White Looters

View attachment 343339 Guy that started the mess in Pittsburgh.. You see his face covering. he is ANTIFA

Those were the excrement that started knocking out windows at autozone in minneapolis. Frankly, i wouldnt shed a tear if state police, national guard started mowing these savages down.

I saw a video of one of the punks getting dragged down the road by a Fed ex 18 wheeler. Very entertaining!

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.

Worst until you hear about the black race rioters.

They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

Bullshit. They are bought and paid for white Leftists intent on exploiting a crisis and getting that race war. White Supremecists are such a small, minute part of the population, not funded, and have no motivation going into the cities or traveling to other cities to wreak havoc. ANTIFA and BLM have documented history of doing just that.

That is a blatant lie... Just look at the death count and prisons... ANTIFA have never been condoned by the Democrats like Trump has condoned White Supremecists.
Media is the arm of the DNC so

They're called ANTIFA, and they're radical far left anarchists.

BULLSHIT^^^ They are far right violent anarchists and neo fascists.

Or, one can stop with the tribal bullshit and seek to understand the problem before pointing fingers, and echoing Barr whose language incited you; a very inappropriate statement, one used to further divide America.

i'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. that's why i'm protesting, and you all should too, my friends

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.

So black looters are better than white looters? How'd you come to that conclusion?

Bullshit. When you add gasoline to dry brush and then introduce a spark, you will get a fire. I'm not condoning the rioting, but it is, to quote the late great MLK Jr., the language of the unheard!

So black looters are better than white looters? How'd you come to that conclusion?

Not sure where or how you are interpreting that from my post.

Bullshit. When you add gasoline to dry brush and then introduce a spark, you will get a fire. I'm not condoning the rioting, but it is, to quote the late great MLK Jr., the language of the unheard!

You are encouraging violence, not Trump.

Perhaps you should read your thread post before you add your thread post?

Perhaps you should read your thread post before you add your thread post?

Perhaps you need to learn how to be explicit and specific.

How do you keep Antifa scum out of your backyard? Hang one in the front yard.

LEO's need to start shooting these animals. Let them realize that "actions have consequences". The rest will scatter like the cowardly roaches they are.

Why don't we have water cannons?

water-cannon.jpg

I wonder who would be interested in stoking race wars?

Forum List

Back