What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'White Lives Matter' Rallies Flop As Hardly Anyone Shows Up

Uncensored2008

Libertarian Radical
Reaction score
The racist movement white lives matter tried to put on nation wide rallies this weekend but barely anyone showed up.

To add insult to injury, the far left have infiltrated the racists on line platforms to expose them and turn information over to the media and authorities.

The racists don't understand that they are a small minority in our nation and the rest of us won't tolerate your hate.

I'm glad their rallies flopped. Hopefully they will quickly start to crawl back under those rocks they came out of.

WTF is wrong with you wench?? Take your meds

She's a troll from Communist China and probably a "he."

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The racist movement white lives matter tried to put on nation wide rallies this weekend but barely anyone showed up.

To add insult to injury, the far left have infiltrated the racists on line platforms to expose them and turn information over to the media and authorities.

The racists don't understand that they are a small minority in our nation and the rest of us won't tolerate your hate.

I'm glad their rallies flopped. Hopefully they will quickly start to crawl back under those rocks they came out of.

WTF is wrong with you wench?? Take your meds

She's a troll from Communist China and probably a "he."
I think a menopausal freak show is more accurate...lol

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Look for the radical left to try to organize meth heads and burned out bikers into a WLM movement. No wonder it didn't work out.

Hidden

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why would white lives matter? Are we special, or something?

Don't answer that, I'm in the no lives matter camp.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List