White people, you do realize you are white, right?

That's your problem we don't

Sure you don't.

So you wake up every day saying your black?

Weird.. We don't pay attention..

Sure you don't.

No we look at our skills...

You look at your self as black

Let me end this bullshit. You are here lying about how you don't see yourself as white and we both know that's a damn lie. Go tell that lie to your children or grandchildren. I am grown man and in my years in life when someone white say they aren't looking at themselves as white that's exactly how they see themselves.

So let me tell you something , I can look at myself as black and know that my skills are tremendous. You give yourself away when you make the comments you do. Because what is my looking at myself as black supposed to infer? That somehow I believe I am limited? So where did you get that belief from if you don't see color?

You're a liar my man, plain and simple.

Once again we never ever see us as white

We are not that superficial..

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

Let me end this bullshit. You are here lying about how you don't see yourself as white and we both know that's a damn lie. Go tell that lie to your children or grandchildren. I am grown man and in my years in life when someone white say they aren't looking at themselves as white that's exactly how they see themselves.

So let me tell you something , I can look at myself as black and know that my skills are tremendous. You give yourself away when you make the comments you do. Because what is my looking at myself as black supposed to infer? That somehow I believe I am limited? So where did you get that belief from if you don't see color?

You are that superficial.

Sure you don't.

That would be you..what do I care the color of my skin?

Sure you don't.

That would be you..what do I care the color of my skin?

Stop trying to lie.

That's your problem we don't

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

What a strange departure from your usual 'persona.'

Sure you don't.

Sure you don't.

Unkotare are you a w.i.n.o.?

LIAR!

You white people make sure to tell us what race we are. All the time. And you do think of yourself as whites because you believe that America means white, that whites built America, hat whites died fighting to free the slaves, that whites fought to defeat Hitler and that whites are entitled to all the jobs because only whites are naturally qualified for all the jobs and the rest of us are give jobs by affirmative action. So stop lying white man. .

Calm down Uncle Remus......

C'mon Jed Clampett you've got to do better than that.

Yeah....even white hillbillies are fabulously wealthy.

.....it's good to be white.

Yep and just like most whites they got lucky and accidently got wealthy because of the government,

We don't think that way, we get e mails and phone calls from people that want us to come in for a new job based on our LinkedIn resumes or word of mouth..

It's all about skills with us.

Cream rises to the top..

Quit playing the victim, its embarrassing for you.

"Cream rises to the top." And what color is cream?

Kind of funny considering the topic of the conversation.

That being said, I know I am a white guy, but I do not allow being white to be the definition of my identity.

Last edited:

Sure you don't.

Say wha?????

I bet I'm not the only one who detects a similarity in the writings of IM2 and a certain black racist who's USMB name begins with the letter A.

Sure you don't.

Say wha?????

Yes , you , Unkotare. I'm axin you if you view yourself as a w.i.n.o.?

Say wha?????

Yes , you , Unkotare. I'm axin you if you view yourself as a w.i.n.o.?

What the hell is that, space cadet zero?

Sure you don't.

I like a good cab, but I don't think of myself as a wino...

Forum List

Back