White Pride movement explodes on social media

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

Donald is not a white nationalist------but Hillary is a closet KLANNETTE

My first choice is Jill Stein but if that is not possible, I will settle for Hillary.

Terrific-----LONG LONG LONG ago ---when I first ran into
Indians----(hospital unskilled clerical job------during college)----
I got to learn about the "memsahib" complex----left over
from Queen Victora. GET OVER IT----Hillary is not a nice
person. Donald has a big mouth-----I got to learn about the elegant soft spoken thing too. GET OVER IT-----loud mouthed jerks can be ok------even very good------besides---
HILLARY does slip into THUG talk-----pay attention---she is----not as she TRIES to present herself-----she SLIPS into dowright crass and vulgar

Jewish community was very supportive of Hillary. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for the switch to Donald?

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

My first choice is Jill Stein but if that is not possible, I will settle for Hillary.

person. Donald has a big mouth-----I got to learn about the elegant soft spoken thing too. GET OVER IT-----loud mouthed jerks can be ok------even very good------besides---
HILLARY does slip into THUG talk-----pay attention---she is----not as she TRIES to present herself-----she SLIPS into dowright crass and vulgar

Jewish community was very supportive of Hillary. If you don't mind me asking, what is the reason for the switch to Donald?

JOOOOS IS DEMOCRATS-----not ALL----just like about 98%
-----Hillary had been EXPOSED------which is why lots of jooos
went over to REPUBLICAN Donald-----Donald is not REALLY
a republican-----I am a registered democrat-----never voted republical ------.....before

JOOOOS IS DEMOCRATS-----not ALL----just like about 98%
-----Hillary had been EXPOSED------which is why lots of jooos
went over to REPUBLICAN Donald-----Donald is not REALLY
a republican-----I am a registered democrat-----never voted republical ------.....before

What was the nature of the expose that caused such massive disappointment among the Jews?

The white nationalist movement is growing more quickly online than ISIS

Growing,organizing and reaching new folks! Smashing white guilt!

If you folks are so proud why don't you get out in public and have a big million white man march on Washington D.C.

Without the hoods.....

See the TEA Party events held previously.

There was nothing racist about the Tea Party events. I attended one myself in South Carolina while I was still living there and I'm not white.

We're all very happy you felt there was nothing racist about the lone event you attended.

There was nothing racist about the Tea Party events. I attended one myself in South Carolina while I was still living there and I'm not white.

We're all very happy you felt there was nothing racist about the lone event you attended.

It has nothing to do with how I felt; it's what I know.

I am not seeing any white pride exploding anywhere. It's more the other way 'round, white people HAVE to be ashamed, then fill in the blank. I am getting tired of that rigamarole TO. There is only so much bulshit a person can take.

And with this, you've found a seedling of white pride!

I am not seeing any white pride exploding anywhere. It's more the other way 'round, white people HAVE to be ashamed, then fill in the blank. I am getting tired of that rigamarole TO. There is only so much bulshit a person can take.

And with this, you've found a seedling of white pride!

The darkies are keeping him down and he's by god not gonna take it anymore.

Forum List

Back