White Looters

It's gone beyond that now. They organized blacks to storm the White House and try to take our president out. It's on now, bitches! 50 Secret Service injured.
Whoever is behind this bullshit needs to hang.
If I could, I'd handle that business myself.
This is what traitors look like.

Last edited:
These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
These people are antifa.
Where’s your proof?
She has as much proof as you do. So I guess, where is your proof?
I’m not claiming democrats are supporting Antifa and that’s who is causing all the trouble. Why would I have to prove the negative of a stupid comment?. I am not a fan of Antifa and neither are democrats. We do like watchIng dumbass Antifa fight with dumbass white power folks though instead of watching both of those groups break out windows and inciting unrest of bystanders.

I was asking you to prove this statement of yours:
They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

As far as I'm concerned we could do away with white supremacists and Antifa, they are both an embarrassment to our country. I don't like any of the violence.
My statement was a vetted as most of the ones before. But here you go:

Lots of speculation, short on facts. It seems like an opinion piece that matches your agenda.

They are red neck racists causing trouble. The right will stop at nothing to save their dwindling empire of dirt.

What on earth are you babbling about?
He appears to be babbling about something profoundly stupid. :laugh:
You too.

You do realize that story was debunked? Not that anyone believed it in the first place.

yet you go with it because it fits whatever idiotic narrative you are trying to scrounge out of this anarchy.
Of course, this more applies to you, as you reject what the police say, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Trump has turned all you fools into amateur gaslighters. And you really suck at it.

These people are the worst. Going into urban areas and smashing windows, looting, destroying black businesses and businesses that will never come back into the community.

They aren’t enraged about George Floyd as more than likely they are change agents exploiting a crisis to insure that anger is misdirected despite everyone being unified behind George Floyd getting justice.
I wonder who would be interested in stoking race wars?

White Supremacists AND radical Leftwingers who see a race war as a path towards transformation of America. A maddening thing about this incident aside from the incident itself is that the majority of the American people are unified in the pursuit of justice being served and steps and path towards this NOT happening again yet that is not good enough. I have yet to see a justification or attempt at one for the officers’ actions and inactions. If there are, they are very extreme and few and not right. That said, it sickens me to see justifications for burning cities and livelihoods.
no no no no
most Americans are against cops doing something wrong
....blacks are not for justice--remember they didn't protest the black cop shooting the white woman.....
...law abiding and smart people WAIT for the investigation
...in St Louis, they said BEFORE the trial, if they did not convict Stockley, they would riot/etc
...BULLSHIT!! if the cops are found innocent --like Wilson WAS--they STILL riot...they don't care about justice--they care about RACE
etc

yet you go with it because it fits whatever idiotic narrative you are trying to scrounge out of this anarchy.
Of course, this more applies to you, as you reject what the police say, because it doesn't fit your narrative. Trump has turned all you fools into amateur gaslighters. And you really suck at it.

What police, what evidence, what actual shots of KKK types doing the damage.

It's people in their 20's and 30's, dressed in black, doing the same shit anti-fa did before, and you think calling them right wing will be bought by people?

Yeah, they need to be taken out along with whoever is funding these rioters. Theyre placing pallets of bricks in cities and trying to instigate.

How did all these pallets of bricks end up in strategic places? Who were the people guiding rioters to the pallets? Amazing if there are so many construction projects so close to the heart of the riots that would result in these pallets ready to go.

Oh, is this the new Right Wing Meme, that some mysterious person put "pallets of bricks" out.

Uh, guy, you are going to find Pallets of bricks in any downtown or urban area where construction is going on.

You guys are so gullible.

Yeah, they need to be taken out along with whoever is funding these rioters. Theyre placing pallets of bricks in cities and trying to instigate.

How did all these pallets of bricks end up in strategic places? Who were the people guiding rioters to the pallets? Amazing if there are so many construction projects so close to the heart of the riots that would result in these pallets ready to go.

Oh, is this the new Right Wing Meme, that some mysterious person put "pallets of bricks" out.

Uh, guy, you are going to find Pallets of bricks in any downtown or urban area where construction is going on.

Yeah... says the one who believes the white supremacists are doing this.

no no no no
....blacks are not for justice--remember they didn't protest the black cop shooting the white woman.....
...in St Louis, they said BEFORE the trial, if they did not convict Stockley, they would riot/etc
...BULLSHIT!! if the cops are found innocent --like Wilson WAS--they STILL riot...they don't care about justice--they care about RACE

Uh, the reason why people rioted with Wilson was because he was so obviously guilty. He shot a kid with his hands up 8 times from 147 feet away.

There was no need to protest that black cop shooting that white woman because he was immediately fired, arrested, and sentenced to 12.5 years in prison. (Which is more than Amber Guyver or Jason van Dyke got for MUCH more egregious behavior.)

They are the new terror wing of the democrat party........if you dig you will likely find financial and other support as well as coordination with cut outs from the democrat party....

Yeah, funny thing, the cry of "Outside agitators" is as old as the Civil Rights movement. It wasn't those blacks protesting Jim Crow, it was them 'outside agitators'.

Naw, these rioters who are beating people, breaking into businesses, looting, burning building downs are worse than animals. They need to be taken out.

Okay, right after we get rid of all the thug cops who provoked them, we'll get right on that. The reality is, very few of these looters are going to see jail time.

And that is the problem. They need to either see jail time or spend their community service cleaning up the shit they created.

And that is the problem. They need to either see jail time or spend their community service cleaning up the shit they created.

Sure, we'll get right on that.

Reality- We lock up 2 million people (which oddly, you never seem to have a problem with as a so-called "Libertarian".) Locking people up doesn't solve the problem.

These people aren't going to be any less angry because you locked them up or made them pick up trash. You have to fix the underlying problems.

I don't approve of the riots, but man, it wasn't like they didn't try peaceful protests first. Remember THIS guy?

1591095140394.png

OH MY GOD HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!! LET'S RUIN HIS CAREER! LET'S BOYCOTT NFL GAMES UNTIL THEY RUIN HIS CAREER!!!

Okay, peaceful protests didn't work.

Now we have riots. Will they work? Maybe. Maybe not.

Another night of relative quiet here in the Twin Cities after the Guard came in and tear gassed and lobbed rubber bullets at ANYBODY seen out after curfew.
Pretty much took care of all of them, Black and White.

Sure, we'll get right on that.

Reality- We lock up 2 million people (which oddly, you never seem to have a problem with as a so-called "Libertarian".) Locking people up doesn't solve the problem.

These people aren't going to be any less angry because you locked them up or made them pick up trash. You have to fix the underlying problems.

I don't approve of the riots, but man, it wasn't like they didn't try peaceful protests first. Remember THIS guy?

View attachment 344336

OH MY GOD HE IS THE WORST PERSON EVER!!!! LET'S RUIN HIS CAREER! LET'S BOYCOTT NFL GAMES UNTIL THEY RUIN HIS CAREER!!!

Okay, peaceful protests didn't work.

Now we have riots. Will they work? Maybe. Maybe not.

Lock up enough and you get the others to reconsider. right now they think they can do this shit with no consequences. 6 months in general pop for some of these mob mentality white kids would do wonders for their character.

Kapernick's mistake is that the message he wanted to get out was not what a lot of people got. They got another message, and he was too stupid or to arrogant to try to switch methods.

The pig/cop socks didn't help his protestations otherwise.

no no no no

Uh, the reason why people rioted with Wilson was because he was so obviously guilty. He shot a kid with his hands up 8 times from 147 feet away.

There was no need to protest that black cop shooting that white woman because he was immediately fired, arrested, and sentenced to 12.5 years in prison. (Which is more than Amber Guyver or Jason van Dyke got for MUCH more egregious behavior.)
Shot somebody with a pistol at 50 yards? That's some serious shooting! :aargh:

Pallets of bricks don't conveniently show up in front of macys, bank tellers, targets or other structures that were built years ago etc. You really are that naive. This aint no meme. Even the protesters have figured out the game and know they're being set up.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back