Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
All we hear these days are pro-gay manifestos...clear into our children's schools...and disenfranchising them from either a mother or father for life as a "new matter of marriage contracting". Which is violates statutes as to infants and contract law. Someone needs to take as adamant a stance of exposing YOUR manifestos as you are in shoving them down people's throats with their hands legally tied behind their back. Luckily, freedom of speech is still legal and allowed here on USMB...

And who says these are gay manifestos? That would be you citing yourself again. See how your argument never leaves your head? How everything from your 'manifestos' to your 'gaslighting tricks' to your 'rules for gaslighting' is just you citing you, talking to you?

Have you read the OP or not? Have you been watching the news for oh...say...the last 12 years?

Well let's return fire for fire then eh? You are a sexual deviant with a mental illness; because you carved a place in the courts using coercion and force and false premises where you can openly do sex acts in front of kids in public and elsewhere (pride parades/events)...and obsession that borders on mental illness that obviously consumes your life.

Again, dude, sorry to shatter your fantasies, but I'm straight. I just don't feel threatened by people who aren't like you do. That just means more women for me.

You realize that most people who participate in pride parades are well dressed and well behaved. My dearest friend is a lesbian who got her picture taken with George Takai once at one. They were both sensibly dressed.

We'll let the readers decide which mental illness they want to adhere to...mmm K? At least you admit that you are pistol-whipping me, you and your friends every chance you get; as a substitute to actually talking to the points I bring up that are scaring you. Baby steps. The first step is to always admit what you're doing....from there you can heal..

The only reason why you scare me is that your rhetoric tells me you are about a week from committing a hate crime against a gay person, if you aren't already. You need help.

All we hear these days are pro-gay manifestos...clear into our children's schools...and disenfranchising them from either a mother or father for life as a "new matter of marriage contracting". Which is violates statutes as to infants and contract law. Someone needs to take as adamant a stance of exposing YOUR manifestos as you are in shoving them down people's throats with their hands legally tied behind their back. Luckily, freedom of speech is still legal and allowed here on USMB...

And who says these are gay manifestos? That would be you citing yourself again. See how your argument never leaves your head? How everything from your 'manifestos' to your 'gaslighting tricks' to your 'rules for gaslighting' is just you citing you, talking to you?

Have you read the OP or not? Have you been watching the news for oh...say...the last 12 years?

Yup. And the person offering all your gibberish....your 'gaslighting tricks', your made up 'rules of gaslighting', your 'gay manifestos'....is you citing you.

And your source sucks.

Who bothers to read more than the first sentence? It is all a variation on the theme.

Who bothers to read more than the first sentence? It is all a variation on the theme.

Yes, and that "theme" has led from 1987's published manifesto straight into teaching kids in school "the joys of anal sex". Re-read the OP and browse around the net for what the LGBTs are pushing for lately..

Yes, and that "theme" has led from 1987's published manifesto straight into teaching kids in school "the joys of anal sex". Re-read the OP and browse around the net for what the LGBTs are pushing for lately..

Re-reading the OP is just re-reading your manifesto of hatred against Gays that you have been preaching for years.

Re-reading the OP is just re-reading your manifesto of hatred against Gays that you have been preaching for years.

Hatred? Really? Try: "shock and alarm"; which are natural human reactions to a bizarre sex fetish cult taking over the core of society at a LIGHTENING PACE, while tying everyone's hands legally behind their backs; even barring free speech to protest the most twisted manifestations of that cult takeover (NYNY law fining people $250,000 for not referring to a man as "a woman").

Shock and alarm. Normal, natural reactions to your cult's overreach.

And Bulimic Americans? Polygamous Americans?... :lmao: Careful, your false premise is showing again..

And Bulimic Americans? Polygamous Americans?... :lmao: Careful, your false premise is showing again..

I don't recall you promoting hatred against Bulimic Americans or Polygamous Americans.

But I can't keep up with everything you do.

What 'manifesto'? Like your 'gaslighter tricks' and 'rules of gaslighting', your claims of a 'gay manifesto' are just you citing yourself.

I don't recall you promoting hatred against Bulimic Americans or Polygamous Americans.

My point being that on the previous page you identified people as "Gay Americans"...and my point was to tell you not to leave out other minority behaviors-as-identities. That would be discriminatory.. You remember the 14th Amendment includes all people who qualify for a class. Just your behaviors cannot be Special Americans while others are not..

My point being that on the previous page you identified people as "Gay Americans"...and my point was to tell you not to leave out other minority behaviors-as-identities. That would be discriminatory.. You remember the 14th Amendment includes all people who qualify for a class. Just your behaviors cannot be Special Americans while others are not..

Religion is a behavior. Speech is a behavior. So.......per you, protecting religious liberties or free speech is 'discrimination'?

Can you see why your *every* legal prediction has been laughably, comically wrong?

Religion is a behavior. Speech is a behavior. So.......per you, protecting religious liberties or free speech is 'discrimination'?

Can you see why your *every* legal prediction has been laughably, comically wrong?

In addition choosing to marry someone of a different race is a behavior.

Blacks could marry, whites could marry - it was the behavior of a white wanting to marry a black that was barred.

>>>>

So is gay sex a religion or free speech? Is bulimia a religion or free speech? Is cleptomania a religion or free speech? Is drug addiction a religion or free speech? Why are the other repugnant behaviors excluded from "(Fill-in-the-blank) American" recognition and just your repugnant minority behavior is elevated to a special class above all other behaviors the majority finds repugnant?

I assume you understand how the 14th Amendment works? It's clear that Justices Kennedy, Kagan, Breyer, Ginsburg and Sotomayor do NOT understand how the 14th Amendment works..

So is gay sex a religion or free speech?

Laughing....that's it? Lets try again, including the blunder you made...that you intentionally and explicitly omitted from your reply:

My point being that on the previous page you identified people as "Gay Americans"...and my point was to tell you not to leave out other minority behaviors-as-identities. That would be discriminatory..

Speech is a behavior. Religion is a behavior. If 'behavior' precludes protection, then by your own logic we can't protect speech or religion.

Which we obviously can.

Once again, your trip over your own reasoning. And demonstrate for us that you have no idea what you're talking about. Which might explain why no court gives a shit what pseudo-legal gibberish you make up. But unsurprisingly, follow the USSC rulings that explicitly contradict you.

My point being that on the previous page you identified people as "Gay Americans"...and my point was to tell you not to leave out other minority behaviors-as-identities. .

My point was that you hate Gay Americans- if you also hate Bulimic Americans or Polygamous Americans It wouldn't surprise me.

So is gay sex a religion or free speech? .

Sex is a behavior
Worship is a behavior
Speech is a behavior
The way you post here at USMB is behavior

The Supreme Court didn't rule on any of those- nor is your hate based attacks based upon behavior.

You hate persons who are attracted to people of the same gender- which is not 'behavior'

So is gay sex a religion or free speech? Is bulimia a religion or free speech? Is cleptomania a religion or free speech? Is drug addiction a religion or free speech? Why are the other repugnant behaviors excluded from "(Fill-in-the-blank) American" recognition and just your repugnant minority behavior is elevated to a special class above all other behaviors the majority finds repugnant?

I assume you understand how the 14th Amendment works? It's clear that Justices Kennedy, Kagan, Breyer, Ginsburg and Sotomayor do NOT understand how the 14th Amendment works..

One need not have sex to be gay, just as one need not have sex to be straight. You conflate the two when it is convenient to your argument.

Forum List

Back