'White Lives Matter' Rallies Flop As Hardly Anyone Shows Up

The racist movement white lives matter tried to put on nation wide rallies this weekend but barely anyone showed up.

To add insult to injury, the far left have infiltrated the racists on line platforms to expose them and turn information over to the media and authorities.

The racists don't understand that they are a small minority in our nation and the rest of us won't tolerate your hate.

I'm glad their rallies flopped. Hopefully they will quickly start to crawl back under those rocks they came out of.

WTF is wrong with you wench?? Take your meds

She's a troll from Communist China and probably a "he."

The racist movement white lives matter tried to put on nation wide rallies this weekend but barely anyone showed up.

To add insult to injury, the far left have infiltrated the racists on line platforms to expose them and turn information over to the media and authorities.

The racists don't understand that they are a small minority in our nation and the rest of us won't tolerate your hate.

I'm glad their rallies flopped. Hopefully they will quickly start to crawl back under those rocks they came out of.

WTF is wrong with you wench?? Take your meds

She's a troll from Communist China and probably a "he."
I think a menopausal freak show is more accurate...lol

Look for the radical left to try to organize meth heads and burned out bikers into a WLM movement. No wonder it didn't work out.

Why would white lives matter? Are we special, or something?

Don't answer that, I'm in the no lives matter camp.

Forum List

Back