White Looters

Those were the excrement that started knocking out windows at autozone in minneapolis. Frankly, i wouldnt shed a tear if state police, national guard started mowing these savages down.

Uh, that's what got us into the trouble to start with, dummy.
Naw, these rioters who are beating people, breaking into businesses, looting, burning building downs are worse than animals. They need to be taken out.
This antifa breaking up pavement to throw at cops was taken down and turned over to the cops beautiful! Notice the two other antifa at the end.

Loved these two also

Yeah, they need to be taken out along with whoever is funding these rioters. Theyre placing pallets of bricks in cities and trying to instigate.

How did all these pallets of bricks end up in strategic places? Who were the people guiding rioters to the pallets? Amazing if there are so many construction projects so close to the heart of the riots that would result in these pallets ready to go.

Yeah, no kidding.

Peaceful protest is a great American tradition.

It’s Communist Antifa agitators and the rich liberals who support them who are the problem. They are burning and pillaging minority communities.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?
She has as much proof as you do. So I guess, where is your proof?
I’m not claiming democrats are supporting Antifa and that’s who is causing all the trouble. Why would I have to prove the negative of a stupid comment?. I am not a fan of Antifa and neither are democrats. We do like watchIng dumbass Antifa fight with dumbass white power folks though instead of watching both of those groups break out windows and inciting unrest of bystanders.

They're called ANTIFA, and they're radical far left anarchists.
They're agents for the tRump campaign, which has a vested interest in making this as bad as possible.

Umbrella man for instance.

I wouldn't be a bit surprised to find that lighting that fuse by busting windows and inciting the looting was instigated by MAGA supporters. It's the kind of thing they would do.
That being said, I don't like seeing the property destruction and violence. It just distracts from the issue at hand.

I doubt it is Trump supporters, they don't seem to go out of their way to start anything. During the campaign, only after they were already at rally's did they get aggressive. Antifa had some riots last year in downtown Portland and what I saw was a lot of aggression.

I also agree with you that the property destruction and violence take away from the message. We all need to stand up and call out all those bad cops that are violating the trust of it's citizens. To me the police force represents the city and when you have a bad cop, you are damaging your reputation. The racism and hate for people that are different has got to stop. The cop in Minnesota is a bad one and when he gets his day in court, let's hope justice is served.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?
I’m not claiming democrats are supporting Antifa and that’s who is causing all the trouble. Why would I have to prove the negative of a stupid comment?. I am not a fan of Antifa and neither are democrats. We do like watchIng dumbass Antifa fight with dumbass white power folks though instead of watching both of those groups break out windows and inciting unrest of bystanders.

I was asking you to prove this statement of yours:
They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

As far as I'm concerned we could do away with white supremacists and Antifa, they are both an embarrassment to our country. I don't like any of the violence.

These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?
They are destroying property and looting. Rioting is a purely left wing thing. Republicans NEVER riot.

They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

Bullshit. They are bought and paid for white Leftists intent on exploiting a crisis and getting that race war. White Supremecists are such a small, minute part of the population, not funded, and have no motivation going into the cities or traveling to other cities to wreak havoc. ANTIFA and BLM have documented history of doing just that.

Why is it that we only hear right wingers talking about a race war.
Dude, your black brethren here were talking about it last night. You didn't get the memo?

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are
I don't think they are even enraged about George Floyd at all. I think they're just doing those things to "be part of the action". I saw some white folks walking inside a Walgreen's in Santa Ana...after they (both white and black folks) broke into the store, and started taking stuff out. So, it equally justified that both were as bad.
"free stuff" is free stuff. Why be left out?

I'm seeing the beginnings of all out class warfare. This will get much, much worse.

I wonder who would be interested in stoking race wars?

White Supremacists AND radical Leftwingers who see a race war as a path towards transformation of America. A maddening thing about this incident aside from the incident itself is that the majority of the American people are unified in the pursuit of justice being served and steps and path towards this NOT happening again yet that is not good enough. I have yet to see a justification or attempt at one for the officers’ actions and inactions. If there are, they are very extreme and few and not right. That said, it sickens me to see justifications for burning cities and livelihoods.

This is more about class than race.

White Supremacists AND radical Leftwingers who see a race war as a path towards transformation of America. A maddening thing about this incident aside from the incident itself is that the majority of the American people are unified in the pursuit of justice being served and steps and path towards this NOT happening again yet that is not good enough. I have yet to see a justification or attempt at one for the officers’ actions and inactions. If there are, they are very extreme and few and not right. That said, it sickens me to see justifications for burning cities and livelihoods.

The two are intertwined. Looting Foot Lockers for shoes is really going to solve things.

I don't think they are even enraged about George Floyd at all. I think they're just doing those things to "be part of the action". I saw some white folks walking inside a Walgreen's in Santa Ana...after they (both white and black folks) broke into the store, and started taking stuff out. So, it equally justified that both were as bad.

I'm seeing the beginnings of all out class warfare. This will get much, much worse.
DAMN those whiteys

KILL WHITEY
I think you're wrong. Also, when you're only 13% of the population, you're about to be less than that.
You mess with white men with guns if you wanna, but I'm taking and suggesting a hard pass on that.
(in George Bush voice) "Wouldn't be prudent."

The two are intertwined. Looting Foot Lockers for shoes is really going to solve things.

Well, I never condone theft for any reason, but I smell your sarcasm. Wanton destruction never solves things. Looting, of course, clouds the reasoning behind protests and exacerbates more problems. I'm noticing that during this particular American hissy fit that the looters and instigators of trouble are now focusing on destroying shit in much better zip codes this time around as well as their own shit. Banks, and other symbols of capitalism are being targeted to send a message. A very 'eat the rich' sort of feel to it.

DAMN those whiteys

KILL WHITEY
I think you're wrong. Also, when you're only 13% of the population, you're about to be less than that.
You mess with white men with guns if you wanna, but I'm taking and suggesting a hard pass on that.
(in George Bush voice) "Wouldn't be prudent."

For fuck's sake you're an idiot. A thin skinned one at that. I'm a Caucasian, genius, and you're apparently triggered. Need a safe space, snowflake? Grow a sense of humor and KILL WHITEY.

They're called ANTIFA, and they're radical far left anarchists.

They are the new terror wing of the democrat party........if you dig you will likely find financial and other support as well as coordination with cut outs from the democrat party....

Well, I never condone theft for any reason, but I smell your sarcasm. Wanton destruction never solves things. Looting, of course, clouds the reasoning behind protests and exacerbates more problems. I'm noticing that during this particular American hissy fit that the looters and instigators of trouble are now focusing on destroying shit in much better zip codes this time around as well as their own shit. Banks, and other symbols of capitalism are being targeted to send a message. A very 'eat the rich' sort of feel to it.

If you notice, they are hitting the food supply chain outlets........I was wondering what the democrats would do........people were out of work, but they still had easy access to food, so they were still calm and happy watching hulu and netflix....take out the food, and you have a real problem much more quickly....

These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?

I was asking you to prove this statement of yours:

As far as I'm concerned we could do away with white supremacists and Antifa, they are both an embarrassment to our country. I don't like any of the violence.
My statement was a vetted as most of the ones before. But here you go:

What on earth are you babbling about?
He appears to be babbling about something profoundly stupid. :laugh:
You too.

Forum List

Back