White Looters

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
Liberal elites cheer as white professional leftist agitators burn and pillage minority communities.

Last edited:
They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

Bullshit. They are bought and paid for white Leftists intent on exploiting a crisis and getting that race war. White Supremecists are such a small, minute part of the population, not funded, and have no motivation going into the cities or traveling to other cities to wreak havoc. ANTIFA and BLM have documented history of doing just that.

Why is it that we only hear right wingers talking about a race war.

Here in Los Angeles (according to what I have seen on TV), the peaceful demonstrators seem to include about three different ethnicities and people of various ages.

The violent looters seem to be mostly from one certain ethnicity, with a few from a second ethnicity. Most of the looters seem to be young, which helps them to run away quickly.

It only takes one idiot to turn a peaceful demonstration into a riot. The Pittsburgh police and the FBI are looking for this idiot.

Those were the excrement that started knocking out windows at autozone in minneapolis. Frankly, i wouldnt shed a tear if state police, national guard started mowing these savages down.

Uh, that's what got us into the trouble to start with, dummy.
Naw, these rioters who are beating people, breaking into businesses, looting, burning building downs are worse than animals. They need to be taken out.

Last edited:
Liberal elites love riots as long as they occur in minority communities: This Is Easy: Don’t Excuse, Defend, or Encourage Rioters | National Review
Seek help for your HDS. How long are you going to stalk her?
I plan on holding that corrupt elitist war-monger in contempt indefinitely.

Why not join me? It’s the right thing to do and a lot of fun.
I thought that you kooks had her locked up. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

The people are the protesters. Most rioters and looters are uneducated white trash that blame their failure of a life on everyone else. Like this piece of lowlife white trash that drove a tanker truck into the peaceful protesters.

Those were the excrement that started knocking out windows at autozone in minneapolis. Frankly, i wouldnt shed a tear if state police, national guard started mowing these savages down.

Naw, these rioters who are beating people, breaking into businesses, looting, burning building downs are worse than animals. They need to be taken out.
This antifa breaking up pavement to throw at cops was taken down and turned over to the cops beautiful! Notice the two other antifa at the end.

Loved these two also

This antifa breaking up pavement to throw at cops was taken down and turned over to the cops beautiful! Notice the two other antifa at the end.

Loved these two also

Yeah, they need to be taken out along with whoever is funding these rioters. Theyre placing pallets of bricks in cities and trying to instigate.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?
She has as much proof as you do. So I guess, where is your proof?

Liberal elites love riots as long as they occur in minority communities: This Is Easy: Don’t Excuse, Defend, or Encourage Rioters | National Review
Seek help for your HDS. How long are you going to stalk her?
I plan on holding that corrupt elitist war-monger in contempt indefinitely.

Why not join me? It’s the right thing to do and a lot of fun.
I thought that you kooks had her locked up. :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:
Someone who criticizes a corrupt politician is a kook?!

Don’t be a tool.

It doesn’t matter what race you are. Floyd’s murder should upset people of all races. If it doesn’t upset you, you need to check yourself.

Rioting and looting are an unfortunate consequence of police brutality and racism. Is it right? No, but it’s expected.

I agree, violence begets violence and it is what we are reaping. Many incidents of police officers abusing their power, not just against blacks but Asians, Hispanic, whites and all other races. You begin to wonder when we will ever learn.

The people are the protesters. Most rioters and looters are uneducated white trash that blame their failure of a life on everyone else. Like this piece of lowlife white trash that drove a tanker truck into the peaceful protesters.

Naw bud. I saw three busloads of rioters in austin saturday evening......and they weren't white and they started destroying private property. They weren't part of the peaceful protesters either. Antifa is a bunch of white leftist radicals. Yeah, take them out too.

Loved these two also

Yeah, they need to be taken out along with whoever is funding these rioters. Theyre placing pallets of bricks in cities and trying to instigate.

How did all these pallets of bricks end up in strategic places? Who were the people guiding rioters to the pallets? Amazing if there are so many construction projects so close to the heart of the riots that would result in these pallets ready to go.

New Topics

Forum List

Back