White man shoots innocent black teen....

It doesn't matter what you believe.

The people who were there almost unanimously believe it was Zimmerman screaming.

It was raining, it was dark, and no one went close enough to say for sure who was yelling.

John said he saw it the little boy walking the dog said he saw it.

For the record the boy was extremely unsure of exactly what and who he saw. He did not say that he saw Zimmerman scream. He heard someone yelling and could not identify who.

" It's too pat, almost rehearsed in a fashion."

Yeah. That stuck out as me as well like a sore thumb, right from the beginning. He was saying that to the EMT, and he expressly said it so loud -- he wanted to be sure it was overheard by the cop.

Knowing full well he knew the ins and outs of the law (besides having attended Police Academy himself, having his father and mother in the court system - he almost literally was bathed in the details of the law his whole life) ,

...and the the way it would go down if it was to be a claim of self-defense in court, he seemed to go out of his way to make sure he got that on the record loud and clear.
And having the CCL, he would have had to know the law on using force.

That was my initial reaction. I do believe that Trayvon struck Zimmerman, although I don't believe anyone can say for sure how it started. So it's possible that Zimmerman was yelling, but IMO it was Trayvon.

Oh ... something else in that CNN link. At the end of the video report, a "senior law enforcement instructor" addresses the timeline and the police report, and that the maximum amount of time Zimmerman could have been treated by EMS was about 8 minutes.

Thing is, Em.... it doesn't matter who 'believes' what. The only thing that matters is what evidence can prove or disprove.

Yeah. That stuck out as me as well like a sore thumb, right from the beginning. He was saying that to the EMT, and he expressly said it so loud -- he wanted to be sure it was overheard by the cop.

Knowing full well he knew the ins and outs of the law (besides having attended Police Academy himself, having his father and mother in the court system - he almost literally was bathed in the details of the law his whole life) ,

...and the the way it would go down if it was to be a claim of self-defense in court, he seemed to go out of his way to make sure he got that on the record loud and clear.

That was my initial reaction. I do believe that Trayvon struck Zimmerman, although I don't believe anyone can say for sure how it started. So it's possible that Zimmerman was yelling, but IMO it was Trayvon.

Oh ... something else in that CNN link. At the end of the video report, a "senior law enforcement instructor" addresses the timeline and the police report, and that the maximum amount of time Zimmerman could have been treated by EMS was about 8 minutes.

Let's build a case on assuming and throw the evidence and witness signed statements away we no longer need those things when you can assume some one is guilty and make it so.

It was raining, it was dark, and no one went close enough to say for sure who was yelling.

For the record the boy was extremely unsure of exactly what and who he saw. He did not say that he saw Zimmerman scream. He heard someone yelling and could not identify who.

The little boy was on camera,, he wasn't on camera the night the police took his statement, if he was unsure the investigating officer would have noted that. However he did see Trayvon on top of Zimmerman correct?

Thing is, Em.... it doesn't matter who 'believes' what. The only thing that matters is what evidence can prove or disprove.

Can't argue with that. I just think after this length of time, if they haven't been able to answer all these questions, they probably won't. Only two people know what really happened that night, and one of them is dead.

Martin's parents are going to go to their graves believing they heard their son screaming for his life before he was murdered.

Zimmerman's are going to go to theirs believing their son was unfairly accused and harassed.

How do you know?

I get so tired of loons fantasizing about what people "think" and "believe".

The little boy was on camera,, he wasn't on camera the night the police took his statement, if he was unsure the investigating officer would have noted that. However he did see Trayvon on top of Zimmerman correct?

From my knowledge he described the event in a way that suggests Zimmerman was under Trayvon.

But my question is what if he's wrong? What if he and the unnamed witness "John" really aren't as sure as we'd like to think? What if was too dark to tell? What if they were both on top of each other at one point in the altercation? What if forensic evidence comes out and conflicts with what the witnesses saw?

What if the audio proves conclusively to be Trayvon's voice? Then what? That was the question I was asking.

Can't argue with that. I just think after this length of time, if they haven't been able to answer all these questions, they probably won't. Only two people know what really happened that night, and one of them is dead.

Martin's parents are going to go to their graves believing they heard their son screaming for his life before he was murdered.

Zimmerman's are going to go to theirs believing their son was unfairly accused and harassed.

If they have any audio of their son at all it'd be wise of them to submit it to someone so we can have some conclusive evidence either way.

Let's build a case on assuming and throw the evidence and witness signed statements away we no longer need those things when you can assume some one is guilty and make it so.

This is a message board. No one here is 'building a case', we're just talking about it.

Rest assured, nothing we say here is going to impact the investigation and (if it comes down to it) trial.

So there's no point in even pretending to care about the facts. We're just going to fabricate a complete story out of whole cloth...never mind if it relates in any way, shape or form to the actual events.

Roger that.

If they have any audio of their son at all it'd be wise of them to submit it to someone so we can have some conclusive evidence either way.

I agree completely. I don't know if Martin's parents have given a statement regarding this, but before they come out in support of it they really should turn over a copy of his voice to be tested, too.

Thank you for admitting you are committed to dishonesty and fantasy.

I will remember that the next time you interject yourself into a discussion about politics or current events.

From my knowledge he described the event in a way that suggests Zimmerman was under Trayvon.

But my question is what if he's wrong? What if he and the unnamed witness "John" really aren't as sure as we'd like to think? What if was too dark to tell? What if they were both on top of each other at one point in the altercation? What if forensic evidence comes out and conflicts with what the witnesses saw?

What if the audio proves conclusively to be Trayvon's voice? Then what? That was the question I was asking.

I think it's more likely that Martin was on top of Zimmerman, which is huge considering the weight difference. The issue is why? Did Zimmerman go for his gun, and Martin try to constrain him? That's certainly what I'd do if some prick is stalking and chasing me. I'd probably yell for help even if I had topsies and the other guy was going for a deadly weapon.

Maybe Martin wanted his vehicle.

Or maybe he just wanted to jump someone. His cousin was all gooey over the possibility of Trayvon cold cocking a bus driver, after all.

Thank you for admitting you are committed to dishonesty and fantasy.

I will remember that the next time you interject yourself into a discussion about politics or current events.

Do you honestly believe I give a shit what you think :lmao:

Well that seems to be your entire focus when it comes to reviewing evidence...not the evidence itself, but what people THINK.

I guess you don't really care what people really think after all. You just care about your own fabricated storyline.

Forum List

Back