White man who intentionally drove into racial injustice protesters avoids prison, may have record expunged

Bullshit, you have right wingers on this forum who are defending it. As usual you are in denial.

Then quote them. There have been right wingers here criticizing the officer, but nobody supporting the actions of those people. Limbaugh, Hannity, Ingraham, Tucker all denounced the actions of the rioters. Not one said a nice word about them. Every one said those people should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Compare that to the rioters across the country. Commie Harris posted a GoFundMe account on Twitter telling her followers where they can donate money to get the rioters out of jail and back on the streets to riot again.

Nobody on the right titled the Capital attack as the Winter of Love.

After spending 76 days in jail, a white man who intentionally drove his vehicle through a crowd of racial injustice protesters in Iowa City over the summer will have his record cleared and avoid prison if he stays out of trouble during three years of probation.

Michael Ray Stepanek, 45, of Iowa City, drove his 1998 Toyota Camry through a group of protesters in late August, injuring at least one, according to police.

Stepanek told police the protesters needed "an attitude adjustment." He was charged days later with one count of assault while displaying a dangerous weapon, an aggravated misdemeanor, and one count of willful injury causing bodily harm, a class D felony.

But last month, a district court judge dismissed the first charge and deferred the second. Judge Paul Miller also suspended a $1,025 civil fine, according to court filings.

White man who intentionally drove into racial injustice protesters avoids prison, may have record expunged (msn.com)

This is just another example of 2 Justice Systems in this country.

76 days in jail was not long enough for this hater.
Happy DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is indeed Good NEWS---------

Maybe the rioters need to stop trying to terrorize drivers and other people.

Well did anyone really expect anything else from you.

Not my fault that you think that drivers should not be allowed to get away from violent thugs surrounding their vehicles and attacking their vehicle by running over the attackers.

The fault is in you that thinks that the everyday person should be victimized and is not allowed to do anything about it.......

Stepanek told police the protesters needed "an attitude adjustment." He was charged days later with one count of assault while displaying a dangerous weapon, an aggravated misdemeanor, and one count of willful injury causing bodily harm, a class D felony.

Does that sound like he was trying to get away from violent thugs. You are racist trash.
If thugs are attacking your car, they need an attitude adjustment. Whats the confusion here?

Shithead no one was attacking his car, you racist stick together I will give you that.
That BLM mob was absolutely attacking his car, as we have seen them do hundreds of times before.

Post the pictures or the evidence of where they were attacking his car, which is funny since he has already admitted that they weren't.
There isnt evidence like that. All we see is a BLM mob chasing his car before he gets to the intersection. If your asking me to believe that the mob was well behaved and did nothing wrong, im going to need evidence of that because, that is an unrealistic claim.

Well post where the BLM mob was chasing his car.
There were several people chasing him.

Instead of being sentenced he should gotten a commendation for helping the police with crowd control.
Did anybody happen to notice that those protestors were trespassing on public property?
View attachment 440357

Anyone who puts this ^ decal on their windshield should not be surprised when they get keyed. :mad:

so you encourage people paying in the streets? and getting run over by cars?

After spending 76 days in jail, a white man who intentionally drove his vehicle through a crowd of racial injustice protesters in Iowa City over the summer will have his record cleared and avoid prison if he stays out of trouble during three years of probation.

Michael Ray Stepanek, 45, of Iowa City, drove his 1998 Toyota Camry through a group of protesters in late August, injuring at least one, according to police.

But last month, a district court judge dismissed the first charge and deferred the second. Judge Paul Miller also suspended a $1,025 civil fine, according to court filings.

White man who intentionally drove into racial injustice protesters avoids prison, may have record expunged (msn.com)

Happy DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not my fault that you think that drivers should not be allowed to get away from violent thugs surrounding their vehicles and attacking their vehicle by running over the attackers.

The fault is in you that thinks that the everyday person should be victimized and is not allowed to do anything about it.......

Does that sound like he was trying to get away from violent thugs. You are racist trash.
If thugs are attacking your car, they need an attitude adjustment. Whats the confusion here?

Shithead no one was attacking his car, you racist stick together I will give you that.
That BLM mob was absolutely attacking his car, as we have seen them do hundreds of times before.

Post the pictures or the evidence of where they were attacking his car, which is funny since he has already admitted that they weren't.
There isnt evidence like that. All we see is a BLM mob chasing his car before he gets to the intersection. If your asking me to believe that the mob was well behaved and did nothing wrong, im going to need evidence of that because, that is an unrealistic claim.

WHAT A BUNCH OF TURDS

Happy DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have problems with timelines, asshole?

Instead of being sentenced he should gotten a commendation for helping the police with crowd control.
Did anybody happen to notice that those protestors were trespassing on public property?
View attachment 440357

Anyone who puts this ^ decal on their windshield should not be surprised when they get keyed. :mad:
I thought you claimed to support free speech. I have one on my vehicle. You are more than welcome to come try to key it. People who vandalize the property of others should not be surprised when they get shot.
So it is ok for a white man to just drive his car through a group of protestors.

What does white have to do with it? These lowlifes have been stopping traffic all across the country, stopping emergency crews from getting to emergencies. How would you like it if your mother died from a heart attack because the ambulance had to detour taking it ten minutes longer to get to her house?

This has to stop. The only way to stop criminal behavior is with a strong enough deterrent. The more people that get ran over, the less of them will be out in the street causing trouble. It's why the Governor of Florida is trying to pass a law making it legal to run through a group of people blocking the streets, and I hope it passes so nobody goes to jail next time.

Had someone mercifully flattened a bunch of MAGA-hatters on their march to the violent insurrection, you'd be singing a different tune - GUARANTEED.
Interesting that you think that one group protesting illegally on public property should be treated differently than another group protesting illegally on public property. Not real big into the whole equality thing are you? Takes a real pussy to deliberately stand around in the middle of a highway and then whine about it when they get hit by a car.

View attachment 440357

I thought you claimed to support free speech. I have one on my vehicle. You are more than welcome to come try to key it. People who vandalize the property of others should not be surprised when they get shot.
So it is ok for a white man to just drive his car through a group of protestors.

What does white have to do with it? These lowlifes have been stopping traffic all across the country, stopping emergency crews from getting to emergencies. How would you like it if your mother died from a heart attack because the ambulance had to detour taking it ten minutes longer to get to her house?

This has to stop. The only way to stop criminal behavior is with a strong enough deterrent. The more people that get ran over, the less of them will be out in the street causing trouble. It's why the Governor of Florida is trying to pass a law making it legal to run through a group of people blocking the streets, and I hope it passes so nobody goes to jail next time.

Had someone mercifully flattened a bunch of MAGA-hatters on their march to the violent insurrection, you'd be singing a different tune - GUARANTEED.
Interesting that you think that one group protesting illegally on public property should be treated differently than another group protesting illegally on public property. Not real big into the whole equality thing are you? Takes a real pussy to deliberately stand around in the middle of a highway and then whine about it when they get hit by a car.

Apparently you missed the part where this asshole went around the block and returned with bad intent. Right?

Happy DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you have problems with timelines, asshole?

Nope, im just a rational human being who can see that those runners were running before he hit anyone.

Why do BLM and ANTIFA protestors feel entitled to block traffic and/or assault drivers? I’d like to see the details of this case. Did this Main who happens to be white intentionally go into blocked off area with a permit or did protestors take over a street to infringe traffic and assault drivers?

So anyone who gets in the street is fair game.

Getting in the street is one thing. Assaulting drivers is another. BLM and ANTIFA have proven to show entitlement for the latter.

1. Nearly all the BLM marches got a permit
2. Liar :)

Does the permit give rights to obstruct traffic and beat drivers? I’ve lived in DC my whole life and know what a peaceful protest with streets blocked off as per a permit looks like. 2020 showed us how rioters and protestors can feel entitled to step out of areas set by permits and assault and obstruct people. Prove I am a liar.

Doesn't give you, or anyone else the right to mow people down because you hate their politics.
Works both ways. Doesn't give rioter's the right to violate another person's rights because they hate their politics.

Political protest does not give you the right to block, contain, obstruct traffic; pull them out of the car and beat them, smash windows, destroy property. A group of conservative protestors proved this week they could lose themselves to the behavior we’ve seen from radical Leftists. It’s all wrong and needs to stop.

View attachment 440357

Apparently you missed the part where this asshole went around the block and returned with bad intent. Right?
Yes I did. But even if he did it doesn't give the protestors a right to violate his rights or the law. Maybe he was trying to prove a point and staging his own protest and of the two his protest was more fully backed by the law than theirs. Maybe he thought they were seeking incentive to exercise their dodging and running skills. Personally I would have probably just assumed they were just suicidal and done my best to accommodate them.

How many of the filthy BLM terrorists that attacked White people, burned down cities, looted, destroyed, intmidated and killed police have been punished?

Asking for a friend.

Tough break, get over it.

Tough break, get over it.

Nope.

That's rediculous...it needs to be appealed. I don't care about his politics or his hatred I care about the fact that he used his car as a weapon.

Jo

1623716764431.png

View attachment 440357

Then that gave plenty of time to get out of the road, didn't it?

View attachment 440357

Then that gave plenty of time to get out of the road, didn't it?
Count up for me the black prisoners who’s records have been expunged on wrongful convictions mmmk?

Forum List

Back