White people, you do realize you are white, right?

Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

90% of us whites don't pay attention...

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

I don't consider myself a white guy...

That's the fartherst thing from my mind when I look in the mirror..

Damn you really think that racist assbole?

Its funny how dumb whites throw around the term racist.

Your the one who thinks we give a shit if we are white..

Once again we don't wake up in the morning looking in the mirror and think ..

Well I am white...

Idiot

Now, I know you might think that non-white people sometimes get confused and think of themselves as white. This is incorrect. Everybody who is not white, is always aware of what racial group that they belong to.

But with white people, sometimes I'm not sure. White people tend to define themselves by their interests, job, hobbies, etc. Or as generic Americans.

I'm not convinced white Americans actually think of themselves as such. I think they just think of themselves as "normal people" and all the other groups, and the rest of the world, is abnormal and might as well not exist.

This is not true! Americans are 5% of the world's population, and of Americans, about 60% or so are white. This means that white Americans are about 3% of the total population in this world. To be white American is to actually have a certain racial and national identity. You actually are a specific people. You are not of any other race, and you are also not European.

You are white Americans.

Just American is more than enough.

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

What? You really think that we look at us as white?

Nope , we care more about individuals. With skills..

Being white is the fartherst thing from our minds

Your jealous, we don't care..

Now what am I supposed t be jealous of?

So you wake up in the morning and say I am black, I will get fucked again?

Lmfao.

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites who made up the concept of race in the fist place. Because if we all were thought of as Americans there never would have been a fucking birther movement. And somebody else instead of Trump would be president today.

We don't look at us that way.idiot..

Wsasaasssyyyy passed it.

You are white Americans.

Not superficies... That's your entire problem.you think of yourself as black, as Mexican, as Indian

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

I don't consider myself a white guy...

That's the fartherst thing from my mind when I look in the mirror..

Damn you really think that racist assbole?

Its funny how dumb whites throw around the term racist.

Your the one who thinks we give a shit if we are white..

Once again we don't wake up in the morning looking in the mirror and think ..

Well I am white...

Idiot

But you do give a shit if you are white. If you did not, you would not be in here making comments because a person said you are white. You see pod-nuh, when whites such as you male declarations of how things are not about race or how you don't see yourself as white, you mean he exact opposite.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Calm down Uncle Remus......

We don't look at us that way.idiot..

Wsasaasssyyyy passed it.

Yes you do. And you aren't past shit. Whites made everything about race in the first place. And you still are.

So what exactly am I supposed to be jealous of?

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

C'mon Jed Clampett you've got to do better than that.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Yeah....even white hillbillies are fabulously wealthy.

.....it's good to be white.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Yep and just like most whites they got lucky and accidently got wealthy because of the government,

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Look at all this sad, illogical racism.^^^^^^

Part of the problem.^^^^^^

LIAR!

Yep and just like most whites they got lucky and accidently got wealthy because of the government,

We don't think that way, we get e mails and phone calls from people that want us to come in for a new job based on our LinkedIn resumes or word of mouth..

It's all about skills with us.

Cream rises to the top..

Quit playing the victim, its embarrassing for you.

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites ....

I tell it to everyone. I'm telling it to you.

LIAR!

Just like a liberal....
upload_2017-6-1_14-50-46.png

And by the way,the government had nothing to do with Jed getting rich.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Yep you are a sad illogical person unkotare. You don't even know what racism is.

[

LIAR!

I have no idea what race you are, but I do know you are a racist and a bigot.

I suspect you are some idiot from Storm Front posing as black to defame black people and make them look stupid. But I can't tell for sure.

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

Yep you are a sad illogical person unkotare. You don't even know what racism is.

You dumbass,he's probably the least racist person on this board.

LIAR!

You know how I got lucky?

Because I busted my ass and took the most crappy ass jobs possible and proved myself..

That I could make chicken shit into a delightful dish that people wanted.

You on the other hand plays the victim.

You are white Americans.

Then you start telling that to whites ....

I tell it to everyone. I'm telling it to you.

No you aren't telling me sht. You are showing me that are totally ignorant and clueless,

You are white Americans.

LIAR!

You dumbass,he's probably the least racist person on this board.

Like you know what racism is. Not what you think racism is but what it really is.

Forum List

Back