Who Here Really Believes Pence Called The National Guard?? Seriously?

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Former Vice President Mike Pence was “very animated” and delivered “very direct” orders to former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley to send the military and National Guard to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to testimony by Milley. Milley said Pence gave him “unambiguous” orders to send the military to the Capitol, an order Trump himself would not give. Pence “was very animated, very direct, very firm, and (told) Secretary Miller, ‘Get the military there, get the Guard down here, put down this situation, etc.,’” Milley told the Jan. 6 investigators.

Pence “was very animated, very direct, very firm, and (told) Secretary Miller, ‘Get the military there, get the Guard down here, put down this situation, etc.,’” Milley told the Jan. 6 investigators. Milley said Trump’s staff, specifically Trump’s former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, attempted to politicize this move by Pence in a conversation between the two. Meadows “said, ‘We have to kill the narrative that the vice president is making all the decisions. We need to establish the narrative that the president is still in charge and that things are steady or stable’ or words to that effect,” Milley told investigators. “I immediately interpreted that as ‘politics, politics, politics, politics.’ Red flag for me personally, no action. But I remember it distinctly.”

First of all, who is going to believe the word of a former Chairman of Joint Chiefs Of Staff -- who is obviously anti-Trump, therefore, anti-American....Everyone knows that nothing gets done as it pertains to our national guard and military in general, unless Trump gives the say-so....So when Pelosi and Schumer stopped Trump from calling in the guard; that made them responsible for all of this........since only Pelosi and Schumer had the authority to call in the national guard -- by the way, disregard that part I said earlier about Trump being the only who can do it; because that kinda blows up my narrative...fact of the matter is, Dems stopped the national guard from coming........the blame lies on them......

But this whole so-called riot wasn't that bad tho.....not compared to the blacks and Antifa...9983 officers and innocent children were murdered during the black riots....why isn't anyone talking about that?? Also, the whole thing at the Capitol was like a tourist visit that got a little out of hand, or as some DC football coach called it; a little dust-up....so if Trump didn't feel like it was necessary to call in the National Guard, it makes sense...even tho he totally really called in the guard, not Pence...

Yea, you can call this sarcasm.....unless....you are one of the folks who had been claiming this whole time that Pelosi stopped the national guard from coming or that Schumer (AS MINORITY LEADER OF THE SENATE) somehow was responsible for the national guard not being called.....that would make you a clown....

"Former Vice President Mike Pence was “very animated” and delivered “very direct” orders to former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff General Mark A. Milley to send the military and National Guard to the Capitol during the Jan. 6 insurrection, according to testimony by Milley. Milley said Pence gave him “unambiguous” orders to send the military to the Capitol, an order Trump himself would not give. Pence “was very animated, very direct, very firm, and (told) Secretary Miller, ‘Get the military there, get the Guard down here, put down this situation, etc.,’” Milley told the Jan. 6 investigators.

Pence “was very animated, very direct, very firm, and (told) Secretary Miller, ‘Get the military there, get the Guard down here, put down this situation, etc.,’” Milley told the Jan. 6 investigators. Milley said Trump’s staff, specifically Trump’s former Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, attempted to politicize this move by Pence in a conversation between the two. Meadows “said, ‘We have to kill the narrative that the vice president is making all the decisions. We need to establish the narrative that the president is still in charge and that things are steady or stable’ or words to that effect,” Milley told investigators. “I immediately interpreted that as ‘politics, politics, politics, politics.’ Red flag for me personally, no action. But I remember it distinctly.”

First of all, who is going to believe the word of a former Chairman of Joint Chiefs Of Staff -- who is obviously anti-Trump, therefore, anti-American....Everyone knows that nothing gets done as it pertains to our national guard and military in general, unless Trump gives the say-so....So when Pelosi and Schumer stopped Trump from calling in the guard; that made them responsible for all of this........since only Pelosi and Schumer had the authority to call in the national guard -- by the way, disregard that part I said earlier about Trump being the only who can do it; because that kinda blows up my narrative...fact of the matter is, Dems stopped the national guard from coming........the blame lies on them......

But this whole so-called riot wasn't that bad tho.....not compared to the blacks and Antifa...9983 officers and innocent children were murdered during the black riots....why isn't anyone talking about that?? Also, the whole thing at the Capitol was like a tourist visit that got a little out of hand, or as some DC football coach called it; a little dust-up....so if Trump didn't feel like it was necessary to call in the National Guard, it makes sense...even tho he totally really called in the guard, not Pence...

Yea, you can call this sarcasm.....unless....you are one of the folks who had been claiming this whole time that Pelosi stopped the national guard from coming or that Schumer (AS MINORITY LEADER OF THE SENATE) somehow was responsible for the national guard not being called.....that would make you a clown....
you are really this stupid ???the man was testifying under oath and you post this stupid ... then you go off the deep end with comparing 1-6 to and blacks and Antifa ...really are you this stupid ??? I mean I've seen conspiracy theorist bull shit ... you're boarder line nut case ...

you are really this stupid ???the man was testifying under oath and you post this stupid ... then you go off the deep end with comparing 1-6 to and blacks and Antifa ...really are you this stupid ??? I mean I've seen conspiracy theorist bull shit ... you're boarder line nut case ...
Relax. Biff is the board resident contrarian, sarcastic Onion. You know, taking the left field line and turning it back on itself. So you think you're in some twisted glass fun house :)

So Pence was issuing illegal orders since he has no authority to make such orders. Sounds like he should go to jail.

This is an Army general that said he would disobey an order from the President. He participated in a coup and he swore allegiance to the Chinese Communist Party, promising to warn them of any US military actions.

This is an Army general that said he would disobey an order from the President. He participated in a coup and he swore allegiance to the Chinese Communist Party, promising to warn them of any US military actions.
The funniest thing about this comment is that.....you believe it....

Forum List

Back