Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes. The two are not legal twins. In fact, when a minority behavior repugnant to the majority gets "special rights equal to a race", then the foundation of majority rule dissolves. Because what is majority rule if not regulating human behaviors the majority finds repugnant? What makes LGBT behaviors more special than any other repugnant minority behavior? Hmmm?

In the name of equality and the new "class" SCOTUS just created, ALL repugnant minority behaviors are all protected special new classes. If you don't think this is true, I will need a legal reason in detail. And "those others are just flat icky!" is not a legal reason in detail...

1. idiot, no one "chooses" to be gay. if you think you're choosing to be straight every day it's because you ARE gay and are simply closeted.

2. there is nothing "repugnant" to normal people about either inter-racial or gay marriage. thank G-d the Court protects normal people from bigoted loons like you. that's pretty much what the equal protection clause is designed for.

now seriously, seek help.

Gaslighting trick: convince your target that if they see what's going on: the dispensing of false information, tell them they are "insane, and need help". That's like 101 stuff. Try to get a little more sophisticated mmm K jillian? You must be a new trainee...

1. I know plenty of people who went gay, went back straight, went gay again. Why do men use other men's anuses as artificial vaginas? Speaking of closeted behavior that is poorly understood. Why are some lesbians attracted to other lesbians who look like, act, walk, dress and talk like men. Again, closeted mental issues. Avoiding the opposite sex for some other mental reason doesn't mean a person is "innately gay"...

2. There is a false comparison. Race and behavior are not in the same class. So drop it. That lie has been exposed and it is extremely offensive to equate anal sex with a proud race of people. Also, yes, there is plenty repugnant about men and women expressing latent mental issues about other problems in their life by attempting to copulate with their same gender...while remaining overtly attracted still to the opposite gender as seen commonly in "gays" who seem to pair up butch/femme all the time; both men and women.

Time for gays to seek help. Their behaviors betray a cauldron of unresolved mental issues seething inside...

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes.

Really? When do they do that? Most gay folks I know have been gay all their lives. A few pretend to be straight because they get bullied by homophobic shitheads like you.

So here's an easy question. When did you choose to be straight? (Or is this something you struggle with every day?)

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. Gays flop in and out of this and that devious sex practice, back to hetero, to bi, back to gay etc. etc. etc. like changing a pair of shoes.

Really? When do they do that? Most gay folks I know have been gay all their lives. A few pretend to be straight because they get bullied by homophobic shitheads like you.

So here's an easy question. When did you choose to be straight? (Or is this something you struggle with every day?)
Your last question.

Gay is a behavior. Mildred Loving was a racial issue. Mildred Loving did not choose to be black. ..

Silhouette- what is so sad here is that you ignore Mildred Loving's message. Mildred Loving is an African American woman who suffered not only racial discrimination, she also suffered discrimination because she chose to love and marry a white man.

Why do you insist on rejecting her first hand wisdom?

Mildred Loving- the African American wife of the mixed race couple who successfully fought Virginia's ban on mixed race marriage commented on gay marriage- she had no problem comparing gay marriage and mixed race marriage
http://www.freedomtomarry.org/page/-/files/pdfs/mildred_loving-statement.pdf

Surrounded as I am now by wonderful children and gr
and children, not a day goes by that
I don't think of Richard and our love, our right to
marry, and how much it meant to me to
have that freedom to marry the person precious to me, even if others thought he was the
"wrong kind of person" for me to marry. I believe all Americans, no matter their race, no
matter their sex, no matter their sexual orientation, should have that same freedom to
marry. Government has no business imposing some people’s religious beliefs over
others. Especially if it denies people’s civil righ
ts. I am still not a political person, but I am proud that Richard's and my name is on a court

case that can help reinforce the love, the commitment, the fairness, and the family that so
many people, black or white, young or old, gay or straight seek in life. I support the
freedom to marry for all. That's what Loving, and loving, are all about.

Mildred Loving is right.
You are wrong.

President Trump will end this little LGBT fracas
Stand by assholes

You think Emperor Trump will waive his sceptor and command that the Supreme Court be ignored? LOL.

Why the hell do you think that Trump would do anything about gay marriage?

I do understand that Trump is such a proponent of 'traditional marriage' that he keeps getting married to new younger women every decade or so.....but what does Donald really think about 'gay marriage'?

Washington (CNN)Republican front-runner Donald Trump said Friday that he wished a Kentucky county clerk, Kim Davis, was not jailed for refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples, but he added that the Supreme Court has ruled and it is "the law of the land."

"You have to go with it. The decision's been made, and that is the law of the land," the real estate mogul said Friday on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

Trump is the most liberal of all of the GOP candidates.

Just his supporters don't pay attention.

You know what's funny gaslighter Joe? I can't recall any time whatsoever that I called a gay person a "shithead" or anything close to that. Yet, you "decent upstanding folk" are notorious for being on the receiving end of bullying...NOT... As evidenced here in spades at USMB for example, where your cult verbally pistol-whips cordial opposition all day long but cries foul and hounds the moderators if a thread is merely posted questioning the LGBT motives and evident agenda..

Beating people up serves to set an example to others who would follow their footsteps. "Fear by example"...a very powerful gaslighting trick for sure. Unless someone calls you on it...Then *poof*, it's power disappears and you're left looking like ...well...like what you are..

You know what's funny gaslighter Joe? I can't recall any time whatsoever that I called a gay person a "shithead" or anything close to that. Yet, you "decent upstanding folk" are notorious for being on the receiving end of bullying...NOT... As evidenced here in spades at USMB for example, where your cult verbally pistol-whips cordial opposition all day long but cries foul and hounds the moderators if a thread is merely posted questioning the LGBT motives and evident agenda..

Beating people up serves to set an example to others who would follow their footsteps. "Fear by example"...a very powerful gaslighting trick for sure. Unless someone calls you on it...Then *poof*, it's power disappears and you're left looking like ...well...like what you are..
Any interest today?

Guy, I've known people who've been fired for being gay, I've known people who've been beaten up for being gay. Calling you homophobes "shitheads" is an insult to excrement.

Any interest today?

Just imagine Sil as a "vegetarian" who just can't stop talking about Steak. Who just talks about Steak in the most graphic detail, and how much he hates it, sauted in onions and mushrooms, cooked to a fine marble texture.....

28-day-Dry-Aged-Sirloin1.jpg

When he reposts those pride parade pictures he posts every other thread... just think.. Steak and how much he hates steak.

Queer used to mean a person who couldn't march with the whole platoon, in 17th century British Army manuals.

So how is a gay person a Queer? Or a faggot that matter...which is a bundle of sticks.

Queer used to mean a person who couldn't march with the whole platoon, in 17th century British Army manuals.

So how is a gay person a Queer? Or a faggot that matter...which is a bundle of sticks.
Is this a strawman? If so, thanks for contributing your demonstration to the title of this particular thread...

Just imagine Sil as a "vegetarian" who just can't stop talking about Steak. Who just talks about Steak in the most graphic detail, and how much he hates it, sauted in onions and mushrooms, cooked to a fine marble texture.....

When he reposts those pride parade pictures he posts every other thread... just think.. Steak and how much he hates steak.

This is the gaslighting trick you find near the bottom of the bag. It's a last-ditch trick. The art is, 'if you are opposed to me, I'll paint you out as vile as I am so that others looking on to our debate will shy away at being accused of being as vile as me." It's the ultimate raid can for the ant-invasion into your tidy campaign of disinformation about what your cult is really up to.

Remember...read the OP. I met one of the dudes heading up the earliest momentum and who helped found your strongest arm of your tentacled lobby: the media in Hollywood. He was a sidewinder, capable of the most sophisticated artifice and surreptitious behaviors to gain what he was after. I know how he/they tick. And you can see it displayed for yourself in any number of the drones they stamp out in their propaganda dispensary websites. The internet can be very hypnotic. If you've ever seen cult members (and I have when I was younger in an area where I lived), you will recognize their persistent lock step personas; their pressure; their tactics. You can substitute the tactics one for another. The military uses them too in boot camp, to a certain degree. The idea is to churn out clones to do a master's bidding. In the military it's a commander. In a cult, it's the guru or small cloister of them as is the case with the LGBT movement.

You can't blame Joe. He is just a robot churning out the same smallish number of tried-and-true mindfucking technniques meant to bend every ear to a central command.

This is the gaslighting trick you find near the bottom of the bag. It's a last-ditch trick.

You....you realize that all this 'gaslighting trick' babble is just shit you made up, right? Its you, citing you, talking to you.

Do we even need to be here?

Remember...read the OP. I met one of the dudes heading up the earliest momentum and who helped found your strongest arm of your tentacled lobby: the media in Hollywood. He was a sidewinder, capable of the most sophisticated artifice and surreptitious behaviors to gain what he was after.

Prove it. Thus, you citing yourself as your own source means that the credibility of your source is on the table. You're a known liar who makes up evidence constantly. Remember your 'Prince's Trust' nonsense, where when we checked, it said nothing you attributed to it? Remember your 'Mayo Clinic' nonsense, when we checked wasn't the Mayo Clinic. With your source explicitly contradicting you?

So after catching you in lie after lie, would we accept your narrative on, well, anything? You are your source. And your source is proven to lack credibility.

Try again. This time with more than you citing yourself.

Young Christian girls who take the abstinence pledge are now having more oral and anal sex, according to this study.

Anecdotal evidence, however, has led to a concern that today’s teens are engaging in oral and anal intercourse more than teenagers in the past, that they are responding to increasing pressures to remain abstinent by engaging in oral and anal intercourse as a way to stay “technical virgins,” and that they view oral and anal sex as less risky than “real” sex.

SIECUS

Forum List

Back