White Pride movement explodes on social media

Poor Odious. Exploding on "social media". You know, intrepid Aryan warriors sitting at home typing on a keypad because the darkies are keeping them down.

disappointed-gif.gif

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

I just had the strongest feeling of deja-vu from this OP. Are you sure he doesn't post this every weekend?

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

Oh he's a regular alright. He's quite upset with Donald for wiggling around on his white nationalist agenda, seems his messiah let him down.

Donald is not a white nationalist------but Hillary is a closet KLANNETTE

Look hon, I hate the concept of Hilary as president, but Donald does and says what he does and says. Donald is a con man, no one has any idea that he "stands" for, but he courts the lowest of the low with a lot of his rhetoric and I can't support that shyte anymore than I can support Hilary's lying crokked ass.

Donald is not a white nationalist------but Hillary is a closet KLANNETTE

Look hon, I hate the concept of Hilary as president, but Donald does and says what he does and says. Donald is a con man, no one has any idea that he "stands" for, but he courts the lowest of the low with a lot of his rhetoric and I can't support that shyte anymore than I can support Hilary's lying crokked ass.

I understand LUM------it IS a matter of ------the best of two bad choices-------I choose Donald--------with trepidation

I wish The White Supremacists would stop using labels such as: White Nationalist, And/Or White Separatists because those labels are public facades especially The White Separatist label.

The only relevant label that can be connected to a Separatist is a Black Separatist.

A White Supremacist is a White Supremacist which don't get anymore simple than that because they all believe in one thing which is White Supremacy.

The Definition Of White Supremacy -
A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

Furthermore, On Another Note I don't know why The White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

I wish The White Supremacists would stop using labels such as: White Nationalist, And/Or White Separatists because those labels are public facades especially The White Separatist label.

The only relevant label that can be connected to a Separatist is a Black Separatist.

A White Supremacist is a White Supremacist which don't get anymore simple than that because they all believe in one thing which is White Supremacy.

A (White/Caucasian) Individual, Association, And/Or Group, Etc That Want To Economically, Socially, & Politically Control Other Non-White Races Since They're Consider Inferior In The White World.

Furthermore, On Another Note I don't know why The White Supremacists think that "The Good Old Days" are coming back & People Of Color (Black, Asian, Latino, Etc) are going to let The White Devils kill, oppress, And/or terrorize us with no consequences because if a Race War was to happen that Race War would lead to the end of The U.S.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

You demand the right to affix preferred labels to white advocates which serve only to discredit them and serve your own hatred?

Gee, hard to see why whites are getting a little restless up in here.

I've been a pro-white Internet presence for 15 years.

I personally was kind of surprised to see Hillary actually NAME Jared Taylor, Peter Brimelow and Richard Spencer -- would've thought that was too dangerous, because once their names are out there, people look them up, read what they say, and see they're not crazy.

Trust Me!

Thank You!

You demand the right to affix preferred labels to white advocates which serve only to discredit them and serve your own hatred?

Gee, hard to see why whites are getting a little restless up in here.

I said what I mean & mean what I said with No "Regrets'. :)

The White Supremacists have the freedom to call themselves whatever they want as long as it's not a U.S. Legal Copyright Label but that don't mean that The Public have to And/or will respect it under no circumstances.

The Labels White Nationalist And/Or White Separatists are Public Labels which speak for itself because those labels are still public facades which speak for itself.

#Come Correct Or Don't Come At All!

Thank You!

Peace!

Forum List

Back