• Yes.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No.

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
After years of searching, we have finally located and confirmed it. To everyone's surprise it was found right under our eyes where no one had suspected. May I present to you, white privilege:

idLBfx4oF4Q-1024x576.jpg

milk-696x392-1487002166.jpg

milk_is_racist.jpg

I hope everyone here will be taking the necessary measures to purge the world of white privilege.

Oh, almost forgot, a other regressive master piece:

"But #MilkTwitter and #SoyBoy don’t exist in a vacuum: milk has long been used as a symbol for and tool of oppression and exploitation. Even the verb “to milk” means “to exploit”.

There’s a long history of association between dairy milk and white supremacy, as legal scholar Andrea Freeman explores. Freeman traces the link back a century, with official US government documents from the 1920s suggesting a link between white people, milk-drinking and a superior intellect."

Why White Supremacists Are Chugging Milk (and Why Geneticists Are Alarmed)

Last edited:
After years of searching, we have finally located and confirmed it. To everyone's surprise it was found right under our eyes where no one had suspected. May I present to you, white privilege:

idLBfx4oF4Q-1024x576.jpg

milk-696x392-1487002166.jpg

milk_is_racist.jpg

I hope everyone here will be taking the necessary measures to purge the world of white privilege.

Oh, almost forgot, a other regressive master piece:

"But #MilkTwitter and #SoyBoy don’t exist in a vacuum: milk has long been used as a symbol for and tool of oppression and exploitation. Even the verb “to milk” means “to exploit”.

There’s a long history of association between dairy milk and white supremacy, as legal scholar Andrea Freeman explores. Freeman traces the link back a century, with official US government documents from the 1920s suggesting a link between white people, milk-drinking and a superior intellect."

Why White Supremacists Are Chugging Milk (and Why Geneticists Are Alarmed)

I don't drink milk anyhow. I only drink liberal tears with a shot of battery acid as a chaser. None of that pasty white cow juice for this boy.

I thought this thread was about Warren and her WHITE native American privilege.

:p

Please. After the PBS eugenics , all those poor whites that were inferior? All those poor whites from Ireland, Poland. I feel like eating some cabbage. We Catholics are morons

The rational mind gives no credence whatsoever to such crazy racist nonsense, and the NYT becomes more nonsensical with each passing day.

The last thing many of those white supremacists need is more dairy. Bunch of fucking heifers.

Forum List

Back