White PRIDE 'n sheeeiiit

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
Kings of Con
It feels so good to be white....

This is a real picture, cartoonised with a app

The iro-mullet is reall from summer 2022 and the 80s rockstar image is from a AI but looks realistic

Mexicanos blancos.
In the US I would be non-latino because im not a spanish speaking background and dont speak spanish, and dont have a spanish name. I dont know about white but i certainly wouldnt be Latino. Also in the USA they just think everyone with a spanish name is "not white" which is not true, even if it sounds funny but blancos colonised latin america just like they colonised the USA.

So not a light skinned Mexican biker? Roll with it bro. They get way more strange.
I might be asked if im a latino if someone sees me, i dont know and dont mind, but after they hear my name and see that i do not speak spanish, that would be dropped the idea that im hispanic, im not hispanic. Also i was just joking with my thread, anyways. I dont identify as white, i identify as roma gypsy or "other".

ElmoTea.jpg

i identify as roma gypsy or "other".
I suppose you use "other" to avoid telling your cut throat brothers that you are transitioning .
How do you think they will react ?
Or are you going to run away ?

You then have to decide how to officially break the news here. I know that you still think there is a great market among our Jewish friends if you dress as a Nazi Officer .
I think our Forum Outcasts would visit regularly . But be careful with Raspberry . Psychopath type .

Forum List

Back