Minnesota Attorney General Encourages Rioting

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

Last edited:
Minnesota Attorney General Keith Ellison, appearing on the Fox News talk show with Chris Wallace threw fuel on the fires of rioting, by saying yes to the question if the rioters have a reason to complain about the Minneapolis Police Dept. Ellison than praised the MPD chief, and did not say why the protestors should protest about their police department.

If anybody has any information about why Ellison would think that protestors have a reason to protest (and riot) I'd be interested in hearing it. And when guy like Ellison has the privilege of occupying a position in the power structure of Minnesota, gets the opportunity to go on a national TV show at a time of distress, he ought to make him more clear, especially if his words could exacerbate an already inflamed situation.

Maybe Ellison is reading this himself. If so, answer the question Ellison. What reason do you think Minneapolis protestors, rioters, and looters have, to do what they've been doing ? And if you have a beef with the MPD, specifically WHAT is it ?
No link. Fake news.

ellison antifa.png

I would be remiss, if I didn't mention that nutjob Professor Cornell West also appeared on the show and said "Thank God they're in the streets". Frankly, I think they would be better off at home, and expressing whatever they think their gripes are, right HERE on this computer forum.

When protesters start to incite violence towards anyone or any cops...it becomes illegal. You are breaking the law once you start rioting, looting and burning stores and cars.
Protesters do have a right to complain and yell obscenities. But once they start physically harming others, that is when they have crossed the line.

They do NOT have a right to riot, but they do have a reason to and the right to protest. You'll have to be able to follow along with events that are happening in the country in order to understand the reasoning.

Wallace just said his panel is now going to discuss "racial inequality" How much do you wanna bet this racial inequality they talk about, is going to claim that blacks are less privileged that whites - when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is true, with blacks being advantaged above whites, in many ways, by Affirmative Action.

This insane, mistaken notion needs to be cleared up.

The entire liberal establishment was excusing this. That includes the press and local media
No surprise from me. And no question about who's responsible for all this.
Very hard to watch the news, especially yesterday with all the obsequious pandering to people who very well may have been rioting previous nights.

Wallace just said his panel is now going to discuss "racial inequality" How much do you wanna bet this racial inequality they talk about, is going to claim that blacks are less privileged that whites - when exactly the OPPOSITE of that is true, with blacks being advantaged above whites, in many ways, by Affirmative Action.

This insane, mistaken notion needs to be cleared up.
Go throw yourself in the sea bigot.

Thanks from humanity.

Aren't pretty much all democrat leaders encouraging or at least justifying it now?

Enemy of the people.
Biden's campaign is actually bailing them out of jail, where they can go right back to looting and burning businesses....

Thread title is a lie.

I didn't bother reading the rest, since it comes from a liar.

Aren't pretty much all democrat leaders encouraging or at least justifying it now?

Enemy of the people.
Biden's campaign is actually bailing them out of jail, where they can go right back to looting and burning businesses....

The democrats are trying to play it both ways. On one hand trying to get more riots, and on the other hand telling us that it's the white supremacists or Trump supporters that are looting.

Can't wait for them to have a historic loss in November.

Mo Elleite made a good point. He said there are 2 distinct groups among the people in the street.

Yes there are. There's the protestors, who, whatever their beliefs may be, are simply exercing their first amendment right, and legally, and peacefully expressing their wishes. Then you have the criminal savages, who are vandalizing, destroying property, committing arson, and looting, and running around like a pack of wild dogs.

It is necessary to distinguish between the two.

Forum List

Back