White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

But you're so smart that you think Affirmative Action is OK, and not racist right ? And you think Biden's anti-white American Rescue Plan is not a bit racist, right ? Dum dum.

Affirmative action hurt your job opportunities?

How did this crazy fuck get to own a gun ? I suppose it was his "god givn" right.
Another NRA victim.

What had he done prior to this that should have revoked his right to keep and bear arms?

After all, anyone can go batshit crazy and start shooting at people; does that mean everyone should lose their right to keep and bear arms because of the behavior of so few?

Last edited:
It destroyed my whole 5 years of college, took away my intended career I was studying for, and wrecked my life.

I've been out-pigmented for a good job that I really wanted as well. I had a relative who worked in the department I was applying for the job in and they let me know how abysmally under-qualified the POC was who got the job, and how everyone hated working with them and dealing with their attitude.

What was so galling is that it was a job in direct patient care in one of the largest hospitals in Seattle, and all I could do was shake my head and wonder how many patients would have preferred a qualified employee over a pigmented one. :dunno:

I've been out-pigmented for a good job that I really wanted as well. I had a relative who worked in the department I was applying for the job in and they let me know how abysmally under-qualified the POC was who got the job, and how everyone hated working with them and dealing with their attitude.

What was so galling is that it was a job in direct patient care in one of the largest hospitals in Seattle, and all I could do was shake my head and wonder how many patients would have preferred a qualified employee over a pigmented one. :dunno:

Blacks have been out pigmented for 246 years.

Blacks have been out pigmented for 246 years.
Once again our friend reaches back into American history and tries to paint present day as if nothing has changed. That of course is total nonsense. Blacks have enjoyed an advantage in competing for jobs and applying to colleges and universities for at least a half century. That is undeniably true.

Once again our friend reaches back into American history and tries to paint present day as if nothing has changed. That of course is total nonsense. Blacks have enjoyed an advantage in competing for jobs and applying to colleges and universities for at least a half century. That is undeniably true.
Post something to back up that truth.

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.

And here we all thought that "mababydindunutin" was exclusive to the Negroes.

Forum List

Back