White people, you do realize you are white, right?

Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

90% of us whites don't pay attention...

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

Look at all this sad, illogical racism.^^^^^^

Part of the problem.^^^^^^

Yep you are a sad illogical person unkotare. You don't even know what racism is.

What's racisim when Obama became president for 8 years?

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

90% of us whites don't pay attention...

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

Yep you are a sad illogical person unkotare. You don't even know what racism is.

You dumbass,he's probably the least racist person on this board.

Like you know what racism is. Not what you think racism is but what it really is.

You sound like a victim.....

Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

Just American is more than enough.

Then you start telling that to whites ....

I tell it to everyone. I'm telling it to you.

No you aren't telling me sht. ...

In fact, I am. Be man enough to learn and grow.

LIAR!

Calm down Uncle Remus......

C'mon Jed Clampett you've got to do better than that.

Yeah....even white hillbillies are fabulously wealthy.

.....it's good to be white.

Yep and just like most whites they got lucky and accidently got wealthy because of the government,

You know how I got lucky?

Because I busted my ass and took the most crappy ass jobs possible and proved myself..

That I could make chicken shit into a delightful dish that people wanted.

You on the other hand plays the victim.

Nah, there was no victim playing. Thee is no such ting s playing the victim.

I worked from age 9 until 54. That 45 years.

At 31 I helped build a business from an idea on a piece of paper to community award winning. I lived in the office during the first few years. Washed using the bathroom sink. Ate white beans for lunch and dinner. So no one wants to read .your stupid ass racist assumptions.

We people of color have always worked harder than whites.

LIAR!

Like you know what racism is. Not what you think racism is but what it really is.

According to who?

According to who?

Do you not read your own posts?

Yep and just like most whites they got lucky and accidently got wealthy because of the government,

Because I busted my ass and took the most crappy ass jobs possible and proved myself..

Nah, there was no victim playing. Thee is no such ting s playing the victim.

I worked from age 9 until 54. That 45 years.

At 31 I helped build a business from an idea on a piece of paper to community award winning. I lived in the office during the first few years. Washed using the bathroom sink. Ate white beans for lunch and dinner. So no one wants to read .your stupid ass racist assumptions.

Then why are you not a millonare ..?

Working harder is not the same as working smart ..

............. ^^^^^^^

"Oh no, I'm not racist! Not me!"

"The origins of Europeans have come into sharp focus in the past year as researchers have sequenced the genomes of ancient populations, rather than only a few individuals. By comparing key parts of the DNA across the genomes of 83 ancient individuals from archaeological sites throughout Europe, the international team of researchers reported earlier this year that Europeans today are a mix of the blending of at least three ancient populations of hunter-gatherers and farmers who moved into Europe in separate migrations over the past 8000 years. The study revealed that a massive migration of Yamnaya herders from the steppes north of the Black Sea may have brought Indo-European languages to Europe about 4500 years ago."

http://www.sciencemag.org/news/2015/04/how-europeans-evolved-white-skin

How a Genetic Mutation Led to the White "Race"

Interesting research.

Aren't we all genetic mutants anyway?

Hooray for the Mutants.

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

What? You really think that we look at us as white?

Nope , we care more about individuals. With skills..

Being white is the fartherst thing from our minds

Your jealous, we don't care..

Now what am I supposed t be jealous of?
You are the one whining about what YOU think white people think of, you must be jealous, are you not white? Perhaps you are mad because all you think about is the color of YOUR skin and want to blame everyone you envy of doing the same.

You are white Americans.

I think White People indeed believe they are generic americans, and that non-whites are less american. There are some commercials which show that in a funny way. But historically this is also true, until 1960's whites were the generic americans especially old stock colonial americans (who came with mayflower) they founded the country and have been until recently the large majority. Now it changes, some say there will be a minority majority in 2050

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

You are the one whining about what YOU think white people think of, you must be jealous, are you not white? Perhaps you are mad because all you think about is the color of YOUR skin and want to blame everyone you envy of doing the same.

You can stop lying about not thinking of yourself by color any time now OK?

That's your problem we don't

?????????????

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

So you wake up every day saying your black?

Weird.. We don't pay attention..

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

No we look at our skills...

You look at your self as black

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

No we look at our skills...

You look at your self as black

Let me end this bullshit. You are here lying about how you don't see yourself as white and we both know that's a damn lie. Go tell that lie to your children or grandchildren. I am grown man and in my years in life when someone white say they aren't looking at themselves as white that's exactly how they see themselves.

So let me tell you something , I can look at myself as black and know that my skills are tremendous. You give yourself away when you make the comments you do. Because what is my looking at myself as black supposed to infer? That somehow I believe I am limited? So where did you get that belief from if you don't see color?

You're a liar my man, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back