't. What government action do you suggest to remedy that?
The Prog agendas with the extremist feminist one at the top at the time is a major reason. We will not survive a depression with the same style of government that makes a lot of people poorer if the much reduced resources are spread out unevenly.

And are you white?

Now 3 times you’ve ducked the question.

So many whites on meth and heroin.
Many on welfare
Many in prison.
wedlock is 40 precent !!!
Many unemployed and no education

You think these are only black problems but the white community is not far behind
..blacks commit murder at FOUR times the rate of whites....commit crime at higher rates....graduate at lower rates
....we are FAR from being like the blacks

Apparantly, there are quite a few that are FAR worse.
I agree --some blacks are worse than animals--like the one who beat 2 whites to death and beat a woman

Once again we see that this entire Race/Relations Forum is nothing but a magnet for racist fools of all stripes. What a waste.

And are you white?

you have ducked my question twice.
Are you desperate for bleaching Shaniqua?
Once again we see that this entire Race/Relations Forum is nothing but a magnet for racist fools of all stripes. What a waste.
drew you right in like a moth to a flame

And are you white?

Answer my question and I'll be happy to answer yours. What are you so afraid of?

And are you white?

Answer my question and I'll be happy to answer yours. What are you so afraid of?

Shaniqua , if you want the slave play you gots to call me Massa

And are you white?

Shaniqua , if you want the slave play you gots to call me Massa
5 times, chicken shit.

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society
Please expound on your first sentence.

We need to stop focusing on something as stupid as race. It’s due time we get beyond it. If there was a movement that focused primarily on bringing people together then I would support it.
We can stop focusing on race when whites stop being racist and repair the wealth gap they intentionally created and actively work to widen.

We just need a stop making a big deal about race movement. I swear if there was such a movement I would help fund it and participate in the rallies. As it stands we’re becoming more and more of a tribal society

We need to stop focusing on something as stupid as race. It’s due time we get beyond it. If there was a movement that focused primarily on bringing people together then I would support it.
We can stop focusing on race when whites stop being racist and repair the wealth gap they intentionally created and actively work to widen.
the optimum word here is "work"

try it and stop whining like a little bitch

Not our fault your women dont want to have kids with you.
meanwhile the black population is shrinking.
African immigrants have contempt for you.
Latinos have contempt for you.
Asians have contempt for you.
Indian immigrants have contempt for you

what is the common denominator jogger?

So whites intentionally created a wealth gap making them poorer than Asians. Makes perfect sense.

So whites intentionally created a wealth gap making them poorer than Asians. Makes perfect sense.
No stupid. They created a wealth gap with Blacks.

Not our fault your women dont want to have kids with you.
meanwhile the black population is shrinking.
African immigrants have contempt for you.
Latinos have contempt for you.
Asians have contempt for you.
Indian immigrants have contempt for you

what is the common denominator jogger?
sorry cave dweller. Facts say otherwise.

Latinx4BlackLives-unsplash.jpeg

5edc108166550.image.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back