Democrats in panic mode over Trump in 2024

Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:
So I assume that mean you personally know at least two democrats that are scared of the possibility trump will run again, as you posted no link quoting democrats. Or is it less than that, and only an opinion, unsupported by even your personal knowledge. I find it hard to believe anybody on any side has much fear of who may or may not run for president in 4 years. What facts do you have that would change my mind or the mind of anybody else?

Last edited:
Democrats are scared to death that Trump will run again, and possibly win the 2024 election. So they are desperately trying anything to disqualify him from being able to ever run for president again. ... :cool:

Why? Trump lost everything. Under Trump, the GOP experienced their worst loss in 88 years.

But the rubes live in their retarded snowflake safe space believing an alternative reality.

I hope he runs again, especially after the clown coup over the past few months. That'll ensure Democratic control into the next decade.

1610238598548.png

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.

Trump hasn't lost the 2020 election so 2024 is out. My nephew in DC told me of all the things that are happening that have Democrats and RINOs scared shitless. Houses and condos are up for sale by the thousands since Jan 6 and some people have abandoned their homes and left town. Heavy shit is coming down.
Yeah, I have heard through the grape vine it is shaking up Italian politics too. This might spell the end to the Italian administration as well. . .

I heard pea-brain Pelosi screeching about how Pres.Trump is a threat to the country and must be impeached immediately.
The earliest the Dem's could start the process is on Monday the 11th. Which mens Trump would only have 8 days left in office. ... :cuckoo:
What he did was indeed reprehensible, but I agree with you, in that it is a total waste of time and energy. It would also open the door to pardon. He should not be pardoned. He should be prosecuted.

Trump has had them shitting down their legs for four years. I guarantee you that there will be a Trump in their life again in 2024 and in between! Not only Donald, but Don Jr. and Eric. They have guaranteed that now.

Did you make sure to buy plenty of gold? Cause you know, that's essential to barter with after the apocalypse....

Oh..yeah..Trump's all done. The fork..has been stuck in him. Funny story, true story, as always, he did the damage himself. :auiqs.jpg:

Love you Sunni Man, but even if Trump is not impeached and he's eligible in 2024, I would really be surprised if Trump could have any chance in the primary.
I think the vast majority of Republican voters would now be too afraid to put him in the WH again based on the way he has handled himself since the election.
In 1960 Nixon, who quite possibly won the election, for the good of the country conceded the election knowing it would have torn the country apart had he acted like Trump and challenged the outcome every step of the way.
What Republican other than the very hardcore Trump supporters would want to take a chance on going through this again?

Sorry but the USA will have long since ceased to exist by 2024.
Democrats just forfeited the Cold War and that democrat/communist party will control everyone as they’re doing right now.

Love you Sunni Man, but even if Trump is not impeached and he's eligible in 2024, I would really be surprised if Trump could have any chance in the primary.
I think the vast majority of Republican voters would now be too afraid to put him in the WH again based on the way he has handled himself since the election.
In 1960 Nixon, who quite possibly won the election, for the good of the country conceded the election knowing it would have torn the country apart had he acted like Trump and challenged the outcome every step of the way.
What Republican other than the very hardcore Trump supporters would want to take a chance on going through this again?
Nixon did not get ripped-off like we Americans did in this one. Not even close.

Nixon did not get ripped-off like we Americans did in this one. Not even close.
Nixon, nor you got ripped-off, period.

Our beloved Pres.Trump will have an excellent chance of winning the 2024 election.
Because after 4 long miserable years of the Biden/Harris commie style administration, ushering in huge tax increases, millions of illegals flooding across the border, bowing to the will of China, and the economy in the toilet.
The majority of American citizens will be begging Trump to run again, and lead the nation back to sanity, conservatism and prosperity. ... :cool:

Good for them.

Forum List

Back